@tazaria87

Under 175

@hope002
    @terytha

Under 125
    @annliz23

30+ Lost
    Kirsten11872

LET'S GIVE BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THIS GROUP OF LOSERS!!!!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post August 14
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calorie: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 9122
    Water: 128oz

Grocery shopping during the day, used the treadmill at night. I messed up a little food wise. I was asked by a relative to make her wedding cake/cupcakes so I was practicing making flowers last night and oh my goodness I couldn't stop taking tastes of the buttercream I made. Sigh. I kept telling myself to stop but it was like I was on autopilot or something. I did log it and still stayed under calorie for the day, of course I was hungry at night from not eating enough nutritious stuff, and my stomach hurt cuz it's not used to eating sugar anymore. Gotta lock it down cuz I've got a wedding cake, a groom's cake, and 12 dozen cupcakes to make in the next week for this wedding!
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 225.8
    CW 224.2
    LTD 98.8

First of all, congrats on your loss! It is good that you logged everything. I think I would eat the entire bowl. You are really strong so I think you can do this. Just curious but have you cut out sugar totally or just junky foods?

I wish I had your baking skills but unfortunately nothing turns out that I bake. It must skip a generation as my Mom and daughter are really good bakers. 😂 The most exciting part of our family birthday gatherings is to see what kind of delicious cake my daughter will make. Tuesday is my granddaughters birthday so I can’t wait.

I don't eat anything with regular sugar, corn syrup, or stuff like that. I use coconut sugar and raw honey though. So no, not technically completely sugar free, but regular sugary stuff makes my stomach hurt now after not eating it for awhile.

My cake baking actually began because of my kids' birthdays. I decorate cookies too and had started with that first. When my son was turning 2 I decided to see if I could make something instead of paying for a cake. Now I just make their cakes every year! I don't do it professionally or anything, just for my kids, and now I've had a couple friends/relatives ask for stuff.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,517 Member
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 14 minute walk
    Water:✅
    Steps: 7,396

Last night I was hit by the late night snacking bug but was able to control it somewhat. I am going to keep working on this as my goal for the week. I have a busy day again today. I will check in later to read your updates. I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.

Daily goals
    1. No late night snacking
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post August 15
    Steps: 9758

Went to take the kids for our day walk and it was blistering hot outside. They wanted to go so we did but cut it pretty short. I went out again at night and with the sun going down it was much better outside.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

rt073tejsdnv.png
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm really sorry for being so not active but I'm not in my best.
    I will read now everything.
    Btw my steps:
    10 August 16.704 steps
    11 august 15.629 ateps
    12 August 12.580 steps
    13 August 9.752 steps
    14 Auggust 14.825 steps
    15 August 15.768 Steps

Weight from yesterday Saturday 133,3 kg = 293,8762 lbs
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone hope you are all well.
    PW......221
    CW......220
    STEPS......42,747
    LOSS....-1lb
    Been a hard time at work this week moving lots of stock around and the weather didn't help.
    Now taking snacks to work and having my meal when I get home. Lots of salads, fruit smoothies and less chocolate. Hoping for a 2lb loss this week and upping my steps.
    Good luck to you all 😁😁
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    p9g9bpwkd5wh.png

What is your favorite healthy snack ?

Hummus with crudites
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    August 16: 5,085 steps

Alright, last night of freedom (lol jk) since I work the next 7 days in a row. For me, that is usually a good thing since it keeps me moving. I did get some meal prep ideas together to prep my meals for my return to the hospital so I will have to get that done Wednesday night. I have been feeling really fatigued and had a pounding headache all day today so I really didn't do much. Hoping I feel better tomorrow since it is my youngest daughter's first day of VPK and I also have a meeting with my trainer tomorrow.

Have a good night ya'll.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,020 Member
    Options
    August 16 Steps: 6700
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    w79rql8y4bfv.jpeg

What triggers are in your environment that sabotage your eating and exercise? What do you do to overcome these triggers?

• mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi all,

Here for Monday check in. I'm surprised to see any form of a loss on the scale this week given I had went up to 252 during the week and then 251.4 yesterday. I had dominos pizza, cookies and fudgy rolo brownies over the weekend.. there is still some brownies left but I know I can factor in for the rest of the day if I do decide to have more. I think for my sanity I can't be totally restrictive, sucks the enjoyment out of things you enjoy doing i.e baking (now in moderation!) but I know within myself that I'm still being mindful of what I'm eating rather than being blinded and free for alling it.

CW: 250.4

Hoping to break into the 240's next week and stay in that bracket within the next week and so on and so forth!!
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    w79rql8y4bfv.jpeg

What triggers are in your environment that sabotage your eating and exercise? What do you do to overcome these triggers?

My girlfriend!! We live in a place where you can go walking to a city, but that will take you 1 hour and a half, and if you wanna go to the gym you need to walk a minimum of 2 hours to be there, so by the time you are in, you are already tired. And I don't have a driver license. So usually if I go to the gym is when my girlfriend brings me and we go together or if I am already in the city
    And she is waaaaaay to lazy. She will find all the excuses in the world not to go.
    We are on vacations now and we hardly ever go for a walk, we haven't been in the gym, not even dancing with the TV.
    I guess that as soon as she starts working again she would bring me to the gym and leave me there.
    And with the food is the same. I will be doing my best with the food while she will be eating chips and chocolates non stop in front of me.
    How do I overcome those triggers?
    Sometimes If she is in another room that is not the living room I do zumba or bellydance with the TV. And for the food triggers I eat raw veggies in the meantime. But the crunchy ones like carrots because they give the same crunchy feeling as the chips.
  • rhaaa
    rhaaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Pw 289
    Cw 290
    Rough week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Daily Post August 15
    Steps: 9758

Went to take the kids for our day walk and it was blistering hot outside. They wanted to go so we did but cut it pretty short. I went out again at night and with the sun going down it was much better outside.

You are doing so good with your walking. I find this summer has been hotter than usual. We have been under more heat warnings than I can count. We have had lots of thunderstorms as result. I think we have had 5 tornado warnings and 4 have touched down in the area. This is more than usual too.
    Hi everyone, I'm really sorry for being so not active but I'm not in my best.
    I will read now everything.
    Btw my steps:
    10 August 16.704 steps
    11 august 15.629 ateps
    12 August 12.580 steps
    13 August 9.752 steps
    14 Auggust 14.825 steps
    15 August 15.768 Steps

Weight from yesterday Saturday 133,3 kg = 293,8762 lbs

I hope things look up soon. Your steps are awesome.

dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hello everyone hope you are all well.
    PW......221
    CW......220
    STEPS......42,747
    LOSS....-1lb
    Been a hard time at work this week moving lots of stock around and the weather didn't help.
    Now taking snacks to work and having my meal when I get home. Lots of salads, fruit smoothies and less chocolate. Hoping for a 2lb loss this week and upping my steps.
    Good luck to you all 😁😁

Well done on the loss! Sounds like you have a solid plan for the week.

pandygirl1 wrote: »
    8/16/2020
    Tracked: No
    Under: No
    Exercise: No

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 84 oz
    Steps: 1,674

Not feeling well today 😟

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hang in there and hopefully things will be better today.
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys Mia and have noticed I have missed 500 plus posts- went away for a long weekend . My weight last Friday was 72.3kgs- not great loss but still a loss. Still achieving alcohol free days and not eating after 6:30pm on week days easyish...
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    draby2011 wrote: »
    August 16: 5,085 steps

Alright, last night of freedom (lol jk) since I work the next 7 days in a row. For me, that is usually a good thing since it keeps me moving. I did get some meal prep ideas together to prep my meals for my return to the hospital so I will have to get that done Wednesday night. I have been feeling really fatigued and had a pounding headache all day today so I really didn't do much. Hoping I feel better tomorrow since it is my youngest daughter's first day of VPK and I also have a meeting with my trainer tomorrow.

Have a good night ya'll.

I hope your feeling better today. I am glad you rested up.

mszoueb wrote: »
    Hi all,

Here for Monday check in. I'm surprised to see any form of a loss on the scale this week given I had went up to 252 during the week and then 251.4 yesterday. I had dominos pizza, cookies and fudgy rolo brownies over the weekend.. there is still some brownies left but I know I can factor in for the rest of the day if I do decide to have more. I think for my sanity I can't be totally restrictive, sucks the enjoyment out of things you enjoy doing i.e baking (now in moderation!) but I know within myself that I'm still being mindful of what I'm eating rather than being blinded and free for alling it.

CW: 250.4

Hoping to break into the 240's next week and stay in that bracket within the next week and so on and so forth!!

Nice job on the loss! I was also surprised on Friday with my loss as I was 4 pounds heavier the day before. I am the same way with not being too restrictive. I have to allow certain foods within reason in my diet. I would go crazy otherwise. I actually call them my sanity treats.

rhaaa wrote: »
    Pw 289
    Cw 290
    Rough week.

I am sorry you had a rough week. Is there anything we can do to help you meet your goals this week?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rvta7wrs7f7i.jpeg
    Overdue
    @wbs2020

Monday’s weigh ins
    @melichalupa
    @summer_jt
    @jenmurphy3
This discussion has been closed.