Replies

• ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 12/6
    Weigh in day is Fridays

Steps today 1123

I hope to get on the treadmill tomorrow. I feel as if I maybe on the downside of this virus, didn't stay in bed as much as I have been today.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Update on steps for 6/12 - 5538
    fresh air update- 11 (didn't smoke as much as expected in the evening lol)
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for Dec. 5 and 6
    Dec. 5
    Tracking -yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 6911

Dec. 6
    Tracking -yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 7492

Weigh in - Dec. 7
    PW 329.6
    CW 324

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps

12/3 11375
    12/4 13,866
    12/5 4,421
    12/6 10,777

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. Taking some time to stop obsessing over my lack of motivation to fix the problems with my eating while still working out of coarse. I am in the last week of my program. The new one that starts in two weeks has an interesting new piece of equipment that I ordered. Weighted cordless jump rope.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    SW 213
    CW 212

Yesterday rest day
    Steps 2628
    Exercise min 25
    Stand hours 10

Nice loss!

CHECK IN: WEEK 1 (Saturday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    SAT 12/5: 13,130 + 9,250 (spin)= 22,380

Stellar day!

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post December 5
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 100oz
    Steps 3013

Usually I do Sunday as my rest day since we aren't normally home but this week I made it Saturday. We watched a football game at my parents and then my husband and I headed out and we had a nice date night. Today we are staying home so I'll get in a workout of some sort!

I love your consistency in meeting your goals daily.

azkunk wrote: »
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 182.6
    CW: 179.9
    LTD: 26.1

A few milestones this week ... I blew past the 25lb LTD and into the 170s and bought size 12 jeans 🤩👏🥳🎉

You deserve a big celebration and a huge pat on the back! You an inspiration to us all!

@megan_smatiepants1970
    Username: BeautyofDreams
    Weigh-in Day:Sunday
    PW 165.5
    CW 164.4
    LTD 1.1
    Since starting counting calories on March 8, 2020, I have gone from 223.4 lbs to 164.4lbs.

Walked 3.3mi in an hour outside.
    Drank 96 oz. water.
    In bed after 11pm last night. :(
    Logged food for the day.
    Over calories for the day. I have got to learn to say no to holiday cookies and cake!

Congrats on the loss! You can for your LTD use your highest weight even if it is before you joined the group. It is up to you though.

6th December

* Track/ under calories/no restricting - ✔️✔️✔️
    * 2L water ✔️
    * "fresh air" count- 15 ✔️
    * midnight bedtime ✔️
    * Awake and out of bed by 9am ✔️
    Steps- TBD (not done yet)

Workouts- 0 out of 4 for the week

Hi guys- i am just heading out. Been a crazy day. I woke up at 4.30 this morning with immense tummy pains and again it's been a day where I have been nauseous and lethargic. IDK if it's the change in diet, upped exercise or what. Maybe I am not eating enough. I'm definitely drinking enough water!! Has anyone else had experiences like this? Tiredness, lethargy, icky tummy feelings? and....other....symptoms that might be a bit TMI? lol

Today has been good though, got most of my things done (except for my workout so only at like 3k steps so i very much doubt I'll hit my 10k today)

Tomorrow is mostly a rest day I think, I don't think I have much planned. Thank goodness lol.

With the lack of steps- I am sitting here kinda disappointed in myself. I am a perfectionist, and even though 10k steps is realistic if I am healthy, well and moving but if I am having an off day (like we all do from time to time) I have to remind myself that it's ok not to hit my target every day. I have to know my limitations. I am still over 325lb for goodness sake- the fact I worked out SIX times last week is miraculous!!!! I could barely get off my chair 2 months ago because of the pain! And what's funny is I never judge anyone like I would myself.... I am sure noooooooo one else can identify with that lol.

Anyhoo I'm going to reply to some of you lovely people and head to walmart- gotta get some bits and pieces before they close

Stay safe all <3

I truthfully haven’t been feeling the greatest since Friday. It started with pains in my stomach on Friday. Saturday I was exhausted and feeling slightly nauseous. Yesterday I was missing in action most of the day as I was super tired and my stomach was and still is nauseous. I actually gave in and had several naps over the weekend and that’s not like me. Maybe there is a stomach bug on the go.

You should be very proud of yourself with the progress you have made. Maybe start having a complete rest day one day a week. That way you are ensuring you are not overdoing it.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 12/6
    Weigh in day is Fridays

Steps today 1123

I hope to get on the treadmill tomorrow. I feel as if I maybe on the downside of this virus, didn't stay in bed as much as I have been today.

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. Keep listening to your body and rest as much as you need.

lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for Dec. 5 and 6
    Dec. 5
    Tracking -yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 6911

Dec. 6
    Tracking -yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 7492

Weigh in - Dec. 7
    PW 329.6
    CW 324

Awesome loss! Just curious I have you as Tuesday as your weigh in day do you want it changed to Monday’s? I apologize if you asked me to make this change previously.

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps

12/3 11375
    12/4 13,866
    12/5 4,421
    12/6 10,777

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. Taking some time to stop obsessing over my lack of motivation to fix the problems with my eating while still working out of coarse. I am in the last week of my program. The new one that starts in two weeks has an interesting new piece of equipment that I ordered. Weighted cordless jump rope.

Sometimes it is important to take time and reflect. If can be beneficial to concentrate on fixing one or two areas at a time.
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Hi all,

Here for Monday check in. Last week I set out 3 goals and and I managed to complete two of them (water and meal plan). I have started this week off better already by doing 31 minutes on the stationary bike this morning, so two more additional exercises to go at least. I wasn't sure if I could push to 30 minutes at the 20 min mark but somehow I pushed through and felt a sense of accomplishment. I'm thinking of incorporating Yoga back in on the other days that I haven't done HIIT/Stationary bike, sounds like a decent balance of activity.

Had some good news in the past week, the exams that I briefly mentioned in one of my weekly updates, I am pleased to say that I got the results back and I passed first time which is a relief. Yesterday I did a new recipe from Jamie Oliver which is like a pie but made out of mashed potato! It tasted quite nice but I changed the ingredients from leeks and thyme to red onion and dried mixed herbs as I didn't have those other ingredients in the house. The texture is interesting, it almost looks like a pastry top when it's just come out of the oven!

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/sausage-recipes/sausage-and-mash-pie/ (didn't even see the nutritional scale, I imagine this isn't set in stone because everyone will use different ingredients).

As for stepping on the scale this morning, I got a shock but not shock - it read 254.2 and I literally said out loud "what??" tried again and it went down to 253.4 - I was 252.4 yesterday - I have changed the batteries. I suppose I didn't finish my main evening meal until 8:30pm.

I am concerned I'll soon end up back at my starting weight at this rate. However, I'm going to try and not take it to heart too much as much as it'll no doubt fluctuate back down and I'm already doing better on the exercise front than last week as I said above.

Going to keep looking at what positives happened within the week more so as I said last week rather than numbers, as much as I'd love to drop 100 pounds of it right now. Have a great week everyone, I'm going to try and look and check in with the thread more this week. Just about to head off to the vets with my eldest dog, nothing too serious but could be if not seen, hoping to get her some medication to help her out.

CW:253.4
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,495 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ....Happy Monday ....Not looking forward to sedating my German Shepherd here in a little bit ...He has a Vet appt at 10:30 to get his ear checked out ...they want me to give him 1 to 2 1/2 pills 2 hours prior to his appt .... I can not wait until the cone comes off his head .... he has yet managed to break this one but I duct taped it back as I am not buying another one ..and my poor legs are bruised from him running into me all the time with it .... after this appt today ...he goes back on the 21st and I pray they remove the drain from his ear and he doesn't have to wear the cone of shame anymore (right not it looks like an egg or tear drop) LOL

I need the following steps from:

Azkunk 12/5 & 12/6
    Z1ORtza 12/3-12/6
    Mari_Moulin 12/5 & 12/6
    363 days 12/5 & 12/6
    28haveitall 12/5 & 12/6
    LCFA 12/3- 12/6

Thanks Ladies :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 6
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 100oz
    Steps 10139
    Exercise 32 min Inc Dance Fit

I did the same dance video as last week and my son, who was playing in the living room, keep commenting how much he liked the music haha. I like it too. Got some extra steps in just by decorating the house with the kids for Christmas. I'm very excited for Christmas this year, my kids are at a great age I think.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/6: 5,251
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Quick stop here before I go to the fysiotherapeut.

Steps @Megan_smartiepants1970
    day 3 24.057 steps
    day 4 12.718 steps
    day 5 8.904 steps
    day 6 11.720 steps

Weight
    P.W 133.5 kg = 294,3 lbs
    C.w,
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 2 (Sunday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    SUN 12/6: 8,000 (spin) + 8,754 = 16,754

• azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 - sorry for the delay

12/5: 10203
    12/6: 10027
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,495 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 - sorry for the delay

12/5: 10203
    12/6: 10027

No problem ...Thanks for getting your steps in :)
  • dabbers18
    dabbers18 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello just a quick 1 tonight as I'm so tired due to work.
    CW.....216.2
    STEPS...38066
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hello just a quick 1 tonight as I'm so tired due to work.
    CW.....216.2
    STEPS...38066

38K steps 😱 No wonder you’re tired. Get some rest.
This discussion has been closed.