@tazaria87

Under 175

@hope002
    @terytha

Under 125
    @annliz23

30+ Lost
    Kirsten11872

LET'S GIVE BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THIS GROUP OF LOSERS!!!!
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Week 3
    PW: 203.2
    CW: 205.4
    Steps
    8/9 = 5,851
    8/10 = 9,274
    8/11 = 8,648
    8/12 = 3,480
    8/13 = 9,096
    8/14 = 7,841
    8/15 = 11,761
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Arc130 wrote: »
    @Jessicakrall8 I'm so sorry! I don't pray but my thoughts go out to you, your cousin, Christy, her friend Melissa and all your families.

Same here. Sending good thoughts your way.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Jen_967
    Sunday Weigh-in (Week 3)
    PW: 216.0
    CW: 214.6
    LTD: -51.4lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    arccpm85t40g.jpg

JULY STEP TEAM RESULTS

Apologies for the delay, but it took a bit to get stats caught up...life happens, as they say.

Here are the Weekly results for July:

Week 1 - Kmfeig87 -- 92,052 steps
    Week 2 - Kmfeig87 -- 110,880 steps
    Week 3 - Emmajhare -- 103,483 steps
    Week 4 - Jax_Grim -- 104,390 steps
    Week 5 - Jax_Grim -- 107,296 steps

Here are the Overall results for July:

1st Place - Kmfeig87 -- 376,525 steps!!!
    2nd Place - Jax_Grim -- 370,254 steps!!
    3rd Place - Emmajhare -- 368,064 steps!

Great month overall for our walkers!! CONGRATS! Keep it moving!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jennifersusanmcdougall Please read my last posting to you and get back to me...there's a discrepancy we need to clear up ASAP. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

rt073tejsdnv.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    95cdmo1c7fr8.png

I'm declaring tomorrow SOUND OFF SUNDAY!!

Think about and post your biggest challenge you've faced this week. Let's get the conversation started! Just think...what you share just might help someone with their struggles as well! WIN WIN!

Thanks in advance for sharing! Looking forward to reading your posts tomorrow!!
    Jessica :blush:

With the emotional week I've had, my biggest challenge was on two completely opposite sides of the spectrum...I had days when I couldn't eat at all and it was difficult to do so...other days, it was a struggle to not consume everything I could find...so my challenge can be summed up under "emotional eating"...I had to really think...am I hungry and do I need this A LOT this week...

Hoping for a better week. I got to talk to my cousin Christi for a few minutes this morning. It was SO amazing to hear her voice...weak as it was...I got to tell her I love her and that made my day!

Jessica
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    There were not too many challenges for me last week. The biggest one would be keeping away from the sweets, ice creams, and various chips that were being shared by all in the house. I ate some of it, but for the most part was able to refrain. I kept telling myself that I already had a gain in weight a couple of weeks ago and still needed to lose the rest of that. I ate fruit or drank water to stave off the munchies.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    8/15 2,836
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    OK, my challenge was that we went away for a long weekend as we had to cancel our family vacation earlier in the summer. We pretty much rested, ate and drank all weekend. Totally fell off the wagon. Got home today and jumped back on! This coming week will be a challenge to get some physical activity in. Just have to figure out how to do it. Regardless, aside from this weekend, I have been logging my food pretty diligently, Here;s to a better week ahead!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    95cdmo1c7fr8.png

Think about and post your biggest challenge you've faced this week. Let's get the conversation started! Just think...what you share just might help someone with their struggles as well! WIN WIN!

This week has been another struggle. Several days ago my mother had a seizure and she’s back in the hospital. As most of you have heard, she had a small stroke in January, a bigger one in February and a traumatic stroke in March. I kept hoping that somehow she would regain some functionality. But she hasnt, and with this seizure we are being told that it’s time to have a Pallative plan in place. So I have a meeting tomorrow with her care team to come up with her end of life roadmap.

I have eaten badly, drank too much wine and don’t really care about either.

I’m sorry that this week sucked for most of us.

Maybe we can let this week end and find our mojo again next week.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    95cdmo1c7fr8.png

This week has been another struggle. Several days ago my mother had a seizure and she’s back in the hospital. As most of you have heard, she had a small stroke in January, a bigger one in February and a traumatic stroke in March. I kept hoping that somehow she would regain some functionality. But she hasnt, and with this seizure we are being told that it’s time to have a Pallative plan in place. So I have a meeting tomorrow with her care team to come up with her end of life roadmap.

I have eaten badly, drank too much wine and don’t really care about either.

I’m sorry that this week sucked for most of us.

Maybe we can let this week end and find our mojo again next week.
  • QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12th - 8687
    13th - 9854
    14th - 12268
    15th- 10598
    16th - 11587

Weigh-In 183.42 lbs
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    8/16 steps - 20083

Went for a relaxing walk....and almost stepped on a rattlesnake. Yeah, that kind of day.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    It's been a really tough week for me.My brother John who lives alone had not been answering calls or texts from family members.

To our great sadness the police found him on the floor of his front room with an injury to his head.He had passed away & the sad thing is he was alone & we don't know how long he had been lying there.He was shielding because of covid.

@izzyred9400 My sincere condolences to you and your family for the death of your brother. I believe that no one dies alone but are surrounded by angels and ushered onward. May you be comforted by memories of better times and may your family and friends stay close as you start to grieve. It's never easy...talk to us too, we're here!

Please take care Izzy...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Steps
    12th - 8687
    13th - 9854
    14th - 12268
    15th- 10598
    16th - 11587

Weigh-In 183.42 lbs

@QueenZeeIsm Congrats on your loss this week! I still need steps for Aug 7th please...thanks!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.