Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,699 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Hi all
    Hope you are all well
    Workout today _ 45mins walk
    30mins aerobic cardio.
    Thanks

Was your aerobics high impact, low impact and moderate? I just put low impact...if that is not correct tell me and I will change it ...Thanks :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 1
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9094
    Exercise 28min dance workout video

I've been trying to find some new videos to do and decided I'd like to try some dancing ones. I chose one on a channel called Inc Dance Fit and it was pretty fun, zumba like. Will have to try more.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in for 12-1
    Check in daily:
    Water (90oz):
    Steps (9K):
    Macros (P-105/ C-115/ F-40):✅✅✅
    Fiber (28g):
    Strength train (2x): ✅❔

All green checks yesterday but the scale was up almost a pound. I think the reason is because my afternoon meals were late and I forced the rest of my planned meals in after 5:30 even though I wasn’t hungry. At the end of the night I felt full and bloated so I was expecting a gain in the morning. I will time my meals better today.

Hope everyone else is having a great day.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps= 10089 for 12/1
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl1970
    checkin 12/2/2020

steps 1302
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    2nd December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 15 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 10,019 (did the walking on the spot thing again haha)

Workouts- 3 out of 4 for the week

Hi guys just a quickie from me and I swear I'll be around more tomorrow!

I was about to dance but got a call from a friend and she was going through some stuff so.... an hour later, it was 11.30 and no time to dance. Thankfully I was nearly at 10,000 steps anyway and just needed to do a few more before hitting my challenge for the day

Tomorrow I am filling out my payment applications for school and hopefully paying the course fee! Also going to my FINAL dentist appointment to get my last few fillings (I think 2 more?) Years of abuse and neglect to my poor mouth and I am paying for it now!! (Thankfully not financially at least!)

So tomorrow I'm going to try and do exercises earlier in the day- around about 10am. I'm going to aim to be up before 9, have a water and a protein shake and try dancing! Will see how that goes!

Love to everyone, happy weigh in day (in the morning) to our lovely Thursday peeps!

Stay safe <3
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water:✅
    Steps: 2,934
    Sleep: ✅
    DBF: 0

I didn’t get a walk or as much done as I would have liked to yesterday. My eating was better but I did overeat at night. I ended the day with 266 over calories which is a lot better than the days when I have been over by 1500 calories or more. Baby steps!

Linda my doctor told me that to lose weight you can not be under 1600 calories and you should not be over 1800
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    So they opened the gym back up and I meet with my trainer. He has decided December is the month that we are going strong in. He wants me at 140 by March so that is a pound a week loss. Plus he wants me doing the ab and plank challenge all through the month. He is also making me take progress pictures. So to fulfill one of my requirements I am writing my December goals down here.
    1. 1 pound a week loss
    2. 2 Dr Pepper a week limit
    3. At least 20 oz of water a day.
    4. Run 5 minutes straight by the end of the month
    5. Exercise every day
    6. Log my food and no binge eating
    *sorry for the long post

Wow! So jealous that you can go to the gym! Plank challenge is wonderful. I prefer squats than plank but plank helps a lot. Progress pictures are always something good because the image that we see in the mirror can be changed by our perception but a photo shows you reality. And sometimes we focuse too much in the damn scale.
    I haven't drink Dr. Pepper in ages but now I want one🤣
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Gooooood Morning Delightful Downsizers... I hope everyone is doing good ...As for me doing good here ..no walk today though Aspen's (husky) ear is bothering her...so I will be doing aerobics and cleaning house (being a perfectionist isn't always a good thing)especially with 2 very hairy dogs LOL

But cleanning up is a super hard work sometimes. Free gym at home
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post December 1
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9094
    Exercise 28min dance workout video

I've been trying to find some new videos to do and decided I'd like to try some dancing ones. I chose one on a channel called Inc Dance Fit and it was pretty fun, zumba like. Will have to try more.

Uhh I love that! There is a crew that they upload videos in youtube and i love them. They are called MAS and they are awesome. If you write in youtube Zumba and a year f.e. Zumba 2020 you'll get an entire playlist to work out with.
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    Check-in for 12-1
    Check in daily:
    Water (90oz):
    Steps (9K):
    Macros (P-105/ C-115/ F-40):✅✅✅
    Fiber (28g):
    Strength train (2x): ✅❔

All green checks yesterday but the scale was up almost a pound. I think the reason is because my afternoon meals were late and I forced the rest of my planned meals in after 5:30 even though I wasn’t hungry. At the end of the night I felt full and bloated so I was expecting a gain in the morning. I will time my meals better today.

Hope everyone else is having a great day.

Making an schedule with hours for meals is a really smart way to do things
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    Dec. 1, check-in
    in bed by 11pm
    drank 100 oz. water
    walked 70 min for 3.5 miles
    logged food for today

My boyfriend called me from the hospital. He is not making enough progress against Covid and is being placed on a ventilator. He has called a lawyer and drawn up his will and named a brother as his medical contact in case of emergency. I am very concerned for him and hope that he pulls through.

I hope he goes better!
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    lcfa5317 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone.
    November wasn't good for me, but I'm about the same as where I was at the end of October.
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 count me in for the step challenge.
    I want to walk 10,000 steps a day.

Today 12/02 = 10, 982 steps
    Yesterday 12/01 = 12, 230 steps

I teach English to immigrants and refugees. I am 57 and a mom to 3. Two of my kids are living at home - an unemployed (Thanks Covid) 25 year old son and a 20 year old daughter that has returned from college. I never used to sit. I am currently teaching online and sitting 8 +hours a day. I am having lots of hip issues, but things are improving due to a new chiropractor, yoga, and a foam roller.
    I try to walk every day, or if it's warm I go for a bike ride (not happening lately!) I also do yoga and do Zumba via Zoom twice a week. Exercise is not my problem . . . it's the FOOD!
    My goal - work on eating healthy meals without snacking.

That's difficult.
    Try to write meals that you think they will be easy for you. Make them with what you actually like but in a healthier way.
    And think about what is what you like about something.
    For example, when my girlfriend is craving chips, she is craving the salt from the chips, so with certain type of soup she goes better. When I am craving chips, I'm craving the crunch so what it helps me is eating fresh carrots.
  • Z10Rtza
    Options
    2nd December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 15 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 10,019 (did the walking on the spot thing again haha)

Workouts- 3 out of 4 for the week

Hi guys just a quickie from me and I swear I'll be around more tomorrow!

I was about to dance but got a call from a friend and she was going through some stuff so.... an hour later, it was 11.30 and no time to dance. Thankfully I was nearly at 10,000 steps anyway and just needed to do a few more before hitting my challenge for the day

Tomorrow I am filling out my payment applications for school and hopefully paying the course fee! Also going to my FINAL dentist appointment to get my last few fillings (I think 2 more?) Years of abuse and neglect to my poor mouth and I am paying for it now!! (Thankfully not financially at least!)

So tomorrow I'm going to try and do exercises earlier in the day- around about 10am. I'm going to aim to be up before 9, have a water and a protein shake and try dancing! Will see how that goes!

Love to everyone, happy weigh in day (in the morning) to our lovely Thursday peeps!

Stay safe <3

Great news! And it is so good to help friends and be helped by friends. I think I would have made my friend dance with me too🤣
    I hear you with the dentist. I have been lately having appointments and appointments because I was leaving everything and at the end it went wrong. Now, even if I was done, I should go once more but I'm afraid of paying another big amount again😅
    You are doing really good. Inspiring.
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Hope you are all well
    Workout today _ 45mins walk
    30mins aerobic cardio.
    Thanks

Was your aerobics high impact, low impact and moderate? I just put low impact...if that is not correct tell me and I will change it ...Thanks :)

High atm I do low impact to save my knees and keep the motivation 😅
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Hope it will be another good and blessed day for all
    Today 45mins kickboxing cardio exercise
    Low impact.
    Xx
This discussion has been closed.