Weight No More - September 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean
    Glad your covid test was negative and that you are feeling better! You're welcome, I try to remember but can't always remember.🙄
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @hope002
    Great loss!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @ljdanny

Thanks my back is feeling a little better.

I hope you can get your surgery and that will help your feet.
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Friday check in
    Steps 12034
    Water 72 oz
    Walk 51 minutes
    Food prelogged no

Got my Apple Watch, so much to learn! I can get mfp data to go into the Apple Health app, but I can’t get the step info to go from the Health app into mfp. 🤨 I’m sure when my son gets home he can figure it out! Lol.

I tried the chocolate hummus, it’s pretty good. One of my old snack habits was Nutella and pretzel thins (which I have avoided for 3 months!) and this is a pretty good substitute.

Wow, you guys are so great. I just don’t have the time to respond individually, but I am reading through all posts a bit at a time through the day. My To Do list is sooo long this weekend! Hope all of you have a great weekend!

• tryingagain5
    Options
    Friday 9/25

Food: good
    Water: 40 oz
    Exercise: 10 minute short walk

After work I slept for about an hour and a half and then called my doctor's office. I've been having an issue with my feet and lower legs being cold all the time. My nurse friends told me not to wait to long to get checked out. They're thinking it may be a vascular type issue.

I'm being squeezed in next week with one of the PA's. I haven't seen this PA before but I'm sure she will be fine.

I went to the library for a while and stopped by my chiropractor to see if they could fit me in next week. They told me if I could wait a few minutes they could squeeze me in. Wasn't expecting that. He definitely could tell I needed an adjustment. Back is feeling ok and hopefully will continue to feel good.

I had a mammogram on Monday and got a letter that I need to go back for some more images. I've never had to do that before so it concerns me a little. The tech who took the images was different than the last few times so I do wonder if she didn't get good enough pictures. I do have a cyst on one breast that's been there for years and was checked out by a surgeon in 2012 who said it was nothing to worry about unless it got bigger. I have to call to make an appointment. Hopefully it's nothing.

I spent the rest of my evening sitting outside with my nurse friends since I didn't have to work last night. It was nice sitting with them instead of waving as I go to work.
  • mainebeachbum
    Options

Got my Apple Watch, so much to learn! I can get mfp data to go into the Apple Health app, but I can’t get the step info to go from the Health app into mfp. 🤨 I’m sure when my son gets home he can figure it out! Lol.

Figured it out, all on my own, didn’t even need a teenager! 😂
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @debbiewsharpe i think you sound more like a building undergoing renovations! With the cataract surgery you will see colors you haven’t seen in years. And it sounds like everything else is under observation. So hey - you’re doing great! I look forward to seeing your recipe and I’m excited that it freezes well since I live alone. That will be perfect!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @cafelelia
    Oh to be 141 pounds! That's probably around where I should be too. Also a short person here. Depending on who measures me at the doctor's office I'm either 5'1 or 5'2. I'm a long way from that but working my way to it.😊

I get really behind on posts too and most of the time end up just reading the ones on the page that is the most current. So nice that we all feel so comfortable posting through out the day. I'm also inspired by everyone else.

I don't have kids but I do believe in person school is better for them. Seeing their teachers and friends has to be much better for their morale. I know that personally I would not do well with virtual school.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @kirsten11872
    Great loss!
  • mainebeachbum
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Steps 15362
    Walk 54 minutes
    Water 64 oz
    Food not prelogged but on plan
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Debbie Sharpe
    Step totals

Sunday 18,329
    Monday 20,817
    Tuesday 13,262
    Wednesday 14,972
    Thursday 18,323
    Friday 18,290
    Saturday 19,564
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    kandi3570 wrote: »
    Weigh in Saturday
    Week 4
    PW 214.8
    CW 209.4

Super loss, congrats you are doing great
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Sorry folks, I am 5 days behind on posting, this has been a heck of a week. I have had 3 doctors appointments this week and 2 of them were an hour away. Long story short. MRI showed cyst on pancreas. It is too small for surgery (good news) but this is something that will require an MRI every year for the rest of my life. It is in a place that it can be removed if it grows between now and next year. If I develop any symptoms I am to call my doctor immediately and go back in for a different test that is much more invasive. I feel fine and hope I continue to. My lung doctor and pancreas doctor are in the same building so I will try to schedule yearly CT scan of lung and pancreas MRI on the same day and also schedule the follow up appointments with the 2 doctors on the same day. Both places are an hour away so it makes for a long day. I also went for yearly eye exam. I can’t see very well, especially at night. Cataract surgery is scheduled for October 27. I feel like “if I was a building I would be condemned” but as I often say “I will keep on keeping on…..”

Debbie, I feel like “If you were a building, a few top architects in the same building would be looking to restore you to your amazing glory.” Be well my friend. Big hugs. 🤗
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    kandi3570 wrote: »
    Weigh in Saturday
    Week 4
    PW 214.8
    CW 209.4

Whoa! You blew the week right out of the ball park, Kandi. That must feel fantastic.
This discussion has been closed.