TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 thank you so much for keeping up with the team while I've been away!

@DaffyGirl88 thank you! We passed through Maryland on our way down- a whole whopping ten miles! We think we are leaving to head back home Wednesday morning(early) and will probably be home late Wednesday evening.

We have played tennis a few times, and have gone for a few walks with and without the dogs. It has just been a really nice time away and relaxing! Today we will be playing tennis again, and I'm hoping we bring the ball shooter so I can get some more practice.

I have weighed in once since I've been back, and logged my weight in the spreadsheet-I am up as I expected , but plan on getting back into the swing of things once we get back home!

Keep up the amazing work, team!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/03&4
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes & yes
    under calories: yes & yes
    exercise: yes & no
    Steps : 3620 &3243
    Water: 96

Just for today: KD1, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 15&16📚 , PFC-1/3 , RP D6/21 🏋️, PT exercises, Costco run

Yesterday : no goals yesterday 10/4
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hi. I think I totally missed my weigh in day last week?
    Work has been hectic! I went from 9 hours to 38 hours in one week due to absences. I'm exhausted and didn't watch my food the way I should have. Hopefully this week will be better.
    On the bright side I racked up over 20k steps a day!

@MelsLeanDream
    A fantastic bright side to the extra work hours. I'm sure that will help balance out the food. Be sure to give us a weigh in this week, so you don't kicked out of the challenge this month. We don't want to lose you. I hope you will have a better week.
  • brandi_84
    Options

@DaffyGirl88 thank you! We passed through Maryland on our way down- a whole whopping ten miles! We think we are leaving to head back home Wednesday morning(early) and will probably be home late Wednesday evening.

We have played tennis a few times, and have gone for a few walks with and without the dogs. It has just been a really nice time away and relaxing! Today we will be playing tennis again, and I'm hoping we bring the ball shooter so I can get some more practice.

I have weighed in once since I've been back, and logged my weight in the spreadsheet-I am up as I expected , but plan on getting back into the swing of things once we get back home!

@cmhubbard92
    I'm glad you are able to relax and get some fun exercise in while you are on vacation. Can't wait to have you back. Until then, continue to enjoy yourself! Autumn vacations are the best!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    10/5/20
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, walked/jogged 2.5 miles
    Steps: 9,493
    Water: 141.9
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

@cmhubbard92
    I'm glad you are able to relax and get some fun exercise in while you are on vacation. Can't wait to have you back. Until then, continue to enjoy yourself! Autumn vacations are the best!

@brandi_84 thank you! I'm excited to see more foliage on our drive home! I'll be back soon! :smile:
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble getting onto the google spreadsheet? I can't get it to load at all from the link on the main page...
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Logged✅
    Under✅
    Exercise✅40min walk;30min run;10min sauna
    Steps 10832
    Water 96oz
    🎃
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I'm getting this when trying to look at the October spreadsheet

Web page not available
    The web page at https://https//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rlC0HlQ7EIOysCXFJeeikAf-HrbkkCHI2qdgzJYi5Q/edit?usp=sharing could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

If I take out the https:// at the beginning on my laptop I can see the spreadsheet

@MelsLeanDream
    Yes, there seems to be issues with the link. I let the moderator of the group know. Prehistoricmoongoddes found a way to view it. I quoted her post above.

• brandi_84
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER 1st -@looneycatblue. - 4.38%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 1

October Week 1 is now in the books!! Great job to all our winners!

Below are the full results for Week 1.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @looneycatblue. - 4.38%
    2nd - @loraloha22. - 2.78%
    3rd - @lesockie. - 2.47%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 1.25%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.56%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.47%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @loraloha22. - 2.78%
    2nd - @avennlou. - 1.48%
    3rd - @roz0810. - 1.44%

The Slimsons
    1st - @lesockie. - 2.47%
    2nd - @RetroJoe28. - 2.42%
    3rd - @AaronT1982. - 1.54%

Gutbusters
    1st - @looneycatblue. - 4.38%
    2nd - @Shaverbug. - 2.13%
    3rd - @jillsmith8297. - 2.01%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @Intrinsicat. - 2.03%
    2nd - @AmyG1982. - 1.56%
    3rd - @Rpspencer1. - 1.38%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @Tina9572. - 1.29%
    2nd - @dheliason. - 0.78%
    3rd - @Ryjar80. - 0.62%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @looneycatblue. - 7.4 lbs.
    2nd - @loraloha22. - 5.4 lbs.
    3rd - @gjaholy33. - 5.3 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 15.9 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 17.5 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 35.1 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 7.9 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 5.3 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 81.7 lbs

Week 4 Snapshot
    tcyqa6zua3j2.png

• avennlou
    avennlou Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mon Oct 5
    Logged: yes
    Exercise: 20 min walk
    Steps: 5,814
    Water: 88 oz
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Challenges

Sunday 4th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 16586

Monday 5th

Logged food yes
    Under calories yes
    Exercise yes,

Steps 10028

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,635 Member
    Options
    Monday 5 October
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 100 oz
    Steps 13,309
  • brandi_84
    Options

Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- September Week #4(Sunday, September 27 to Sat, October 3)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @loraloha22 (7)
    @prehistoricmoongoddess (7)
    @mooreshelly09 (7)
    @murdog3t (6)
    @avennlou (6)

]Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @thedestar (5)
    @DaffyGirl88 (4)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @roz0810 (3)
    @cmhubbard92 (2)
    @richmondwriter (2)

Awesome job, TBBT!

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, be sure to let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out for your hard work.

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/05
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 3583
    Water: 88

Just for today: KD1, 4000 steps🚶‍♀️, meditation 🧘‍♀️, prayer🧎‍♀️, 20hrs IF, read my bible plan, read chapters 19-20📚 , PFC-W2 rest/ 3 , mutu W1D1/3, RP D6/21 🏋️, PT exercises, Costco run

Yesterday : KD1✅4000 steps🚶‍♀️👎🏻, meditation 🧘‍♀️✅, prayer🧎‍♀️✅, 20hrs IF, ✅read my bible plan✅, read chapters 15&16📚 ✅, PFC-W2 D1/3 ✅, RP D6/21 ✅🏋️, PT exercises✅, Costco run 👎🏻

Happy Tuesday
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I’m still on it, keep forgetting to come on here and post! It was my 1st day back at work yesterday, after 9 months off so I’m soooo tired! And today has been filled with uni lectures - still managing my classes and swims but it’s requiring a lot of motivation! Food is still tracked and under however its including more convenience food than nutritious food!
    I think I just need a couple of weeks for my mind and body to adapt to being busier!

Sooo... last week I was away on holiday! I was okay on the whole... I only tracked food, I didn’t track my alcohol because if I did I wouldn’t be able to eat anything 😂 (I’m now doing Sober October 🥺)

LAST WEEK WEIGH IN: 369lbs
    THIS WEEKS WEIGH IN: 370lbs

I’ll fix that for next week though!

Hope everyone is doing okay 👍🏼
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Also, is anyone else having difficulty viewing October’s spreadsheet?
  • brandi_84
    Options
    https//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15rlC0HlQ7EIOysCXFJeeikAf-HrbkkCHI2qdgzJYi5Q/edit?usp=

• brandi_84
    edited October 2020
    Options
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.