Weight No More - November 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

8d5zaxdh7ewb.png
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 936 Member
    Your smile for today. My grandson learning to do about three things at once here. So cute!

https://youtu.be/fTBSBZzfFQo
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @minstrelofsarcasm congrats on your 10k! What a beautiful view if you go on that route! That looks like serenity 😀
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    I have been pretty consistent with my 14-16 hour fasts lately. I never thought I would be able to do it at all so I am happy. Lol!

I am happy for you!!!!! Every time I tell someone I fast 20 hours every day, they look at me like I'm crazy. Once you get used to fasting, it's easy.
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Steps for going ape
    Monday November 16 - 10527
    November 17 - 11028
    November 18 - 13057
    November 19 - 9710
    November 20 - 4315
    November 21 - 8480
    November 22 - 9624
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week 4
    Previous weight: 210.6
    Current weight: 211.8

Day 2 of TOM...🤦‍♀️ But also, haven't done so wonderful with my calories so HOPEFULLY I can do better this week. I'd really like to start making and seeing better progress with my weight loss here! Holidays are here, so let's see if I can have some losses instead of big gains! Love you all! 💜🖤

• mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Username: mainebeachbum
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 227.4 lbs
    CW (Current Weight): 227.8 lbs
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    11/22 steps 3583
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Check in for Sunday
    Food-logged and under
    Water-112 oz
    Exercise-30 min walking tape, about another 30 min putting logs in my son's car. We ran out of room so gave the rest to him. Lol! He had to make 3 trips. I did get most of the outdoor decorations up this weekend so I was happy about that. Inside is still very fall/Thanksgiving so I am not turning the lights on until after Thanksgiving. I do have a few things to add but that shouldn't take too long (I hope).

Today I have to go food shopping, I dread it. I also have to shop for my daughter and her husband because they are in quarantine. He was exposed at work and now he is having symptoms. I am hoping this is the last time before Thanksgiving. We always host and offered to still cook this year. I am not going to lie, I am kinda kicking myself now Lol!

That's all shopping, food prepping and hopefully cleaning. Hope everyone has a nice day!

@minstrelofsarcasm Loved the pictures! The first one made me Lol! I forget to keep in mind how early it is getting dark!
    @lennoncpa Thank you! I would have never noticed that! There are so many feature we probably have no idea about Lol!
    @Cafelelia I am happy you were able to have such a nice celebration for your son. Thinking of you with this lockdown. I hope it doesn't get extended.
    @1theresamcvean OMG! What a cutie! How old is he?
    @hope002 I figured since I was telling you when I was struggling, I should give you an update Lol!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 You can do it!
    @mainebeachbum Hope all is going well :)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    8qsfkp376xe8.jpg
    4urx8u1nuan0.png
    m97bz9tcpr5k.png
    ture03prybz7.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    npmfh9kv57sm.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    wkuqzhegl0ix.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @imgwendolyn2015 3.13%
    2nd @Piqueaboo 2.44 %
    3rd @anido1 1.94%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @imgwendolyn2015 5.4 Lbs
    2nd @Piqueaboo 5.3 Lbs
    3rd @lelbarou 4.4 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Bluetail6
    @Terytha
    @kmriedell
    @mainebeachbum
    @kandi3570
    @4newrunner22
    @aliwali77
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @happimess01

24kbq0ondkqd.png

• lennoncpa
    Hello and happy Monday team. I ate too much crap yesterday and need to get back into good habits before it gets out of control! Drinking lots of water today to start!!!
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Checking in. Got my son into a counselling appt today. It’s good to talk things out.

Food wise I’m back on plan. Exercise plans are going good too. Feeling some muscle pain today but enjoying the signs my body is getting stronger.

I hope everyone has a good week.
  • kandi3570
    kandi3570 Posts: 238 Member
    2400 steps yesterday 11/22 and 9800 today 11/23. So I made this pumpkin pie wth Splenda sugar mix. 226 calories and 32.6g carbs 6.7 grams of sugar. It said on 350 for 35-40 but it took much longer and I used a smaller pan, so it might work for a regular pie pan. mkl1hrf5ncif.png
    xxwinb4u6tm1.jpeg
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    11/23 steps 10378
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Check in for Monday
    Food-logged and too far under to post
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise-none

I see from my newsfeed that people are having trouble getting on the community page so I am guessing why there are so few posts.

I was so busy yesterday and ate lunch at 3:30 pm. I am trying not to eat when I am not hungry so I waited to see what would happen with dinner after eating so late. Turns out, I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat. MFP didn't like that and didn't post. I am also doing IF and it is almost 9 and I am still not hungry. I am not trying for a longer time. I am just seeing what happens and listening to my body.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and hopefully the MFP glitch is fixed soon. xo

@lennoncpa You got this! When does Sunny come Lol! I am waiting for his cute pic!
    @goingape Sounds like you are doing great! I am happy your son is getting counseling.
    @kandi3570 I feel like pumpkin pie always takes longer, for me at least. I have a stupid question, where do you find the splenda? I am guessing you aren't opening the little packets until you get to a cup Lol!
  • lennoncpa
    Hello and happy Tuesday team! So I ate much better yesterday and feel like mentally I am on track. This will be a harder week so I have to really pay attention to what I put in my mouth!!

@sleepymom5 I believe Sunny will be coming (and Max lol) on Tuesday night. I sure can't wait.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    edited November 2020
    Hard to believe it, but we are almost to the end of the month. For those of you who are enjoying the F2F community and want to spread it to your other MFP friends, feel free to invite them to join us!

You can use this link to send them to our registration page: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816568/registration-for-new-members-december-2020#latest

And please, if you want something more from the community, feel free to let us know! Everyone feels motivation in different ways, and there's nothing wrong with needing more accountability or even just a different brand of it.

64f5f2f4aafdd77709f4b095c1827077.jpg
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Monday check in
    I had a good day yesterday. A busy one, but I stayed on plan. We had some snow on Sunday night and it was icy in the morning, but very pretty outside. Not much snow left now and it will melt away tomorrow when the temperatures rise again. Life in full lockdown is much the same as before for me, but I can’t do things lie go to the hair salon. Where I live, my neighbours and I have made a big effort to support the small, local businesses. So I will keep that up during this lockdown as most local shops are allowed to be open with limited numbers or they do delivery.

Given our circumstances, I am deep diving into some Hygge. My Hygge tip for the day is to host an small gathering of your family or friends. I know that this ironic with me in a lockdown and all of us in a pandemic. I am not suggesting that any of us break any distancing rules, but it is time to get creative with socializing! With Hygge, you can have alone time reading a book and curling up under a blanket, but it is also very hyggelig to be in a small group. The point of a little hygge gathering is to enjoy each other’s company, connect through conversation, and maybe do something fun together like cooking, sharing a meal or tea, or just having a nice conversation. This is something to keep in mind for those of you in the U.S. who may have a smaller gathering for Thanksgiving this week. We may not be having the large parties that we are used to, but we can make our small gatherings cosy, memorable and fun! On the weekends, with my husband and the boys, we work on large jigsaw puzzles, play board games and try to have family movie nights. On Sunday mornings, we stay in our pjs all morning and I bake cinnamon buns (you know the frozen ones from the bakery section!). I am also trying to connect with family and friends who I cannot see in person. We have small group zoom calls with drinks in hand. I have frequent and hilarious text conversations with my best friend who lives in Vancouver. I have also gone for a few distanced walks with friends. So let’s get creative, and enjoy our small gatherings, whether they are in person, distance or virtual. Here is to some hyggelig socializing through the holidays!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @sleepymom5 Pam, how are you doing with the plank challenge? I looked at it and saw the suggestion is basically to add time to the plank a little each time so I started at 35 seconds (doesn't sound like much but .. . ) and almost made it o 60 a few days later. Since then I have slacked off and am back around 45. I need to work on this - I need stronger wrists and arms to last longer.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,040 Member
    Hello WNM team .......@4newrunner22 is moving teams for December ..he wants to be on DS team ...Also you have a new member heading your way ...please welcome @Ingute2020 to your team :)
This discussion has been closed.