PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    PKM0515
    11/1/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/2/20 = M 🚫, L 🌟
    11/3/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/4/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/5/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/6/20 = M 🚫, L 🌟 (good with all morning meds, but missed one evening pill)
    11/7/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/8/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/9/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/10/20 = M 🌟 (not sure I'm going to keep going with the "L" part)
    11/11/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
  • PKM0515
    Options
    @77tes, I love that reminder!

@SummerSkier, you're right, thank you! (I loved reading about your cat too.)

@MadisonMolly2017, I need to remember and reflect on your words: "Fills my days & evenings with the things I love and/or improves my health."

@nebslp, I hope you're doing okay!

Thanks for the support, everyone!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    PKM0515 wrote: Β»
    PKM0515
    11/1/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/2/20 = M 🚫, L 🌟
    11/3/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/4/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/5/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/7/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/8/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/9/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/11/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟

Hey @PKM0515 !!
    Look at you Go!
    How does it feel?
    Is it getting easier? If not, is there one small tweak you can
    invent to make it EVEN easier?!

5 days!!! Soon you will be at 1 week!

And yes, we need to focus on exercise & eating goals, but really, I feel, it’s about creating a life we LOVE that includes health❣️

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!

(Tiny habits REALLY work, and like decluttering, they get to be quite addicting! Continually improving IS the BEST kind of addiction!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @SummerSkier

Nov 1 Grace: Guided meditation, reflection, artmaking, chat, exercise
    πŸŽ‰
    Nov 2 GraceO (added Oatmeal)
    πŸŽ‰
    Nov 3-6 Cl GraceO. (Added Cleaning)
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    Nov 7-11 Cl GraceOR. (Added Reading)
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Reading is cutting screen time!!

@SummerSkier
    Thanks for asking!

10/10 for oatmeal. Yes, berries are great. I’ve been adding them or chopped apples with cinnamon & Fage yogurt & 1/2 oz almonds.
    I was eating toast & hot decaf this summer so I’m likely to stick with the oatmeal. If it becomes a problem I’ll dig around in oatmeal recipes... also I read barley has even more of the item that improves cholesterol for a smaller amount eaten. Love barley, so if I need to I have that to explore!!

Protein is all good, so no longer on my β€œchange list”
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hi all, checking in. I still have work to do on my every other day weights plan. I will continue to work on improving.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    goingape wrote: Β»
    Hi all, checking in. I still have work to do on my every other day weights plan. I will continue to work on improving.

@goingape Please let us know if you’d like us to brainstorm with you! Thanks for the update!!

Maddie πŸ’ž
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Nov 1 πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov 2. πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov 3. πŸ’ͺ🏻 Dusted off weider pro machine and bike and created a dust cloud 😲
    Nov 4. πŸ’ͺ🏻 Grabbed a wet rag and washed off remaining dust from weider pro. 🧽
    Nov 5. Left early and never gave it one thought until I got home at 5PM. Definitely not a habit yet🀣
    Nov 6. πŸ’ͺ🏻 Washed bike, rebounder, and punching bag. It’s all ready to go whenever I amπŸ™‚
    Nov 7 πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov 8. πŸ’ͺ🏻 10 lat pull downs and I noticed the weights were sticking a little. Poles are sticky so will figure
    out what to do about that. 🀞the manual will tell me.
    Nov 9. πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov.10. πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov 11. πŸ’ͺ🏻. πŸ‹οΈ (strength training), 🚲 (bike), πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ (walk
    Nov 12 πŸ’ͺ🏻 🚲
  • PKM0515
    Options
    11/1/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/2/20 = M 🚫, L 🌟
    11/3/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/4/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/5/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/7/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/8/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/9/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/11/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/12/20 = M 🌟
    11/13/20 = M 🌟
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    PKM0515 wrote: Β»
    11/1/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/2/20 = M 🚫, L 🌟
    11/3/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/4/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/5/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/7/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/8/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/9/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/11/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/12/20 = M 🌟
    11/13/20 = M 🌟

Bravo @PKM0515 !!!!
    How are you feeling about your accomplishment!!??

πŸ’ͺ🏻
  • nebslp
    Options
    @PKM0515 Awesome progress!
  • nebslp
    Options
    Nov 1 πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov 2. πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov 3. πŸ’ͺ🏻 Dusted off weider pro machine and bike and created a dust cloud 😲
    Nov 4. πŸ’ͺ🏻 Grabbed a wet rag and washed off remaining dust from weider pro. 🧽
    Nov 5. Left early and never gave it one thought until I got home at 5PM. Definitely not a habit yet🀣
    Nov 6. πŸ’ͺ🏻 Washed bike, rebounder, and punching bag. It’s all ready to go whenever I amπŸ™‚
    Nov 7 πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov 8. πŸ’ͺ🏻 10 lat pull downs and I noticed the weights were sticking a little. Poles are sticky so will figure
    out what to do about that. 🀞the manual will tell me.
    Nov 9. πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov.10. πŸ’ͺ🏻
    Nov 11. πŸ’ͺ🏻. πŸ‹οΈ (strength training), 🚲 (bike), πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ (walk
    Nov 12 πŸ’ͺ🏻 🚲
    Nov 13 πŸ’ͺ🏻 🚲 (I do short but intense stationary bike β€œrides”. A little is better than nothing.)
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @nebslp I'm so sorry about the big ice storm earlier this week, and all the huge tree branches you lost, especially from your beautiful sycamore tree. That is sooo sad πŸ˜₯. Your minimal goal, with an eye to potentially increasing actions, is working well!

@MadisonMolly2017 your "GRACE+" method is going great 🎈!

@PKM0515 you are doin' amazing with tracking and taking your meds 🌼!!

@77tes I really like how you remember your first thing in the morning gratitude habit πŸ’–.

@SummerSkier awesome hand/ finger warmers πŸ”₯😁. Great story about your spontaneous cleaning/decluttering episode because your kitty was zooming around your sink ledge, while you were on your Zoom call πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.

@znaoiec excellent logging your food, being under the calories, and completing your circles on your Apple watch every day. Good for you 🀩!!

@MadisonMolly2017 I started looking around the internet to see if I could find anything more about barley and how it helps lower cholesterol. I found this article: https://verywellhealth.com/can-barley-lower-your-cholesterol-697944 among some others. Looks like we might be able to have some variety in our quest for lower cholesterol and better health πŸ˜‹.

@goingape your determination will help your achieve your plan to incorporate more weight training πŸ’ͺ .

November 2: 🐯 about half of the 'chair pile'
    November 3: 🐯 more of the 'chair pile'
    November 4: 🌿🐯🌳 nearly invisible paper found in top drawer
    November 5: 🌿🐯🌳 miscellaneous paper & mail. Boxes when I put product into containers.
    November 6: 🐯 file cabinet: user manuals, 🌿🐯🌳 miscellaneous papers/ mail.

November 9: 🐯 more of the 'chair pile', 🌿🐯🌳 miscellaneous papers/ mail.
    November 12 again, more in the 🌿🐯🌳 general miscellaneous paper category.
    November 13 🌿🐯🌳 computer related miscellaneous paper .

🀠🌺
  • nebslp
    Options
    @texasgardnr That's a great article on the barley/cholesterol connection. Thanks for sharing!
    You're really cracking the whip on that paper tiger!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,900 Member
    Options
    @texasgardnr , interesting about barley. My mom used to put it in soup. Of course, the first thing I thought when I read it is the English Country Dance β€œJuice of Barley” which refers to whiskey. 🀣

I’m find my gratitude habit is really helping my gratitude and attitude throughout the day, so I need to make it a permanent habit.

So far - almost half way through November
    f7pmg3lvo1s8.jpeg
  • PKM0515
    Options
    11/1/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/2/20 = M 🚫, L 🌟
    11/3/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/4/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/5/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/7/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/8/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/9/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/11/20 = M 🌟, L 🌟
    11/12/20 = M 🌟
    11/13/20 = M 🌟
    11/14/20 = M 🌟

Thanks for all your comments! πŸ’–

I feel like I'm back on track with my medicine, but I don't want to jinx myself.
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am half the month late. I am so lazy unless I force myself. So for the rest of the month my goal is to hang and fold and put away any laundry we wash that same day.

1. When my phone sends a notification that the wash finished I will go to the laundry closet and switch it over.
    2. If I am indisposed, I will set a 5 minutes alarm on my phone to switch laundry.
    3. Since the dryer does not alert me, I will set an alarm for it to be finished.
  • Queen_Celeste
    Queen_Celeste Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ugh I meant to enter for next line.

4. When I cold and hang laundry it will be at the dryer to prevent me from being distracted or just moving a basket to another room. I used to do this and it was more efficient.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,900 Member
    Options
    @Queen_Celeste - great habit to start, and today is the best time to start!