No snooze button ✔️
    Meditate ✔️
    Under calories ✔️
    Exercise--walk ✔️

Happy Tuesday!🌺
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,020 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Dazzling Downsizers ..... I hope everyone is doing good .....I am about to go on a walk with Aspen ....I am so happy my misery (migraines) has gone away ...Happy Tuesday Everyone :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Well, my step numbers are going to go down. All Gyms around me are now closed for at least 3 weeks.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 12/9 17,365
    12/10 11,664

Sunday was my hugest step day in awhile. Did my hit workout and hike with friends. It was unseasonably warm before this weeks cold. Supposed to have our first storm wed night so that means the kids will miss one of their Two in person days. Which is a bummer since I planned on wrapping gifts.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,020 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 12/9 17,365
    12/10 11,664

Sunday was my hugest step day in awhile. Did my hit workout and hike with friends. It was unseasonably warm before this weeks cold. Supposed to have our first storm wed night so that means the kids will miss one of their Two in person days. Which is a bummer since I planned on wrapping gifts.

Are the dates correct? I have different amounts for those dates ... I put these steps for 12/13 & 12/14
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/14 Steps 10,185
  • rlaskey2
    Options
    Steps 12/9 17,365
    12/10 11,664

Are the dates correct? I have different amounts for those dates ... I put these steps for 12/13 & 12/14

You are right, sorry I was all mixed up!

• ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 12/15/2020

Steps today 4734

Having the grand daughter overnight and all day today and now tonight and all day tomorrow, I am exhausted and eating awful cause you know, you have to get McDonalds for the little one when she gets to spend time with me. haha I know, I know.. I could have just got it for her, but ....
    Back at it tomorrow, dreading my weigh in this week, but I do have 3 days to try and make it up.
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 3 (Tuesday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    TUES 12/15: 8,700 (kickboxing) + 3,030 (pilates) + 8,750 (spin) + 21,456 = 41,936
  • rlaskey2
    Options
    CW :187
    PW: 187.6
    SW: 187.2
    LTD: .2

Steps tracked 9,490

I did something to my yesterday during my workout. Probably going to need a rest day today 😢
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 12/15/2020

Steps today 4734

Having the grand daughter overnight and all day today and now tonight and all day tomorrow, I am exhausted and eating awful cause you know, you have to get McDonalds for the little one when she gets to spend time with me. haha I know, I know.. I could have just got it for her, but ....
    Back at it tomorrow, dreading my weigh in this week, but I do have 3 days to try and make it up.

I babysit my Grandson one day a week and I know what you mean! There is something about that energy and he seems to eat all day long...if I am not careful, I'm right there with him. Good luck getting back on track. "Make-it-up" is the name of the game for me!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 3 (Tuesday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽Calories /Tracking✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    TUES 12/15: 8,700 (kickboxing) + 3,030 (pilates) + 8,750 (spin) + 21,456 = 41,936

I need to turn on Youtube and do some of the dance/kickboxing, etc in order to get my steps. I found this conversion chart - is this the one you guys have found helpful?
    https://earlham.edu/media/3049229/activityconversionchart.pdf
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,517 Member
    Options
    12/14:
    Steps 17,288✔️
    No snooze button ✔️
    Meditate ✔️
    Under calories ✔️
    Exercise--walk ✔️

Happy Tuesday!🌺

Love all those ✔️!

Hi all

I spiralled into binging since Thursday until last night.
    Soo today is massive gain as expected.

PW : 240
    Cw: 244.4

Today steps are 60 minutes walk
    Yesterday steps was 20 minutes walk.
    How is everyone?Have you done your Christmas shopping?
    Will be doing ours this weekend 😅
    Xx

Did you notice any triggers that started the binge? Great job with all your walking! I have all my shopping done. It is a big relief.
    363days wrote: »
    @28Haveitall2020
    I think one of the benefits of this group is being able to share our similarities, as we overcome the challenges! I started eating after my weigh-in, which was good, until 4 days later, and gained 3.6. I was so frustrated that I'm keeping myself at the same weight through this behavior. I'm working on changing this for sure - I do it during good times and during bad times ---

You are spot on! The group is here to celebrate victories and help those who are struggling to get back to the path of victory.

eaturpasta wrote: »
    Hi guys!

Everything has been quite the challenge for me during our Covid quarantine. My husband and I are still dealing with some minor symptoms, but feeling better each day. It was not a pleasant experience for us. Fortunately not one of our kids tested positive or had symptoms.

My steps for the past 3 weeks have been abysmal. I am just getting to the point where I have any energy to go to work.

Today is my weigh in day.

Eaturpasta
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    PW:168.2
    CW:169.4 Evidently Covid weight loss doesn't stay off. :(
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 27.6

You guys are doing very well, keep up the good work!

I am glad your kids stayed healthy. Once you have fully recovered you can get back to your weight loss.

Scorpiogirl70
    Checkin 12/15/2020

Steps today 4734

When my granddaughters sleep over they are bottomless pits. I end up eating a lot more than normal and then there is always takeout. The 8 year old is now a vegetarian so it tends to be pizza we order which is a big trigger food for me. Enjoy your time with her. Drink tons of water to flush out the sodium from the McDonald’s.

CW :187
    PW: 187.6
    SW: 187.2
    LTD: .2

Steps tracked 9,490

I did something to my yesterday during my workout. Probably going to need a rest day today 😢

Nice loss! Rest so you don’t injure yourself further.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    Well, my step numbers are going to go down. All Gyms around me are now closed for at least 3 weeks.

same here. But there are ways to walk at home
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 2,858
    Sleep: ✅
    DBF: 1

My appointment with the eating disorder clinic today was rescheduled. My oldest granddaughter is coming over to help me with getting ready for the move. I am hoping to get lots done today.

This discussion has been closed.