• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/2: 19,584
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    eaturpasta wrote: »
    Hi gang, I have been MIA due to this stupid virus. Both my husband and I are down. I will try to catch up when I can.

Get well. Sorry to hear you both are sick😞
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi gang, I have been MIA due to this stupid virus. Both my husband and I are down. I will try to catch up when I can.

Dang, I'm so sorry to hear this. Take good care.
  • 363days
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water:✅
    Steps: 2,616
    Sleep: ✅
    DBF: 1

Yesterday I accomplished a very short walk. I did a 10 minute today. I went off my planned meal yesterday and ordered pizza. I did not enter the food before eating so I ended up way over calories. The good news is pizza is one of my trigger food but I didn’t over eat the pizza.

I had my dentist appointment and of course I have to go back. I am going to plan my meals for next week. It takes me longer because now I make my menu around the sales and optimum points offer. You cash the points in for money off your groceries.

Have a super day!

Sometimes a girl just has to have pizza! It is great that it wasn't something that sent you into a tailspin.
  • 363days
    Options

You are doing amazing this week. Is there anything in particular helping you meet your goals this week?

Thank you Linda, I joined a Facebook group challenge for the month of December. It's a weight lifting & circuit challenge for strength. I am so sore today though, unbelievable sore. The group also shares diet information with one another, so I've made some changes there too. I hope it shows tomorrow when I weigh myself.

Thanks for all you do😊

You are doing amazing work meeting your goals.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 248.6
    PW: 250.4

Alright Angie! Back in the 240’s
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in for 12/2

Check in daily:
    Water (90oz):
    Steps (9K):
    Macros (P-105/ C-115/ F-40):❌✅✅
    Fiber (28g):
    Strength train (2x):✅❔

I was a little high on protein but under calories for the day which I am ok with. Fiber was low ... I need to find a low carb source of fiber. I didn’t eat past 6:30 last night and the scale was better today 😊

I did not get to read my book last night because I went to read it in bed I found the battery was DEAD thanks to my daughter. I did not have a charger upstairs, so I just went to sleep. I will catch up today.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    tracked yes
    Under calories No
    Steps tracked 11059
    Exercise: boxing

I was in the house mostly all week with the kids and starting to go a little crazy. Thank goodness they are in school Thursday/Friday.
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in Dec. 2
    Track - yes
    exercise - yes
    steps - 11668
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    CW :188
    PW: 187,6
    SW: 187.2
    LTD: +.6

Tracked 98%
    Under calories No
    Steps tracked 10,661
    Exercise: Legs strength

I am especially disappointed in this since I was 1.6 less yesterday. I drank way more water than usual hoping to flush out the bloat but may be TOM, I don’t know.

I keep tracking all day and losing momentum at dinner time.

I have found that when I have those weeks, I make up for the loss the following week, so even though it's disheartening I am sure if you stick with it, it will show on next week's weigh in :)
    So they opened the gym back up and I meet with my trainer. He has decided December is the month that we are going strong in. He wants me at 140 by March so that is a pound a week loss. Plus he wants me doing the ab and plank challenge all through the month. He is also making me take progress pictures. So to fulfill one of my requirements I am writing my December goals down here.
    1. 1 pound a week loss
    2. 2 Dr Pepper a week limit
    3. At least 20 oz of water a day.
    4. Run 5 minutes straight by the end of the month
    5. Exercise every day
    6. Log my food and no binge eating
    *sorry for the long post

Don't be sorry hun, my posts are essays! haha. I love reading your posts, please keep doing them!!! <3
    Gooooood Morning Delightful Downsizers... I hope everyone is doing good ...As for me doing good here ..no walk today though Aspen's (husky) ear is bothering her...so I will be doing aerobics and cleaning house (being a perfectionist isn't always a good thing)especially with 2 very hairy dogs LOL

I just imagine you brushing and vaccumming perfectly and then the dogs just shaking their fur and tumbleweeds going everywhere!!! haha.... good exercise for sure!! Hope pups are doing ok today xx
  • 363days
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/3 steps 7810
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post December 1
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9094
    Exercise 28min dance workout video

I've been trying to find some new videos to do and decided I'd like to try some dancing ones. I chose one on a channel called Inc Dance Fit and it was pretty fun, zumba like. Will have to try more.

I'm going to check this out for a change of pace- thanks!
    Dec. 1, check-in
    in bed by 11pm
    drank 100 oz. water
    walked 70 min for 3.5 miles
    logged food for today

My boyfriend called me from the hospital. He is not making enough progress against Covid and is being placed on a ventilator. He has called a lawyer and drawn up his will and named a brother as his medical contact in case of emergency. I am very concerned for him and hope that he pulls through.

I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you and your boyfriend <3
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    2nd December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 15 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 10,019 (did the walking on the spot thing again haha)

Workouts- 3 out of 4 for the week

Hi guys just a quickie from me and I swear I'll be around more tomorrow!

I was about to dance but got a call from a friend and she was going through some stuff so.... an hour later, it was 11.30 and no time to dance. Thankfully I was nearly at 10,000 steps anyway and just needed to do a few more before hitting my challenge for the day

Tomorrow I am filling out my payment applications for school and hopefully paying the course fee! Also going to my FINAL dentist appointment to get my last few fillings (I think 2 more?) Years of abuse and neglect to my poor mouth and I am paying for it now!! (Thankfully not financially at least!)

So tomorrow I'm going to try and do exercises earlier in the day- around about 10am. I'm going to aim to be up before 9, have a water and a protein shake and try dancing! Will see how that goes!

Love to everyone, happy weigh in day (in the morning) to our lovely Thursday peeps!

Stay safe <3

Great news! And it is so good to help friends and be helped by friends. I think I would have made my friend dance with me too🤣
    I hear you with the dentist. I have been lately having appointments and appointments because I was leaving everything and at the end it went wrong. Now, even if I was done, I should go once more but I'm afraid of paying another big amount again😅
    You are doing really good. Inspiring.

I was tempted to go for a walk when I talked to her but didnt in the end haha.

I am so fortunate that our insurance covers all of the dental work. I am officially all filled up (heehee). 10 fillings- 8 of them in the last 3 weeks. I don't want to see the dentist again til at least next year when it's cleaning time ;)
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 1 (Wednesday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    WED. 12/2: 8,393 (walking) + 16,000 (spin) + 16,020 (circuit training) + 4,290 (Weights) = 44,703

MY GOODNESS! That is amazing!! Great job!!

I'm sorry love, that's terrible! Wishing you both a speedy recovery <3
    Wednesday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water:✅
    Steps: 2,616
    Sleep: ✅
    DBF: 1

Yesterday I accomplished a very short walk. I did a 10 minute today. I went off my planned meal yesterday and ordered pizza. I did not enter the food before eating so I ended up way over calories. The good news is pizza is one of my trigger food but I didn’t over eat the pizza.

I had my dentist appointment and of course I have to go back. I am going to plan my meals for next week. It takes me longer because now I make my menu around the sales and optimum points offer. You cash the points in for money off your groceries.

Have a super day!

Ahh optimum points! I swear most of our groceries have been from the offers and redeeming of those points!

Great job on your walks! It's tough when the joints and nerves are giving us trouble! Maybe cut it down to 5 min at a time, twice a day? would that help?

And great job on not binging! I haven't had anything like pizza yet, it kinda scares me because I don't think I can just have one or 2 slices :( I might make my own one day, for a laugh :)

scribb wrote: »
    12/2/20 Update

Under calories yes
    Steps 16,090
    Stand hours 13
    Exercise 79 min

Great stuff, Scribb!!!

• Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    In bed by 10:30pm
    Drank 96 oz. water
    logged all food and under calories
    Didn't do any intentional walking today. Went shopping for 1 1/2 hours with my mom thru Hobby Lobby while wearing a mask and social distancing.

Was just really run down today. Will lift weights and walk tomorrow. As long as I get 3 weight sessions in this week I am not worried and I already have 2 completed. Called hospital to find out if I would be able to receive medical updates on boyfriend's condition. She said only immediate family so called bf to verify. He said no, I am supposed to be updated so not sure what to believe. Really wanted to comfort myself with food but added up my calories and got a large glass of water instead.
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 248.6
    PW: 250.4

yay Angie!!!
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    Just got back from a 4 hour and 33 minute walk ... walked 10.28 miles and my foot is killing me ...on the couch the rest of the day for me

Holy moly, that is one long walk!!!!
    lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in Dec. 2
    Track - yes
    exercise - yes
    steps - 11668

Great stuff hun! How are you feeling?
  • littleflutterby
    Options
    3rd December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 15 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- 10,782

Workouts- 4 out of 4 for the week ✔️✔️✔️✔️

Happy Thursday all!

So I did do my workout this morning, but I kept having to take, uh, "breaks" because my tummy was giving me problems. I have no idea what that was about- I did read about having issues like that when you're not moving around much and then do rigorous exercise.... maybe I really am not a morning person after all!! Either way, I stayed majorly hydrated today, and had a couple of lighter meals. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow!

Today the dentist went well, all done and dusted! I was meant to go to a friend's place to pick up my application forms for Uni (my printer doesn't work) but she cancelled because of something going on with her. I'm disappointed but that's ok. If we can't get together in the next day or 2 I'm just going to pay by credit card. I'm reluctant to do that because of principle- they want to charge a 2% "convenience fee". Interac is a thing but not with my bank and not with my wife's credit union either! Even though both do have interac enabled. Apparently you have to be with either TD or RBC which is silly! Anyway- it will get sorted either way- I have a whole week. But I want it done and dusted by monday at the latest.

I rested a lot today- just because I felt so rough. I had a cheeky look at the scales and they are up a lb.... that was before the exercise this morning so maybe my body is just being annoying. I hope to see a lower number when it's official weigh in day next Tuesday. It's only Thursday but I like to project lol

Tomorrow I am going to do a to-do list for things I want to get done before I have to go back to work next Saturday. 9 days is a long time but they will fly by I know it!!

<3
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I've been reading everyone's posts all day and completely spaced I never made mine!

Daily Post December 2
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9011
    Exercise 38min dance video

So I found another channel called popsugar, these ones did not thrill me very much. I turned off the first one I tried because I literally could not follow along at all. The second one was ok and I completed it, but not really my style. I'll keep looking!
This discussion has been closed.