Steps
    8/9 2,082
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    8/8 steps - 16605
    8/9 steps - 17618

Missing your 8/7 steps, did I overlook it?
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    Jen_967
    Sunday weigh-in (Week 2)
    PW: 213.4
    CW: 216.
    LTD: -50lbs

This past week has been rough. All Ive been doing is snacking in the evening. BUt I'm moving forward and getting back on track.

I was to the neurologist Friday to get programmed after my brain surgery. I was ok'd to start exercise. The programming took my tremors away in my other hand.(which is great). But after i left the office, my balance was so bad that my whole body was leaning to the left. The whole weekend all I have been doing is going from my bed to the couch. I did email the dr today and they called back and want me in there tomorrow to lower the programming a little so my balance isnt so bad and I can function. So hopefully afterwards I can get back into my exercise routine. I'm really missing it.

Jen I may have to take @kmfeig87 's heroism award away and give it to you. MFP during brain surgery vs chemo is a hard call!! You have my undying admiration!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    f9e0wm51rvbw.png
    x1s6wbqkm1jj.png
    vt7x9v5n4khr.png
    i9eur8vylvvn.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.48%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.38%
    3rd Downsizers 0.64%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Shrinking Assets 26.8 Lbs
    2nd Downsizers 22.9 Lbs
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 22.3 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @krupalip 3.45 %
    2nd @alanpeisakoff 2.93%
    3rd @TASCascalho 2.70 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @alanpeisakoff 5.4 Lbs
    2nd @TASCascalho 5.3 Lbs
    3rd @timibotkin 5.2 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Bettyboag
    @nicholeisme
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @Tazaria87
    @28Haveitall2020
    @Melzz19
    @goingape
    @cherrymajoni
    @Jactop

d9s4a9gdbc3c.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    ftg6hd8r58nb.png

Under 150
    @eggfreak

Under 225
    @FormerlyFit48

40+ lost
    @Zumba_luvah

50+ lost
    @goingape
    @Beka3695

48w13vcrrots.jpg
    CONGRATS ON REACHING ONEDERLAND
    @tobeme3
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    8/8 steps - 16605
    8/9 steps - 17618

Missing your 8/7 steps, did I overlook it?

It was posted, but 8/7 was 15247
  • mulecanter
    Options
    @Jax_Grim got it
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being a day late. I have had a very hectic week and just rounding it off with weekend parties. Yeah! Parties from Friday till Sunday as the weather down here has been like a burning hell so people just celebrate one thing or the other, hopefully I will be able to work more on my exercise from Monday as time wasn't friendly with me during the working week and sure all these parties madness will be over at least for now. (I enjoyed them though).
    So here is my weight for the week.
    Weigh in: Saturday
    PW: 224.5
    CW: 222

@veryhotmails Haven't seen you post any of your steps...you still walking with us? Need your steps please...and please post every two or three days so we can keep our chart up to date. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Nobody has Fresca in stock, how can I go on?

Am I working you too hard @mulecanter ??? I'm back. I chased down someone from Cox one street over (place where they work on the big work trucks) and had her call her contacts...they were here fixing it within 20 minutes...it was up and running by noon. They told me Thurs afternoon...HA! Guess I'm a little persuasive...

ANYWHOOO...I'm back, so have a Fresca and relax. Everyone known Diet Dew is better anyway! Wahhhh...

Thanks for covering...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Monday, Wk 2
    PW: 212.5
    CW: 208

61 hour fast (with some minor cheats) had an impact this time. Not fun but effective.

Slow down...you're gonna make me buy that gift card...I think you need a sammich or two...pasta...pizza...chocolate sundaes!!!
    Jess :smiley:
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967
    Sunday weigh-in (Week 2)

This past week has been rough. All Ive been doing is snacking in the evening. BUt I'm moving forward and getting back on track.

I was to the neurologist Friday to get programmed after my brain surgery. I was ok'd to start exercise. The programming took my tremors away in my other hand.(which is great). But after i left the office, my balance was so bad that my whole body was leaning to the left. The whole weekend all I have been doing is going from my bed to the couch. I did email the dr today and they called back and want me in there tomorrow to lower the programming a little so my balance isnt so bad and I can function. So hopefully afterwards I can get back into my exercise routine. I'm really missing it.

Jen I may have to take @kmfeig87 's heroism award away and give it to you. MFP during brain surgery vs chemo is a hard call!! You have my undying admiration!!

Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. The worst part of all of it was having to be awake during surgery. But I’m so glad it’s over now. :)

• UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Jen_967
    Sunday weigh-in (Week 2)

Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me. The worst part of all of it was having to be awake during surgery. But I’m so glad it’s over now. :)

Oh wow! Awake through surgery! You are so brave. Wishing you the best!
  • QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9th - 7456
    10th - 11139
  • aliciawb130
    aliciawb130 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was on vacation so will rejoin in September if that is ok
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    No, no! Bravery awards are given to all who deserve it!
    Jen_967
    Sunday weigh-in (Week 2)

• Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Monday 8/10- 21012
This discussion has been closed.