2. Steps✔️
    3. Within calories✔️
    4. Meditate✔️
    5. Exercise ✔️
    Successful day🙂
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,805 Member
    Options
    What is everyone's favorite Christmas Song?

I have 2 ..Baby it's Cold Outside and Trisha Yearwood 's It wasn't his Child :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post December 21
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 7703
    Exercise 30min Inc Dance Fit video

Hadn't danced in almost a week so it felt great to get back to it. Off to make Christmas cookies with my kids now!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Water: ✅
    Steps: 6,366
    Sleep: ✅
    DBF: 0

It felt good to do my last grocery shopping in this apartment. I just got to get through the next week getting everything ready. Due to my nerve pain it is hard to do a lot at once. Today we make another trip to the furniture store, I have to stop and pick up items I won on an online auction and then back to getting stuff ready here to move.

Once we get moved and settled I am going back to weight loss mode. I will be in the pool 5 to 6 times a week as long as we don’t go to next covid level which is full lockdown. (Pools and gyms will close) I am also going to try and ride the exercise bike 3 or 4 times a week. I am having a meeting with the dietitian again early in the new year. My next diabetic check/nerve pain check is also the first week of January. So I have a plan and a lot of hope.

Have an awesome Sunday!

Your plan sounds great ... I hope you don't have a full lock down ... we are suppose to only leave the house when we absolutely need too ....but no one is taking our Governor serious since he told everyone we are on lock down but he goes to a party full of people and no one wearing a mask ...People want to recall him from his position

We are going on full lockdown Dec26th so no pool for me!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    363days wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 201.2
    CW 197
    Loss w/ MFP since 4/17/20 73lbs
    LTD 126lbs

I could seriously not be any happier about weigh in this week. I reached my goal of being below 200 by the end of the year a couple of weeks early! Losing weight during the holiday season was something I thought was impossible in the past. I'm so proud of myself. I haven't seen a 1 at the beginning of my weight since I was 12. It's basically uncharted territory from here on out!
    Holy Christmas tree, Batman!!! That is fantastic. That is probably one of the best presents you could receive, right? And you gave it to yourself!

Absolutely!!
    Also thank you to everyone for the congratulations!

Daily Post December 19
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 2062

I took yesterday off from exercise for a mental day. We've been so busy lately, and yesterday we actually got to stay home with nothing we had to do and got to have some great family time with just me, my husband, and our kids. We cooked together, we watched a movie, we played a couple games. It was a great day.

Those are the best kinds of days!

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    12/18 12,583
    12/19 10,671

These steps are surprising since I still haven’t worked out but mostly feeling better so going to start new program tomorrow. Going to continue a the meal plan again this week since I mostly enjoyed last week even though it was a lot of cooking.

What is your new program?

azkunk wrote: »
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 178.8
    CW: 178.6
    LTD: 28.4

Held steady this week despite a loss in focus. Calories were within range but macros, water and steps were not even close to where they need to be. I would like to get to 177.0 by year end for a 30 lb loss. That goal is definitely in reach so I need to refocus. Been a bit stressed with work and dealing with teenage angst and attitudes at home. Not to mention being super busy with doctor appointments and trying to get everything together for Christmas

I am so proud of you losing inspite of all the stress.

Username: Beautyofdreams
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 162.4
    LTD: 61.0

Walked for 56 minutes 3.06 miles
    Tracked calories
    Under calorie budget.
    Drank 128 oz. water
    Slept for 7 hours last night.

I am 3 pounds from a normal bmi. However, I have a lot of belly and thigh fat so probably need to be middle or lower end of bmi for 5'7" women. Will see where this journey takes me.

Wishing everyone a joyous and safe holiday season!

Nice loss! You are doing amazing reaching your goals. How many pounds would take you to the middle of your goal?
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am truly sorry I haven’t been commenting on your posts. It appears I have bronchitis and it has really knocked me down this time. I am running a low grade fever so I am required to get the covid test. I have one booked for Christmas Eve as this was the earliest available. We definitely won’t be seeing the kids and grandkids this week. This does upset me but I am more worried about the move. I am not allowed to leave the house until I am 24 hours symptom free and have a negative covid test.

I am going back to rest and when I get up I will try to comment on the posts. I am here cheering you on.

I hope you get to feeling better and you do not have Covid. Take care of yourself. We are all thinking about you!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    CHECK IN: WEEK 4 (Sunday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ❌
    🥤 Water ❌
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ❌
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    SUN 12/20: 1,119

* Terrible weekend. Feeling sick today. Slept a lot, but also binged late in the day and no exercise.

Hope you feel better! The sleep is probably your body’s way of healing. You will crush it when you feel better.

lelbarou wrote: »
    December 19 and December 20

December 19
    Track - yes
    exercise - yes
    steps -10 137

December - 20
    Track - yes
    Exercise - no
    Steps - 0 (didn't wear fit bit)

Weigh in for Monday Dec. 21
    PW 323
    CW 318.2
    lost 4.2

Hi all,
    I had a good Saturday morning with an early walk and such, but suddenly my tummy went sour and then it wasn't good on Sunday as well. It seems to be better now so I'm thankful for that, but I will be careful. Might have to skip my usual morning coffee!

@lindamtuck2018
    Just want to say thank for your encouragement to me from your last post. It is frustrating to not lose. I appreciate all your comments and encouragement! You are always there! Thank you for this!

@363days
    Thank you as well for your comments. You are right that I need to get on and set the appointment for my sleep apnea machine. I plan on calling today. I don't what impact my sleep issue has had on my weight, but I suspect I will find out in the next week or two!

What an awesome loss!
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    Hi beautiful people.
    This week has been quite horrible.
    I have been working a lot for the garden, cleaning up inside the house all the mud that everyone is bringing to our house, craving all the bad stuff, not having time for myself.
    I got some news that I don´t like. I´m doing a course to learn Nederlands and I thought it will be done before the vacations but it is going to be also after the vacations. And the other course that I´m going to start is going to be even earlier than what they told us and they decided it will start the 6 of January.
    I´m quite down, but that´s also christmas time without my family. 4 years already.

My weight @lindamtuck2018
    P.W. 133.2 KG = 293.6 LBS
    C.W. 132.5 KG = 292.1 LBS

My steps
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    13 December 2020=> 8.436 steps
    14 December 2020=> 11.886 steps
    15 December 2020=> 12.234 steps
    16 December 2020=> 8.075 steps
    17 December 2020=> 16.047 steps
    18 December 2020=> 9.938 steps
    19 December 2020=> 6.854 steps
    20 December 2020=> 16.629 steps

It is definitely hard not seeing family at Christmas. Can you do some video chats with them? Because I am sick I can’t go see my kids and grandkids but we are going to video chat. That way I can see them opening the presents.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    I will catch up on rest of posts after I rest.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,805 Member
    Options
    eaturpasta wrote: »
    Guys,

I feel like I should apologize for not keeping up with daily check-ins. I am not sure if it's embarrassment from not being able to post exercise, or if it's a new mental block that I need to fix. I just don't feel great. I am still trying to get back my energy from Covid. I am worried that my kids will catch Covid. I am still not eating great, l love sweets, and what a time of year to restrict myself. My job has been stressful, but thankfully still full time. I don't know.... Just feeling blah about weight loss and life in general. Discovered that I have an Auto Immune, but my Dr. has not determined which. Yoga is the only thing that I seem able to do and not be worn out.

Thank you for letting me rant. I do read all of your posts and I am very proud of all of you and your successes!

Eaturpasta
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    PW:169.4
    CW:170.0
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 27.0

No need to apologize.... Maybe take a break from logging or exercise until the beginning of the year ... I did that a few years ago and I think it was the best thing to do ...I came back with a new attitude and clear mind :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Was able to go see my family for Christmas this weekend. My nephew gave me the best gift. He got married in October but wanted to be able to tell me in person. So now I have a new niece and 2 more boys and a girl added to the family.
    CW 166.8
    PW 167.4

Those gifts are better than anything that can be bought in a store. Nice loss!

mszoueb wrote: »
    Hi all,

Here for Monday check in. Hope everyone is managing ok. It is wild to think in a few days Christmas will be here and gone. This past week I've been busy marizpaning and icing some Christmas cakes for family and friends - gave one to my friend (socially distanced pick up) and they weighed in at over 8 pounds!! Other days, I have been sorting and moving heavy items within the garage to create space, walked dogs and some gardening this week so, in some form did meet the 3 activities this week. I weighed myself on Saturday and came at 252.2 so thought oo, nice I'll have some form of a loss this week potentially... stepped on this morning - first number was 254.2 - tried new batteries went down to 254 and then retried other batteries and went up to 254.4 so I may have to research and look into getting some new scales in the new year.

I'm a little apprehensive for next week's weigh in given the holidays in a few days. I plan to enjoy the food and drinks and try not to go overboard but, I know either way, I'm ready to start afresh in January in all honesty.

By the way, Down Dog app is free until February where they have various things such as Yoga, HIIT, Meditation, Barre and Prenatal, really recommend! Also, they have a youtube channel with Yoga videos I've recently found too if anyone is interested :)

CW: 254.2

The holidays can be a little tricky for our diets. In less than 2 weeks we are in to a new year and any of us that needs it can turn a new leaf over.

Daily Post December 20
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 4042

Sunday is most always rest day, no different yesterday. We were at my parents all day. I know the coming week is going to be pretty busy but I also know I need to make some time for exercise when I can. We are opening presents at my parents house both Thursday and Friday and the meals might be a little heavier than I'm used to.

Do what you can with the exercise but don’t stress if you don’t have time. As hard as it is to believe in 4 days things are getting back to normal.

Last week's progress--Monday to Saturday
    1. No snooze button ✔️✔️✔️✔️❌✔️
    2. 15,000 steps ✔️✔️✔️✔️❌✔️ (I blame the snooze button)
    3. Meditate 5 minutes ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    4. Under calories ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    5. Daily exercise ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Sunday rest day.

Same goals this week, but adding in some strength training. The gym here has been closed since March and I have been very inconsistent...boy how I miss it 😥.
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday--Run
    Tuesday--yoga and arms
    Thursday--yoga and core
    Saturday--yoga and legs
    Sunday--rest and stretch

Happy Monday!

You did pretty awesome last week. I think only 2 ❌ is a win. I am sure you will have a great week again. It really helps to have a plan!

Case0099 wrote: »
    CW 216.4
    PW 217.2
    LTD 28.6

Nice loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Foods logged.
    Over calorie budget. :( Darn black forest cake!
    Drank 128 oz water.
    Strength trained 45 minutes.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 I did elliptical for 1.2 miles in ten minutes. Not sure if you can calculate steps from that? Having an arthritic flare up in left hip so tried elliptical instead of walking. May not get much walking in this week. We are expecting a few days of below zero windchills.

Take care of your hip! You logged the Black Forest cake so that’s positive.

Hi all,

3 days to Christmas hahahaha.
    The scale is gonna suffer 😂😅.

PW: 244.4
    Cw: 242 .
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 steps today is 38 mins low impact cardio and hiit.

I can really feel the impact of my excess weight lately.Even my legs and knees look different 😩.
    Either ways merry Christmas in advance to you all. Have a happy and peaceful one. God bless us all!
    Xx

you had a nice loss this week so well done. Keep up with the diet and exercise and you will notice a big difference.

Littleflutterby
    PW 321
    CW 320.4
    Loss- 0.6

LTD 54.6lb

I'm just grabbing a coffee then loading up the computer cus I do have an update just not using my little phone lol

Nice loss!

CHECK IN: WEEK 4 (Monday)
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    🥤 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ✔️
    💤 Sleep ✔️

👣 STEPS
    MON 12/21: 16,376 (circuit training) + 11,256 = 27,632

See you are back on track!

lelbarou wrote: »
    Check in for December 21

Track - yes
    Exercise - Lots!
    Steps - 17657

I am proud of my steps yesterday. It is the highest number of steps I have done in a day so far!
    I went for a walk by myself and then with a friend and then I had my knee clinic as well!
    My stomach is feeling normal again! I'm not working as the schools are closed for two weeks so the days seem a bit daunting! It's hard to fill your time when on lockdown! A lot of my hobbies revolve around volunteering in the community and obviously with lockdown this isn't happening. I volunteer at many places both charitable and the arts.

Anyway, I have watched a few good documentaries and I have some audio books too. I ordered some new coloring books and markers as well.

I have a zoom dinner three times this week with different friends, so that should be fun. And thank god I have a friend near by who I can walk with. She is my only in person contact right now. Without her, I would see no one!

I hope everyone has a safe and joyful week!

@lindamtuck2018
    Linda. I am so sorry that you are ill and have bronchitis. Please take it easy. I will pray that you don't have covid. There are many viruses and flus this time of year so I'm hoping that it is something else. Please rest and take care of yourself!

I am glad your tummy is feeling better. I know Toronto has been in lockdown for awhile now but I am really not looking forward to the rest of Ontario starting on Boxing Day. We were in red here in London so I had expected lockdown for us anyway. Will your teaching be affected by the extended break for students? Thanks for your concern. I just need to be better soon so I can get the move done. I have no energy to get anything done for the move
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Monday Recap:
    1. No snooze✔️
    2. Steps✔️
    3. Within calories✔️
    4. Meditate✔️
    5. Exercise ✔️
    Successful day🙂

Your on 🔥!

Daily Post December 21
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 7703
    Exercise 30min Inc Dance Fit video

Hadn't danced in almost a week so it felt great to get back to it. Off to make Christmas cookies with my kids now!

Great day! I will take donations of cookies!

eaturpasta wrote: »
    Guys,

I feel like I should apologize for not keeping up with daily check-ins. I am not sure if it's embarrassment from not being able to post exercise, or if it's a new mental block that I need to fix. I just don't feel great. I am still trying to get back my energy from Covid. I am worried that my kids will catch Covid. I am still not eating great, l love sweets, and what a time of year to restrict myself. My job has been stressful, but thankfully still full time. I don't know.... Just feeling blah about weight loss and life in general. Discovered that I have an Auto Immune, but my Dr. has not determined which. Yoga is the only thing that I seem able to do and not be worn out.

Thank you for letting me rant. I do read all of your posts and I am very proud of all of you and your successes!

Eaturpasta
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    PW:169.4
    CW:170.0
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 27.0

Like Megan said, don’t apologize. When you are not feeling great it is hard to be interested in weight loss and exercise. Finding out you have an autoimmune disorder had to be tough. When I found out I had sjogrens I was shocked. You are recovering from covid and autoimmune disorders can cause you to be exhausted. When I have a flare I just get bone weary tired and couldn’t care about much. So give yourself a break. When you are fully recovered you will have that energy to exercise and feel better about weight loss. Rant away anytime you want!

Ok, so I ran out of time and had to go to my chiropractor and therapy appointments, but here I am with some free time, while my wife is out! heehee

So ya, like I said in my last post a few days ago, my depression was seriously kicking my *kitten*. A mix of hormones, seasonal depression and regular depression.

Christmas has always been a trigger of bad memories and PTSD. It's really hard to get out of a funk when you spiral into it. However, I have put plans in place to keep busy and enjoy *some* of the season at least!

So I'm working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Tomorrow I'm meeting with my friend. We have had a tradition the last few years to spend Christmas eve together so even though it'll be more socially distanced and all that, hopefully the weather will stay decent and we can meet outside.

My tummy issues seem to be clearing a bit. My doc gave me meds for reflux. The last 2 days *touch wood* I have had no tummy pains!

I am kinda disappointed with my weight loss this week- not sure why I was struggling to lose. Honestly, it might be because some days I'm just not eating enough! I plan to still be under my daily calories every day. Pre-plan what I'm gonna eat and then work around the rest accordingly. Hopefully if my body co-operates I can get some exercise done!

Actually, now I think about it, the nearly 5lb weight loss last week was random- since I did no exercise that week either so it must just be catch up (and TOTM bloating too). So this week, imma plan, and do my best!

I have seriously missed you guys!!! It'll take me a while to catch up but imma do it!

And thankyou for the people who messaged me and checked in on me- it seriously means so much to me <3

I am so glad your stomach is feeling better. Depression is something we can not control or just snap out of. So just do what you can and I hope it gets a little easier. You had a huge loss last week so your body is catching up like you said. You still averaged 2.7 pounds over the last 2 weeks.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Holidays

If anyone needs to weigh in a day earlier or just can’t weigh at all just let me know.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/21 Steps 10,890
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in for 12/21

Check in daily: ❌ I don’t think so
    Water (90oz):
    Steps (9K):
    Macros (P-105/ C-115/ F-40):✅❌✅
    Fiber (28g):

A little high on carbs and overall calories yesterday but I hit my steps, water, protein and fiber so it was a good day.

Today, I donated blood and it has me dizzy and in a bit of a mental fog. Not sure if I will get all of my steps in but I will try.

• azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

12/20: 6972
    12/21: 9386
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Food logged.
    Under calorie budget.
    Drank 128 oz water.
    Poor sleep. Too many carbs and I am up all night. Got to go easy on the holiday sweets.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 walked outside for 3.06miles. Got to enjoy the last warm day of the year. It was 42 degrees here. By Christmas eve the wind chills will be below zero for the next few days. Rec center is closing Christmas eve until December 28th. May have a hard time getting in exercise. Goal until 2021 is to maintain weight and not go overboard on holiday goodies.

@lindamtuck2018 So sorry that you are ill. I hope that you recover soon and that your lockdown doesn't last long. A pool sounds wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.