Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Here goes!

Start weight: 175.5
Current weight: 171.5
4 pounds lost!
:D
I was scared to step on the scale, but am so excited the numbers are going in the right direction! 4lbs in a week is probably not sustainable or healthy, but I'll just keep plugging along and stay committed. I'm pretty proud of myself for finally holding myself accountable and taking control of my diet. The biggest changes have been no beer and no chips. None. I'm a very black-and-white kinda gal so it's got to be absolute while I make these adjustments.

Replies

• healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Good morning,
    SW: 224.8
    CW: 222.6
    Just taking it one day at time, changing over my mindset and finding ways to stay active ( walking, dancing while I clean, calf raises while I brush my teeth, etc.). Hope everyone has an amazing day.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Congrats 👏 everyone.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    SW: 121.0 kgs
    CW: 120.4 kgs

I'm happy with any loss tbh 🤣🤣🤣
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    Great job @MrsAcyprus2015! Way to stick with the program :)
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    I just remembered that today is Wednesday! I've already had a bunch of water and coffee and since I always weigh before doing that, I am going to hold off and weigh in tomorrow.
    How's everyone doing? With almost 2 weeks done (for this challenge), is the scale starting to move?
  • mrsshots2011
    mrsshots2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

SW: 185.8 (11/9/2020)
    CW: 176.9

Last few days have not been my best but I'm still tracking. I've only had alcohol a couple of times this month and that helps me a lot. I think just being mindful of proportions has been the biggest thing for me. I'm still eating what I want just not overeating.

Have a great day!
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    Great job @mrsshots2011! You are seriously crushing it!