Awesome weigh-in!!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Pw- 151.4
    Cw- 153

Not as bad of a gain as I thought but still. And this next week will be extremely hard to get back on track with it being Thanksgiving. I like being 150 or less, its where I feel the best. My goal is to end 2020 at 150 or less.

You can do it! We all need a little break sometimes and Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate. Eating up sometimes is very helpful for the next step down in weight loss. Enjoy your holiday.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    kos33 wrote: »
    Kos33
    PW 164.5
    CW 166
    😔 at myself really but back on track!

You can do it!! Don't be too hard on yourself. Pick yourself up and brush yourself off. Onward!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    kandi3570 wrote: »
    Kandi3570
    PW 197.8
    CW 194.6
    Loss this week 3.2 lbs
    Total loss 74 lbs

Great weigh-in!!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    xX_phoenixrising_Xx
    Weigh in week 4
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW: 247.1 (112.1 kg)
    CW: 248.5 (111.5 kg)
    LTD: 30.2 (13.7 kg)
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I posted this week.😊🤔 I'm so tired. I feel like all I did this week is work and sleep.

I ended up working 16 hours of OT this week. It was going to be 18 but they had so many people volunteer for OT that they had to scale back a little. That's a good problem for a company to have. Usually places can't get enough volunteers. I'm pretty sure that the double time pay is helping that. We do have a 4 day weekend next weekend so that will be nice.

I did pretty well most of the week with food. Not much exercise outside of my PT homework and not enough water. Saturday I got a little carried away with food. I planned on getting takeout for one meal. I ended up getting it for both breakfast and supper. I didn't have lunch, I slept through that.

I was so tired I went to bed at 8:30 and of course this morning(Sunday) I woke up at 3:30.😯 I decided to just get up at 4 and start laundry.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @cafelelia
    I hope your son can still have his ceremony at church.

My church cancelled all in person events during the week a couple weeks ago and decided to cancel in person Sunday services starting this week for Michigan's "3 week pause" as they're calling it. Most people think it's going to be much longer. Especially since in the spring they called it "2 weeks to flatten the curve", which turned out to be 6 months for certain businesses.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    You're doing great! Keep it up!

Michigan's restrictions are for the whole state, not just by area. It seems like doing them by area might be a better way to do it.

They're also recommending to not get together for Thanksgiving with anyone outside your household and if you do to limit it to 2 households and limit the number of people. Since I live alone that would mean I would be all by myself. My sister is planning on having us over. It would be more than 2 households since several of us live alone but wouldn't be a lot of people. My entire family is only 15 people and 3 of them don't live in Michigan so the most we would have would is 12 if everyone else decides to come. My nephew and family who live in the Detroit area aren't sure they're coming, Hennie said no and my dad hasn't decided yet so we may only have 7 total.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    11/21 steps 2575
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    Pw 122
    CW 124
    Sun 4,241
    Mon 10 634
    Tue 12,435
    Wed 8,582
    Th 7,508
    Fri 10,444
    Sat 3,405
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    7m6kkzc1cmjl.jpg

WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE IS UP AND READY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!! B)

This week’s challenge is all about food swaps that will keep us on track during the holidays but also allow us to enjoy every moment of them! Please click the link and let’s get to sharing our favorite ways to swap!
    FOOD SWAPS FOR BETTER HEALTH
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    7m6kkzc1cmjl.jpg

WEEK FOUR CHALLENGE IS UP AND READY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!! B)

This week’s challenge is all about food swaps that will keep us on track during the holidays but also allow us to enjoy every moment of them! Please click the link and let’s get to sharing our favorite ways to swap!
    FOOD SWAPS FOR BETTER HEALTH

This doesn't look like a food swap to me...apple sliced dipped in chocolate are wonderful!!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    Food-logged and under
    Water-80 oz
    Exercise- 30 min of carrying logs and stacking and PT

My husband ordered 2 cords of wood. When they delivered it(dumped it in the driveway) the guy said-“whoops, you weren’t supposed to get all that” 😂 so we have no idea how much we have. The guy obviously wasn’t going to throw it back in the truck.

I am in a hurry today so I am not going to write much more. Hope everyone has a great day!

@4newrunner22 Nice loss! Looks like you had a great week!
    @goingape Put the snacking behind you and move on it is a new week! You can do it! I am sorry to hear about your son. I am glad you are aware and can keep an eye on it. I hope he is back to himself soon too. Hugs!
    @hope002 Nice loss! I have been pretty consistent with my 14-16 hour fasts lately. I never thought I would be able to do it at all so I am happy. Lol!
    @kirsten11872 You can do it!
    @lennoncpa. how did you find that map? I never saw it on apple watch. Lol! I was wondering what you were doing off to the left there, it makes sense that was the cemetery.
    @1theresamcvean I love the pics from your walk. One of these days I am going to get to Toronto. Xavy is so cute!
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx You really are doing awesome! I love the progress photos. It is amazing the difference between the two photos. Slow and steady (and healthy!) is the way to go!
    @tryingagain5 With all that OT I am not surprised you didn't have time for anything else. Just pick up where you left off. Sounds like you have a nice quiet family Thanksgiving planned. I am glad you will be able to see your family.
    @mxlaw90 I hope your foot starts feeling better.
    @annliz23 Hope all is going well.
    @melaniedscott You make me laugh! Lol! That Is what I would see looking at the apple and chocolate!
    @GingerPwr Nice loss this week! Enjoy getting out and hitting those golf balls!
    @debbiewsharpe We do all understand that life does happen and you can't always post. It will just be Jim and the girls this Thanksgiving but I made the mistake to say we would still cook for everyone. The worst part, I usually don't do much of the cooking, my brother from Pittsburgh does so I need to start figuring out what to do Lol! Wish me luck! I wish I had your experience with all the church suppers and cooking you do in general.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 on my Apple Watch app on my phone I noticed a very small map in the bottom left corner when I clicked on the stats for my “outdoor walk”. I absolutely never noticed before that the app keeps track of that. Isn’t that a cool feature?
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Weekend check in
    I am having a busy weekend because my son’s confirmation did go ahead yesterday, plus we are going into a full lock down at midnight for at least 30 days. The lockdown is not the entire province, but the two most populous regions where COVID is spiking. The schools remain open for now, but a lot is either closed or curbside pick up. We adjusted our lives and daily habits so much from the first lock down, that this one does not seem as onerous. The schools have really good protocols in place and have not been sources of spreading the infection, so I am glad that they remain open. It is so much better for learning and the kids’ mental health. The confirmation was really lovely and the church split the class in half, so one mass in the morning and one in the afternoon (that was ours). Their distancing protocols were impressive, and we were limited to just the immediate family plus one guest and the sponsor. So my MIL attended as she is in our bubble, and my son’s sponsor who is our cousin. He is a young man, so he felt comfortable attending. The church live-streamed the service on Facebook Live, so our family and friends could also “attend”. My husband has a large extended family, so normally for a life event like this we would have had a huge party at a restaurant with family and friends. That is what I had planned for last May. But instead, we had a family dinner afterwards with take out from the restaurant where I had booked the party. I ordered a huge cake and tried to make it special a day with some gifts and speeches. It was really nice and with our little group, we could focus more on conversation and the meaning of the day. I did well with my eating plan. I had 2 glasses of wine and some cake too! I am doing IF today and back in my routine.

Today has been a whirlwind of catch including clean up, laundry, meal prep and homework for the kids. So back we go into lockdown. Our government made no promises that this will only be for the 30 days, and my feeling is it will be longer, so that the Christmas holidays are covered. I am going to dive even deeper into Hygge to get through this!

I am just so impressed everyone’s 5 (or more) kms! Way to go team! I love all of the photos too!

@sleepymom5 - That is a lot of wood! Hope that you were able to find a place for it. I am thinking about my plan after November. As I move to maintenance, I get to remain on this team too and check in each week so that I stay in my weight range. I still really need the support!

@debbiewsharpe - It is hard having such different, smaller holiday celebrations. We did a turkey breast too at Cdn thanksgiving. Facetime is not bad, as well as Zoom calls. We did a big Zoom call with extended family at Easter and it was more fun than I expected. I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving no matter how you are celebrating!

@tryingagain5 - I hope that you got some rest from all of that OT. With our lockdown here, people have constructed bubbles of more than one household, and this time our province specifically said that if you live alone, you are allowed to do that. Your plan for Thanksgiving sounds like a good one and I hope that it all works out for everyone. Our church shuts down completely tonight except for funerals with only 10 guests. It is sad, but our priest is making the best of it with his Facebook live skills.

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - Amazing transformation! 30 lbs is a lot! I know that it is slow, but I have become convinced that slow and steady really does work! You are doing great!

@1theresamcvean - Love your photos of the Annex! It is the first neighbourhood that I lived in when I moved to TO.

@kirsten11872 - You can do it!

@goingape - I am sorry about your son. It. Is not an easy time for kids and teens and I hope that he feels better soon.

This discussion has been closed.