My view ... I could live here

je523pien19h.jpeg
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,509 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »

je523pien19h.jpeg

I worked in Sedona when I lived there ...such a gorgeous place ...glad you had a good time :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @azkunk if you know your steps prior to your watch dying I could enter that if you would like
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Omg sorry I totally forgot to check In yesterday!

User: mari_moulin
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh-in Week: 1
    Previous weight: 192
    Current weight: 192.4

Steps:
    Tues - 17,613
    Weds - 8,278
    Thurs - 16,068
    Fri - 10,574
    Sat - 8,912
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    ou9puiavi41s.jpg
    dn6ioguzkyab.png
    msmhtcyx3amc.png
    w7pr3lt7i6pw.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.43%
    2nd Mission Slimpossilbes 0.37%
    3rd Trimstones 0.612%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 22.3 Lbs
    2nd Shrinking Assets 21.5 Lbs
    3rd Trimstones 7.2 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @onward1 3.78 %
    2nd @mmclatchy 3.02%
    3rd @Zumba_Luvah 2.89 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @mmclatchy 7.0 Lbs
    1st - 2 @BethB554 7.0 Lbs
    2nd @PlaneMonkey 6.2 Lbs
    3rd @onward1 5.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @wwood008
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @lovethyneighbor
    @kandi3570
    @minstrelofsarcasm
    @KelGen02
    @Jax_Grim
    @happimess01
    @AmyG1982

n3tqat0qexsx.png

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    A BIG Congrats to our Downsizers who placed 1st 2nd and 3rd in this week's losing .... Congrats @onward1 for placing 1st .... Congrats @AmyG1982 for placing 2nd and Congrats @azkunk for placing 3rd .... Well done you 3 :)
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

helpx4q6xoza.png
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I worked in Sedona when I lived there ...such a gorgeous place ...glad you had a good time :)

It really is one of the most beautiful, peaceful places. Being there definitely helped us process the loss of our furbaby.

We beat the traffic and I am home now so my watch is charging. I will sync it a little while and update my steps.
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I wasn't going to post today but feel I need to.
    PW......220.4
    CW......22O
    LOST.....4
    NOT HAPPY AT ALL
    STEPS....39,221
    Felt down as weight loss is abysmal in total. Dont understand why the lbs are not coming off😢 BUT the inches are 14.5 in total so that spurred me on.
    Think I'm fed up of sameish meals now and need to change em around.
    Well done everyone ❤❤
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sept 5
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 9102
    Water 128oz

Weight Lifting- Got day 3 for the week done last night while waiting for my husband to finish up some work

Decluttering- Worked on organizing the stuff from the memory chest for about an hour. Hopefully can finish and get it all put back in soon, need to work on the rest of the closet.

Got a walk in during the day. Put my daughter in the stroller and my husband and I walked. My son was camping with my parents.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options

dabbers18 wrote: »
    Felt down as weight loss is abysmal in total. Dont understand why the lbs are not coming off😢 BUT the inches are 14.5 in total so that spurred me on.

Hang in there. I know it’s frustrating when the scale isn’t cooperating but the inches are amazing! Great plan to change things up.
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sunday Sept 6 Check in

Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

Treadmill 1 mile --- no:(
    Water (60 oz) -- 32 oz
    Workout 3x week -- No
    2000 steps -- 2411 steps today
    Logged all food/drink -- yes

Okay today didn't hit my goals, missed many, holiday weekend count as an excuse? haha
    Tomorrow probably won't be much better and its my weigh in day... Promise next week will be better, tomorrow will be my cheat day, yes, I do a cheat day every once in a while where I don't log anything other then my water. With it being a holiday I deserve a pass. :) I will make it up later in the week. Good thing I weigh in the AM and not the PM. :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    The Week 2 Challenge is up! This week is an exercise focus, so tie your shoes and let's go!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10809445/week-2-challenge-fitness-spelling-bee/p1?new=1
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: nope
    Day: I was pretty lazy and I binged
    Water: 8/10
    Steps: 5,215
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Here for Monday weight in. Been a mixed food week this week but by some miracle I didn't gain. Not too worried yet on fluctuations too heavily in this 1-2lb area as there's another 3 weeks left so if I get my backside in gear then I shouldn't go back too high as of course the goal is to go the opposite way! :)

CW: 250.2
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »

je523pien19h.jpeg

It’s beautiful!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    6ul8a6qb11dn.png

Well done all! Congrats to @onward1 for placing 1st in the percentage lost for the entire F2F group.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I wasn't going to post today but feel I need to.
    PW......220.4
    CW......22O
    LOST.....4
    NOT HAPPY AT ALL
    STEPS....39,221
    Well done everyone ❤❤

Always post. Sometimes when you post it helps to see what you have done. Look at those inches and your steps are still great. Also, while you may think it is a small loss it is a loss. It could have been in the other direction. Look over your food diary and see if there is anything you need to tighten up. I know sometimes I can get to relaxed on my measuring sometimes. I will measure it and be shocked to find what I thought was a serving ended up being 1.5 or 2 servings.

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sept 5
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Steps 9102
    Water 128oz

Weight Lifting- Got day 3 for the week done last night while waiting for my husband to finish up some work

Decluttering- Worked on organizing the stuff from the memory chest for about an hour. Hopefully can finish and get it all put back in soon, need to work on the rest of the closet.

Got a walk in during the day. Put my daughter in the stroller and my husband and I walked. My son was camping with my parents.

Great job on meeting your goals!

AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: nope
    Day: I was pretty lazy and I binged
    Water: 8/10
    Steps: 5,215

I have been lazy for days. I don’t know if it is the long weekend. Hang in there with the binges.

Sunday Sept 6 Check in

Scorpiogirl70
    Weigh in Day is Monday

Treadmill 1 mile --- no:(
    Water (60 oz) -- 32 oz
    Workout 3x week -- No
    2000 steps -- 2411 steps today
    Logged all food/drink -- yes

Okay today didn't hit my goals, missed many, holiday weekend count as an excuse? haha
    Tomorrow probably won't be much better and its my weigh in day... Promise next week will be better, tomorrow will be my cheat day, yes, I do a cheat day every once in a while where I don't log anything other then my water. With it being a holiday I deserve a pass. :) I will make it up later in the week. Good thing I weigh in the AM and not the PM. :)

I know I am using the long weekend as an excuse. I think a cheat day is fine every now and then. As long as we jump back on it the next day.

mszoueb wrote: »
    Morning all,

Here for Monday weight in. Been a mixed food week this week but by some miracle I didn't gain. Not too worried yet on fluctuations too heavily in this 1-2lb area as there's another 3 weeks left so if I get my backside in gear then I shouldn't go back too high as of course the goal is to go the opposite way! :)

CW: 250.2

Great job on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: none
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 3,303
    DBF: 3

Ok it is time to get it together. I have been floundering for awhile. Between the binges, inconsistent walking, terrible sleep and stress I have been unfocused. This week I am going to work on the sleep, walking and the binges. I am hoping to have a better weigh in on Friday than last week. We had more takeout in the last while than we had in over a year. So I am going to get back in the kitchen.

My trip to Scotland is officially cancelled. I had decided not to go last week due to the pandemic but the airline actually cancelled the flights today. I can get a refund but I am going to take a voucher. Once this crazy world starts to go back to normal I am getting over there to see my daughter, son-in-law and beautiful granddaughter. I have never been to Europe before.

Have a great Monday.

Today’s goals
    1. No binge eating
    2. Minimum 20 minute walk
    3. Bed by 10:30 pm
This discussion has been closed.