TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    IM BACK!
    Had a great time away, I stayed under calories food wise every day, just didn’t really count alcohol calories - I wouldn’t have been able to eat if I’d done that 😂😂

Booked a class at the gym tonight, and getting back into my good eating habits again! I’m also doing Sober October! But to be fair after this week, if I never drink again it will be too soon 😂

Hope you’ve all had a good week ❤️
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning TBBT! We arrived to our destination yesterday morning, after 19 hours on the road! We took one hour nap break on the way down, and the dogs are happy to be roaming around a new location! I was exhausted yesterday, so we didn't do much.

Today, after nearly 9 hours of sleep, I am feeling great! We have a walk around the neighborhood planned for later today, and will be playing tennis this afternoon. Probably a little light shopping and whatnot today.

I am going to say that I'm going to be over many days during this trip, but am going to balance it with activity each day. I have been loosely logging, as things have been pretty spontaneous since we left.

I am following the posts in the group and you are all doing a great job! I love the losses I have been seeing this week! Great job team!!! I will check in as I get the chance, but I will be trying to be away from my phone whenever possible during this trip!

@brandi_84 I will not be participating in MUAC for the remainder of the trip, as I know I won't be accurate.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Starting: 189.3
    Week 1: 188.4
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    loraloha22
    WEEK 1
    10/2
    PW: 194.2
    CW:188.8
    🤸‍♂️Woo hoo my body has adjusted to the exercise and I met my first goal of losing half my pandemic weight gain. Intermittent fasting has helped a lot. Thanks for this group it has made all the difference 🙌🏻
  • brandi_84
    Options
    loraloha22 wrote: »
    loraloha22
    WEEK 1
    10/2
    PW: 194.2
    CW:188.8
    🤸‍♂️Woo hoo my body has adjusted to the exercise and I met my first goal of losing half my pandemic weight gain. Intermittent fasting has helped a lot. Thanks for this group it has made all the difference 🙌🏻

@loraloha22
    Beautiful loss!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    IM BACK!
    Had a great time away, I stayed under calories food wise every day, just didn’t really count alcohol calories - I wouldn’t have been able to eat if I’d done that 😂😂

Booked a class at the gym tonight, and getting back into my good eating habits again! I’m also doing Sober October! But to be fair after this week, if I never drink again it will be too soon 😂

Hope you’ve all had a good week ❤️

@knlizght I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Happy to have you back. Have a great gym session tonight.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Good morning TBBT! We arrived to our destination yesterday morning, after 19 hours on the road! We took one hour nap break on the way down, and the dogs are happy to be roaming around a new location! I was exhausted yesterday, so we didn't do much.

Today, after nearly 9 hours of sleep, I am feeling great! We have a walk around the neighborhood planned for later today, and will be playing tennis this afternoon. Probably a little light shopping and whatnot today.

I am going to say that I'm going to be over many days during this trip, but am going to balance it with activity each day. I have been loosely logging, as things have been pretty spontaneous since we left.

I am following the posts in the group and you are all doing a great job! I love the losses I have been seeing this week! Great job team!!! I will check in as I get the chance, but I will be trying to be away from my phone whenever possible during this trip!

@brandi_84 I will not be participating in MUAC for the remainder of the trip, as I know I won't be accurate.

@cmhubbard92
    Wow! What a drive! It sounds like a good day planned. Have fun.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Last: 263.1
    This: 262.7

@erikNJ
    Awesome!!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    DaffyGirl88
    Week 1
    PW: 140.6
    CW: 140.7

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm off to celebrate my grandson's 2nd birthday! 🥰

Enjoy the time with your grandson! @DaffyGirl88
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Challenges

Thursday Ist

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10009

I've made some mistakes with labelling the days this week.eg.I've put Tuesday 30th, the instead of Wednesday. I will check tomorrow that I've logged on here each day.

Yes, I have mis-labelled, but I have done Sunday to Thursday...just put the wrong date on the Tuesday.

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    I've got you down for everyday Sunday-Thursday, so far.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Challenges

Thursday Ist

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10009

I've made some mistakes with labelling the days this week.eg.I've put Tuesday 30th, the instead of Wednesday. I will check tomorrow that I've logged on here each day.

Yes, I have mis-labelled, but I have done Sunday to Thursday...just put the wrong date on the Tuesday.

@prehistoricmoongoddess
    I've got you down for everyday Sunday-Thursday, so far.

Thank you x
  • brandi_84
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Friday
    Week1
    CW: 226.2
    PW: 227.4

@avennlou Nice loss!

@mooreshelley09
    Great loss!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    avennlou wrote: »
    avennlou
    THURSDAY 10/1/20
    PW - 243.6
    CW - 240

My first weigh-in...woo hoo!

@avennlou
    Terrific first week!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/01
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 2818
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD1, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 15&16📚 , PFC 3/3, RP D4/21 🏋️, PT 🎾

Yesterday : KD3👎🏻,4000 steps🚶‍♀️,👎🏻meditation 🧘‍♀️👎🏻, prayer🧎‍♀️👎🏻, 20hrs IF👎🏻, read my bible plan👎🏻read chapters 10&11📚✅ , PFC rest day/3, ✅restoration program D4/21👎🏻

TGIF
    Air quality 380 today won’t be 🚶 outside again today
    Have a good day
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options

@cmhubbard92 Sounds like fun. Not sure where you went but if you pass through Maryland on your way back give me a call! 😊
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: October- week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 166.5
    Todays Weight: 165.5

Lots of great losses so far! Way to go @mooreshelly09 @avennlou @erikNJ @brandi_84 @loraloha22 👏👏👏

@cmhubbard92 hope you have a great vacation!!!

Thurs 10/1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 42 mins, an upper body video and a walk
    Water: 72oz
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I'm getting this when trying to look at the October spreadsheet

Web page not available
    The web page at https://https//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rlC0HlQ7EIOysCXFJeeikAf-HrbkkCHI2qdgzJYi5Q/edit?usp=sharing could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

If I take out the https:// at the beginning on my laptop I can see the spreadsheet
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I'm getting this when trying to look at the October spreadsheet

Web page not available
    The web page at https://https//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rlC0HlQ7EIOysCXFJeeikAf-HrbkkCHI2qdgzJYi5Q/edit?usp=sharing could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

If I take out the https:// at the beginning on my laptop I can see the spreadsheet

@prehistoricmoongoddess

I'll let Ashley know.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: October- week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 166.5
    Todays Weight: 165.5

Lots of great losses so far! Way to go @mooreshelly09 @avennlou @erikNJ @brandi_84 @loraloha22 👏👏👏

@cmhubbard92 hope you have a great vacation!!!

Thurs 10/1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 42 mins, an upper body video and a walk
    Water: 72oz

Excellent loss!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    10/2/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes