TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (September)

Options

Replies

• prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

It was hard getting my steps in today as I was so tired, but I did it with the help of dancing to a Fred Astaire film which I'm hoping will count as my exercise for the day. I usually do a fitness DVD each day but decided not to attempt one.

After another night of getting up 3 times I surprisingly wasn't so tired so I did a 30 minute walking video and feel quite good
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 9/22:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 50 minutes walking

Congratulations @prehistoricmoongoddess on your loss this week! Also, I love the dancing to Fred Astaire!

Today I am going to focus on increasing my protein % to hopefully curb some of my snacking.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options

It was hard getting my steps in today as I was so tired, but I did it with the help of dancing to a Fred Astaire film which I'm hoping will count as my exercise for the day. I usually do a fitness DVD each day but decided not to attempt one.

After another night of getting up 3 times I surprisingly wasn't so tired so I did a 30 minute walking video and feel quite good

@prehistoricmoongoddess Great job on the walking video AND weight loss!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    It's awful quiet out there...where is everyone?

@cmhubbard92 Are you feeling any better? Any luck getting an appointment?

@HASWLRS How are things going with you?

@erikNJ I haven't seen you for a few days, are you still with us?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/23/2020
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes walking
    Steps: 21,938
    Water: 132.5

TOM arrived and I fell victim to gourmet cookies at the store(buy one get one free sale) I feel like I failed today(despite being under), but I think I am still in a good place for Friday's weigh in... we'll see!

@daffygirl88 thanks for asking. No luck getting into my dr office but I am feeling a little better. I got some extra sleep the past few nights, and I think its helping. I just have to make it through the next week, before my vacation starts... I'm hoping to continue to get some good sleep and just keep an eye on how I feel.

@prehistoricmoongoddess fabulous work this month! What a great way to end the month!!! Keep up the awesome work! :smiley:
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    It's awful quiet out there...where is everyone?

@cmhubbard92 Are you feeling any better? Any luck getting an appointment?

@HASWLRS How are things going with you?

@erikNJ I haven't seen you for a few days, are you still with us?

I’m here. Just having another week like last week (or month).
    Still getting my exercise in, just haven’t been posting daily for the accountability challenge. I was down 2 lbs from last week (Still up for the month) this morning so there is hope
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    23rd September
    Exercise: It’s National Fitness Day in the UK today so it’s been a fun day at our gym. I’ve done 10 minute cross trainer (elliptical), 10 minutes bike, 10 minutes row and 30 minutes swim
    Steps: 5748
    Water: 2800

I’m not sure where I’m meant to post this but please could I increase my step goal for October to 3000 steps per day? TIA x
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/23/20
    Exercise: yes, 2.5 walk/jog after work
    Steps: 10,087
    Water: 161.8
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Wednesday 23rd

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10122

Water intake 660mls

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 9/21
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 2822
    Water:88

Just for today: KD12, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 4&5📚 , PT exercise with therapist

Yesterday : KD11✅, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️✅, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF, ✅read my bible plan, ✅read chapters 3-✅4 👎🏻📚 , PT rest day stretch only✅

Sorry so late today
    Had PT this morning and I was so sore after I had to take pain meds and they made me sleep 😴
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/23
    Logged-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise-yes;30 min elliptical;20min walk
    Steps:11935
    Water:104oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 23 September
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 84 oz
    Steps 20,191
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 9/23:
    Under: no (+36 calories)
    Exercised: no

One plus is that I increased my protein, making it 24% of my daily calories.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/24/2020
    Exercise: yes walking
    Steps: 21,011
    Water: 115.6
  • knlizght
    Options
    Good evening all!
    I need your help!
    I’m going away on Monday for 4 nights with a friend - we’ve booked a cottage by the sea with a hot tub... I’m so excited! But... it’ll be an eating and drinking holiday - I’ve not really been drinking while I’ve been eating healthy (I’ve bought 2 bottles of JD and a few bottles of Diet Coke - so I feel okay with that side.
    Food wise I’m a bit 🤯 - I obviously want to let my hair down a bit but I don’t want to revert to my usual ‘binge eating’ so I’m currently in the middle of an online shop to take things that are ‘not bad’ - any ideas?? We don’t really want to be cooking meals but I don’t want to be eating out all the time either!! Any ideas of things to buy that require little prep and won’t be too damaging!?

What do you think? 🥰
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Hi, guys. I have bitten off more than I can chew.... Having an early Thanksgiving dinner at my house on Sunday and stressing a lot. Plus, we made plans tomorrow night to go out to dinner with friends!!! I am taking this week off (way off!!). Please transfer my weight over on Saturday, and I will see you all back here on Monday.
  • knlizght
    edited September 2020
    Options
    24th September
    Exercise: yes, 45 minute BoxKettle class
    Steps: 4200
    Water: 2600
    Protein: 210g/160g
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    Options
    Challenges

Thursday 24th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 7966

Water intake 500mls

Had less than 5 hrs sleep last night. Exercised ok in the morning and had breakfast ok. I ate again early in the afternoon but after eating I took a swig of water and all of a sudden my stomach was doing somersaults and I was in pain the rest of the afternoon.

Rested all evening and I have taken no more food. Managed to get a few more steps in, but not what I usually do.

Hoping a better 24 hours is to come.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    9/24/20
    Exercise: yes, 2.5 walk after work
    Steps: 10,647
    Water: 135.2

@HASWLRS - Enjoy your time on break :) Life's too short not to enjoy time with friends and family <3

@knlizght - Instead of restricting your self on your vacation, what about smaller portions and still enjoy what others are eating? For snacks can you take cut up veggies, or maybe hard boiled eggs...Skinny pop popcorn? Pinterest is my best friend when trying to find suggestions for food ideas. I hope you have a great time away!
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/24
    logged-yes
    under-yes
    exercise-40 min walking
    steps-7769
    water-96oz