Steps
    Sun 16,863
    Mon 8,614
    Tue 11,880
    Wed 19,113
    Thu 17,853
    Fri 5,125
    Sat 12,071

Still stuck but that's a positive I suppose.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    Yes, I'm back at the gym and seeing my trainer a couple days a week but having an issue with my knee so we're doing mostly upper body so I don't aggravate it. I've only been going the days I work with him since I know I would want to do things that would probably not be good for my knee.

The PA at my doctor's office thinks it's a Baker's cyst. I was told to ice it and rest it and was given 10 days of Naproxen. The pills have been gone for a while now. They helped a little. I'm going to have to call back and see what the next step is since I still have some issues with it. Only some things bother it so it may just be a time thing. The PA had talked about possibly xrays and physical therapy.

I'm really behind on posts. I hope you and your family are doing well.
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @tryingagain5 I'm sorry to hear about your knee, I had a bakers cyst in June and thought I had just tweaked it running. An ultrasound showed it was actually a bakers cyst. I didn't find naproxen did much either but I did start wrapping and icing it and ended up getting the fluid drained , it took about 3-4 months but its finally back to semi normal. Hoping you feel better soon! It can be rough trying to excercise while accommodating an injury.
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Everyone's pups on here are adorable! @annliz23 that is a perfect shot! Here's a photo of my "monsters" as my son has renamed them
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    10/17 steps 4483
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps....

Sun- 1,598
    Mon- 1,645
    Tues- 1,346
    Wed- 2,961
    Thurs- 1,790
    Fri- 4,570
    Sat- 4,611
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    My steps got higher as the week went on. I have a doctor appointment this week, I am hoping they will let me take my neck brace off outside so I can go for a small walk around the block by myself. I'll take a mile. Yesterday we had my granddaughters birthday party. We had a lot of fun. She was very excited opening gifts and eating cupcakes. I was very sore and tired at the end of the day.
  • ibrake4bunnies
    ibrake4bunnies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @tryingagain5, I'm sorry to hear about your pain, I hope it gets better!

@mxlaw your babies are so cute!

@ljdanny way to step it out!

@cuddleme72 Just take it one day at a time, you got this!

On a side note to everyone, with some of us in the northern hemisphere and the weather changing, I've found TONS of walking workouts on Youtube for free. I've got a little collection of them saved up for bad weather, plus my Zumba dvds ready. :)
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    mxlaw90 wrote: »
    Everyone's pups on here are adorable! @annliz23 that is a perfect shot! Here's a photo of my "monsters" as my son has renamed them

Beautiful monsters!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    p1ohilof8rqk.jpg

Three and a half hours later...the daylilies are ready-ish. The back bed (similar size) has been cleared and is ready for iris and dark yellow lilies...planned to mix the lilies but split a bunch and there were too many. Half ended up in the yard waste. :(. Now I'm sore and cold.

Weighed in at 210.2 today. Let's see if we can keep it there the next couple days or drop a bit more. Since I've edged off on candy (peanut M's and candy corn (what was I thinking?!?), I'm less snacky. Way over yesterday because my husband made pancake breakfast and then lunch was left over fish & chips from the local brewery (so yum!) that we got celebrating our first meeting 24 years ago.

In the convo re: pain management...this might sound weird but I found that when I'm having bad pain (like migraines) days, yoga or pilates actually helps. Or walking. My knees and hips LOVE to slip out of place (especially when I walk) but walking helps. (I do not advocate for most people to walk on dislocations...very stupid for general population...just advocate moving). And the days I hurt the most waking up are the days I MUST move, else it gets worst. Okay, must put phone down, hands and shoulders hurt too much...
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Steps 5020 (hmmm, golfed 9 holes, used to be I got more steps earlier in the summer playing 9 holes...maybe I’m getting better and not chasing the ball around as much)
    Water 32 oz 🙄
    Walk - nope
    Food all logged and prelogged for breakfast and lunch tomorrow
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Steps for going ape.
    Oct 11 - 11397
    Oct 12 - 7247
    Oct 13 - 12539
    Oct 14 - 9260
    Oct 15 - 11924
    Oct 16 - 12666
    Oct 17 - 10097
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    10/18 steps 6425
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Username: mainebeachbum
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 234 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 225.8 lbs
    LTD (Loss to Date): 36.2 lbs

I’m not sure if we want to use last weeks weight, it was such a huge weight gain! I had thought it seemed out of whack, a huge water weight gain. The Friday before that Monday weigh in, my weight was 229.4. Should we replace the previous weight of 234 so my weight loss is not so extreme?
This discussion has been closed.