Options
    looneycatblue
    Sat, Dec 6
    PW 163.4
    CW 164.8
    no excuse for this... sorry team.
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    @looneycatblue no need to be sorry we're all in this together just keep going
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue no worries keep pushing !
  • vjsky
    vjsky Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sorry- I am still here!

PW 179-
    CW 178.5

Steps - Nov 22 (didn't have my fitbit working) - guess I missed it last time!
    Nov. 29- 5530
    Nov. 30 2330
    Dec. 1 9220
    Dec. 2 5,430
    Dec. 3- 7, 303
    Dec. 4- 4,332
    Dec. 5- 5529

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    My older brother bought my kids one of those huge basketball setups for Christmas. Since we will be out of town then, he brought it over today. They love it. Maybe I can get some exercise in playing ball with my kids!
    c3qtko36dwff.jpeg
  • WThyme
    WThyme Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    @beastfield314 What a nice older brother. Your kids must love their uncle bunches! It certainly makes for fun exercise.
  • Shawn01901
    Options
    @Beast__Mode__On how great!!! Basketball is a fun workout !
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Novella84 wrote: »
    @looneycatblue no worries keep pushing !

Thank you, I needed the encouragement, I just don't know where my drive has gone. Guess I just need to fake it for a while, and just follow the plan, even if I don't feel like it.
    Obviously just 'winging it" doesn't work for me! ;)
    I did get a nice walk in this morning, and am hoping for another easy one before it gets too dark.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    @looneycatblue no need to be sorry we're all in this together just keep going

Thank you!!!
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    December 6th
    Track: Yes
    Calories:No
    Exercise:Yes
    Goals/Comments: Today was a blah day.
  • shabna80
    shabna80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    SW - 200.2
    PW - 199.2
    CW - 200
    Comments: I started the 100 squats per day and a new incline workout on the treadmill last week and going through some major DOMS. I am hoping the gain is because of that since foodwise I have been tracking very religiously.
    If the gain continues upwards I will start worrying :-) I also want to start a regular strength training regimen but will probably wait on it for a couple of weeks.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    December 6th
    Track: No
    Calories: Unknown
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: Played a little basketball with my boys. I did not sleep well... today is going to be a long day.
  • WThyme
    Options
    Mon, Dec 7
    Username: WThyme
    Weigh in week: December Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 180.5
    Todays Weight: 176

So, today's loss was surprisingly good. At least one of those pounds was expected last week. It showed up the day after my Monday weigh-in. A second one of those pounds showed up unexpectedly this morning. All of this to say that next Monday's weigh-in will will not be as grand. I know the calories I'm eating and this is a combination of switching back to whole foods (very little highly processed), logging what I eat so that I'm aware, being more active and timing. Next Monday will be back to normal loss numbers. :) All that said, my Monday morning weigh-in made me smile!
  • WThyme
    Options
    Sunday, December 6
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals/Comments: A very pleasant Sunday.
    My MFP goals are to get 3 yeses each day in the mini challenge and to stick to mostly whole foods.
    My non-MFP goal: is to get the painting finished in my house, get everything to off-site storage that needs to go to storage, get everything super cleaned and the house staged for market. The goal is to list it for sell next week.
  • WThyme
    Options
    Monday, December 7
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (walking & weights)
    Goals/Comments:
  • Shawn01901
    Options
    Dec 7th
    Track : yes
    Exercise : yes
    Comment /goal: did well overall really want to snack on something sweet ..really trying to focus on not eating out of boredom
  • healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Today is suppose to be my weigh in day but I was hoping I can change it to Friday.
  • Butterfly_Ninja3
    Butterfly_Ninja3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I missed the weigh in!!! I lost weight too! Jumped on the scale today and it said 232.6.... which is down from I believe my weigh in at 238. I will make sure I get on here this coming Sunday. This new job is kicking me in the butt HARD! I walk over 5 miles a day at this job and I never stop cleaning, walking, fixing errors made by customers! Walmart is HORRIBLE right now and I advise everyone to shop it ONLINE and either have it delivered to YOU or make it to where they come TO you through curbside! These people coming into the stores... are RUDE, AND NUTS!!!! I get yelled at at LEAST 11 times a shift! Like it's MY FAULT we don't accept checks! ((We don't accept checks at the SELF CHECKOUT)) The main checkout accepts checks just fine. Self checkout is SUPPOSED to be FASTER... but oh man... these people with 2 carts FULL of Christmas items make that IMPOSSIBLE.
    This may be the month I drink a whole bottle of wine a DAY. Until Christmas is OVER!
    I want to apologize to my team. I DO want to say great job to all of you that logged in and didn't screw it up like I did. I promise to get on Sunday and weigh in with my numbers. I'm hoping to be down to 229 by Sunday! Crossing fingers! Xoxo
  • WThyme
    Options
    @Butterfly_Ninja3 - It's crazy that people can be so rude. I guess they lead frustrating lives and it just comes out on the person that happens to be in front of them. I have personally gotten a bit spoiled with shopping online this year! (Thanks for the reminder for why this is the best option!) But when I do go out, I try to remember to just take a deep breath, smile and get things done when they get done. It simply isn't going to happen any faster. I've been surprised when store workers go out of their way to say thank you for my patience. After hearing the description of your job, it makes a bit more sense! :o
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    @Butterfly_Ninja3

I worked retail for almost 15 years... I couldn't take it anymore.... especially another Christmas season... AND, add the pandemic on top of this... I feel for you. I will NEVER EVER understand why people think being rude is going to get you what you want. I have always said it should be mandatory that when you turn 16 or 18 or whatever - that everyone has to work a minimum of 2 years retail or food service (waiter, busser, etc.) and not a management position - a position that puts everyone in the position you are in. Maybe then, people will start to value retail and food service workers and start to show more respect.

The final straw for me was during a Christmas season I was getting yelled at for not having an item in stock... the most popular item of the season. Like, if you want it, surely you understand that everyone else does too. Well, they weren't having it. She grabbed my arm and tried to force me into the back to check for additional stock. When I pulled away with force, she was offended that I did that and told me I need to learn better customer service. I promptly told her she needed to learn how to be a decent human being, walked to the managers office, and put in my 2 week notice.

Retail and food service people really will go the extra mile to help you if you are nice, patient, and understanding.

***Steps down from soapbox***

Keep being yourself - friendly and chipper. Don't let people get to you. I know its harder done than said. I'll say a prayer for you!!!
This discussion has been closed.