@digger61
    @Firefly743
    @itsmegina
    @mss9675
    @trooworld

Thanks!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,875 Member
    @TwistedSassette Thanks, I'm glad dinner was done, too! That's good your MIL went back home and now you can resume life as normal. Great that you tried to balance the meals out with a lot of activity, well done! Wow, that IS hot. I'd want to be in the pool, too.

@SammyDee2015 Congrats on the inch loss, that's great that you are keeping track via measuring too. I like your mantra for next week.

@raleighgirl09 Thank you so much. Yes, these past few days have been much better.

Hi all. Yesterday was a busy day but I managed to track everything I ate thanks to pre-tracking. The scale didn't move this week but I am not surprised as I had some dessert treat I made earlier in the week a couple of times. I've been having better days, I think because I'm keeping busy: I'm doing a hobby (sewing) and have had several appointments. I hope today to do some more sewing and relaxing. Take care.

Wednesday:
    Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under: under
    Exercise: walk
    - track 90% of food intake - 100% accomplished
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day - 25% accomplished
    - put my utensil down between bites - not accomplished
    - put my utensil down between bites
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Friday Check-in
    🟢Food on plan, weighed, logged
    🟢Calories in Green
    🟢Workout - 50 min/6 days
    🔴Breathing Ex (10 min)
    🟢Martial Arts forms - 2/day
    Oops to the breathing work. I didn't do it at the usual time and simply forgot later in the day. Onwards today!
    I did well on exercise yesterday. After letting resistance/weights work go for a bit, I am back at it and happily have sore arms today!

@mss9675 @davors19 - Great job holding steady! 👍🏽

@trooworld - Hurray for weight staying steady when things have been challenging. And hurray for hitting your food and water goals yesterday! I hope your sewing projects go well this weekend! 🧵🧷

@raleighgirl09 - Something I have done if seriously hungry late at night has been to declare that I can only eat something worthy but not so appealing. A piece of plain chicken breast or some raw non-sweet vegetables.

@SammyDee2015 - I love your commitment to picking up and putting down heavy things! 💪🏾

@TwistedSassette - How great that life is getting back to normal. It is great that you were so helpful with your MIL, but it sounds awfully nice to have life now returning to no0rmal for you and your husband.

@Cornanda - Wowsers! What a great weigh-in! 🏆

@Firefly743 @TeresaW1020 davidji82 @bethanie0825 -- 🌟 Woohoo! Great weigh-in! 🥳

@TeresaW1020 -- Awww, thanks for the compliment about maintenance. It is an ongoing project for sure.

@Katmary71 - Thanks for making me smile with this: "Exercise- arm cardio, core, stretching, cat petting." Seriously, though, your finding ways to stay in motion while you deal with health issues is super respiring!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,549 Member
    @TwistedSassette Glad you have your house back!

@SammyDee2015 Love your mantra, I tend to overthink and analyze the heck out of things, I totally get it!

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,549 Member
    @raleighgirl09 Sounds like you had a tough night but are doing better today, hang in there!

@adhmrh Prayers for your son's recovery. Congratulations on your husband's retirement, how exciting!

@TeresaW1020 I love your decorations, your house looks beautiful!

• apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member

Weigh in Apple852hk
    Week 3 - Nov 2020 Sunday
    PW 133.3lbs (60.5kg)
    CW 136lbs (61.8kg)
    LTD about 45.8lbs (20.8kg)

Gained 3lbs - but I've been snacking on chocolate and easilyfrvouring 150g per sitting so I'm not just eating it slowly. Maybe I should try eating carrots and hummus instead when I feel the urge to eat for the crunch.

Not eaten food out just a ciabatta ham for lunch on Thursday. But had carb everyday at home: pasta, toast, couscous

I'm eating breakfast every day again but I'll try and just eat yogurt for the first half of next week.

Drinking tea again means I'm going to the toilet more. I'll try and break this habit this coming week and drink less tea and more herbal tea if I need something warm.

GOALS:
    1. Instead of chocolate, eat
    2. Drink less tea, drink herbal

Have a good week ahead🥰

P.S.
    @broncobuddee am I not part of the group as I wasn't listed on the weight in reminder? Please let me know if I need to do anything? Thank you
    fjdicg4wld6t.jpg

Reminders (sorry if I missed it in the thread):

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,875 Member
    @AustinRuadhain I hate when I push a goal off until later in the day and then I forget to do it! You had a great day yesterday!

@adhmrh I'm sorry that you had a stressful work week. Hopefully, you can enjoy the weekend! Congrats to your hubby, how wonderful to retire! You must be stressed about your son, I am wishing the best for him. Hugs to you!

@TeresaW1020 That's probably true! Thanks for that perspective. Now, onward and downward! ;) I hope you have fun with the kids. I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!!! I can see why it took you several days to do it, that looks like a lot of work!

@Katmary71 That's nice that you will have your guy friend over for a few months. The cats should like it, no? I'm assuming he's bringing his kitty. I hear you about the book situation, that's why I had to switch to Kindle books (no room in the new condo!). I miss paper books though. :( I'm glad you enjoyed your chili, that does sound perfect for a raining night!

Hi all. It's a beautiful day in SoCal, I'm going to enjoy it! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday as well.

Friday:
    Calories: over/under: over
    Water: over/under: under
    Exercise: walk
    - track 90% of food intake - 100% accomplished
    - drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day - 25% accomplished
    - put my utensil down between bites - not accomplished
    - meditate for at least 5 minutes a day

• broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    edited November 2020
    apple852hk wrote: »

[...]

P.S.
    @broncobuddee am I not part of the group as I wasn't listed on the weight in reminder? Please let me know if I need to do anything? Thank you
    fjdicg4wld6t.jpg

Reminders (sorry if I missed it in the thread):

@apple852hk - You're all set! :) You don't often make the reminder list because you're usually very diligent about getting your weigh in posted. The weekly cutoff is Saturday night so I'm usually just having to remind those who I haven't seen a post from during the week. Your weigh-in is Sunday - the start of the week - and you've been great about posting on time! Thanks for that!
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    @broncobuddee thanks for the switch!
    Nov 15 Sunday Check in/UPDATE:
    SW 193.2 ( Oct 22)
    BW 191.4 ( Nov 5)
    PW 195.2 (Nov 12)
    CW 194.2 ( Nov 15)
    LTD still up 1.0 lb from start 🙄
    TTL loss: 30.6 lbs

GOAL =|> previous week.
    Nov 8-14:
    - 59.5k steps 🟢
    - 4 Run/walk (14.9Km ) 🟢
    - 3 Strength (1hr48min) 🟢
    - 1 Yoga (30 min ) 🟠
    - 3 HiiT (30 min) 🟠
    - 67 HR weekly avg 🟢
    - 7 days food tracking 👌

Added in my weekly avg resting HR because I do track it and pay attention as I am trying to balance my activities to get, then keep it lower (the more I run the lower it goes, but heavier i am and the heavier I lift the higher it gets and the worse I feel). Goal is in the 50’s.

My mantra continues til next week: to get outside of your head you must get outside of the house.
    🌸
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

gwt2edy0rb88.png
This discussion has been closed.