Weight No More Team Chat- August 2020

Options

Replies

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Been feeling really good!
    Finally back in my jeans & feeling so good!😊

Looking good, Kirsten. You must feel fantastic!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I tried to delete my first post, the picture didn’t open, but I couldn’t delete it. Sorry for the duplicate post!

Hope you’re ready for the weekend! 😊
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    So with the cost of salad veggies here, I cheat a little and buy bags of ready made salad/coleslaw that come with a dressing you mix in after opening. I opened my coleslaw yesterday and no dressing in the bag. I hate dry cabbage and I am limited in dressings because of additives and migraine triggers, so I improvised. I mixed in some diced beetroot, plain unsweetened Greek yoghurt and just a touch of sweet chilli sauce that I know I can have (and happened to be in the fridge!) Came out so nice that I had it again today, and way less calories than its original dressing. Even hubby liked it. 🙂

I also recently discovered a couple of places selling peanut butter/almond butter powders. They were all the rage on here a few years back but we couldn't buy them in Aus/NZ. Not gonna lie, I was pretty excited to see them! So I've tried a few different flavours and just bought a strawberry cheesecake almond butter powder today. It actually tastes like cheesecake!

Food and water are ok. I have reverted back to calculating a calorie deficit from my TDEE because I like to have a steady calorie goal each day. I seem to have hit a 10-day weight plateau but I have been in a steady lifting routine for 3? weeks now and I know the math is right. I also know that as my weight drops I'm going to have ripped muscles to show again 💪so the scale can do what it will, I've got this 🤩
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    3sucb0chvswt.jpeg

Hello all! Feeling great! Finally back in my jeans!😊

Looking great, feeling great - that's awesome! All that hard work is paying off!

• xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Way to go @kirsten11872, awesome non-scale victory!

• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    08/20 steps 10565
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    ljdanny
    week 3
    thursday
    pw 194
    cw 194
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia
    Friday
    Week 3
    PW - 148.1
    CW - 148.7
    Once again, I am ok with this gain. I have been careful, but not restrictive this vacation. I am up .7 lbs for the month, so maybe it will be a maintenance month. Will see how I do once I am back on the weekend.

@kirsten11872 - You look amazing and so happy too! Congratulations!!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    i actually thought i would have went up this week, i did eat a lot of pasta not sure why i was really craving it. i also had run out of fruit and didn't get over to the store. i was getting a lot of steps at the beginning of the week. tomorrow is going to be hot here so we are doing a lazy pool day, not many of those days left.

@kirsten11872 you look fantastic.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 133.4
    Today's weight: 133.4
    Weekly Steps: 59,181
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well i love the dolls. You’re so creative and talented!!

@1theresamcvean that felt like how my day was going when the screen said that something went wrong! Lol

@nstephenson01 thanks for the birthday wishes. Actually Sunny is so hard to photograph- unless you catch him when he’s about to fall asleep because he’s always moving - nonstop!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    WTG @kirsten11872 You look great and so happy!
  • Melzz19
    Melzz19 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    PW 221.6
    CW 222.8
    Weigh in Day Friday
    Not been the greatest week was expecting a small loss. Works been kicking my butt doing between 6-9 miles a day I didn’t count calories for two days so maybe that’s it. I’m starting adding workouts to Monday Wednesday Friday next week so hopefully this helps. My best friend came up to see me so maybe eating out a few times this weekend but I’ll be looking for healthier options at the restaurants
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    t5rq8bblt3u0.jpeg
    Just have to share a picture of my watermelon radishes. They are so dang cute!!!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    t5rq8bblt3u0.jpeg
    Just have to share a picture of my watermelon radishes. They are so dang cute!!!

This is why I wish I liked radish. They are SO pretty. And I hate them. :(
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @timibotkin I bought them at Friendly city Co-op in Harrisonburg. I shop there often. Glad to hear your doing well.
    @kirsten11872 that’s the Kirsten I remember. Your doing great. Reminds me of your Holiday picture. I think it was New Year’s Eve.
    Loving being off work. Cleared to do yoga again. Did a session yesterday. Was up early grocery shopping. Starting to drag but I have a doctors appointment at 3.
    Maybe I will have a short nap when I get back then do yoga a d PT exercises.
    Very excited about dinner.
    My first cooked food in almost 2 weeks. Making baked sweet potatoes, summer squash with onions, roasted mushrooms and broth sautéed greens.
This discussion has been closed.