TEAM: Flab-U-Less (January)

Options

Replies

• gillis1118
    gillis1118 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @mram3582
    Today is my first weigh in. Can I change my original starting weight? I was out of town & took a guess. I would like for my starting weight to be 211.9.
    January Week 1
    PW:
    CW: 211.9
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Karen. I'm a kindergarten teacher and I'm married with two teenage daughters. I like to run and cross country ski.

If possible can I change my starting weight to 193? I'm usually a morning weighed, but last night I weighed in at night to get my starting weight.
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Tslose
    Sundays
    PW: 188 Dec 27
    CW: 191.4
    LTD: gain 2.4 - New year’s eating and drinking - wish I would of waited to put my starting weight. Can I change my starting weight to jan 1 which was 191?

Jan 03 - 191.4
    Jan 10 -
    Jan 17 -
    Jan 24 -
    Jan 31 -
  • gillis1118
    gillis1118 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    How do I find the spreadsheet?
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Melissa132129
    Sunday
    PW: 198.4 (Jan.1st)
    CW: 197.1
    LTD: Loss of 1.3 lbs

Jan 03 - 197.1
    Jan 10 -
    Jan 17 -
    Jan 24 -
    Jan 31 -
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    TypingToaster
    January Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    PW: 326.9
    CW: 327.9

I missed last week's weigh-in and I'm changing my weigh-in day to Sunday. My goal for this month is to get down to 314.9.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Flab-U-Less! I thought I’d stop by to introduce myself!🤗 My name is Krystal and I’ve been a part of the The Biggest Loser challenge off and on for sometime now and just recently I started assisting Ashley or @AB0215 with the spreadsheets. I wanted to show my face real quick and let you all know that I happen to be on here daily either looking for motivation or just making sure the challenge is running smoothly within all of the Team threads. Because I am in here so often, its easy for me to catch a small error before it snowballs into a bigger one! With that being said your Captains are the best! and they are still your best resource when you need them! I feel like I’m more like the TBL mechanic who may randomly pop in to say “Hey I changed the oil” or “Hey I changed your Weigh in Date as per your request”. I may even just drop by to ask about an interesting post or to give someone words of encouragement when they are needed.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message if you would like. I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate this challenge, it has changed my life and I want to do anything I can to keep it going strong!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    gillis1118 wrote: »
    @mram3582
    Today is my first weigh in. Can I change my original starting weight? I was out of town & took a guess. I would like for my starting weight to be 211.9.
    January Week 1
    PW:
    CW: 211.9

This has been updated for you ✔️✔️ @mram3582

• leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am returning for the month of January but missed posting my final weigh-in for December last Friday (1/1). Since the December post is now closed, I'm adding it here to close out December and roll into January with my starting weight.

leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 171.0
    CW: 170.8
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher Jan.
    WK# 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 233
    Current Weight: 233.5
  • SeptemberSun_1333
    SeptemberSun_1333 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

Track: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, treadmill for 38 minutes
    Goals/Day/Comments: Went well! I usually don't exercise on weekends. I want to give six days a real shot over the course of the challenge!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @gillis1118 Hi and welcome! Krysless2 changed over the start weight for you. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tXWLZ679lv9ybXprfUrWxT0ogy-MKuX9FuLYmFJdyCM/edit#gid=259220874
    @tslose @Mrscanmore Welcome to the new year challenge too! I'll put in a request to Krysless2 also.
    @tslose my weight is all over the place also because my doctor's are constantly adjusting my MS medicine right now.
    @Melissa132129 Great way to start the new year!
    @SeptemberSun_1333 Welcome! Great goals!
    @WA_Teacher Not horrible for the day after new year's
    @Krysless2 Thank you for all you do!!
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    Hello Team! My name is Michelle, and I am married to my best friend and we have one son, who is now out of the home and on his own (Yes!). lol. I also work as an RN at a large hospital in Minnesota. My work days and schedule can be hectic and I have really been struggling with stress eating and lack of motivation over the past 2 years following a long recovery with a torn rotator cuff/shoulder injury. I have to confess, I have turned into quite the couch potato since I hurt my shoulder and the lbs. have been creeping up every since! I am also in graduate school for nursing and I'm recommitting myself to my own health and selfcare in 2021! I am trying to incorporate more plant based/whole foods into my diet while still eating lean meats and seafood at times. I love reading books and just about everything outdoors: gardening (flowers and vegetables), hiking, cross-country skiing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, running (just getting back into this one though).

Sunday 1/3:

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, and I was within my range
    Exercise: Yes, rowing for 20min and 30min walk with my husband and our puppy, Stella on the trails, as well at lots of house cleaning.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today was a good and productive day! I was able to take in lots of veggies, exercise and get some housework and homework done. Win-Win :D
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Stimpy56
    1/3/21

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, still doing construction work on my shed
    Goals/Day/Comments: I'm watching my portions and logging everything. Just doing what I am supposed to be doing.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore
    1/3/21
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 30 min cross country ski, 25 min cycling, 20 min walk
    Goals/ comments: in trying to eat more fruits and veggies and to stop late night snacking.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @JustKeepSwimming2008 Hi Michelle and welcome!!
    @JustKeepSwimming2008 @Stimpy56 @Mrscanmore Everyone had such a wonderful day! Keep it up for a great payoff this week!
  • Krysless2
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Karen. I'm a kindergarten teacher and I'm married with two teenage daughters. I like to run and cross country ski.

If possible can I change my starting weight to 193? I'm usually a morning weighed, but last night I weighed in at night to get my starting weight.

Hi Karen! Each challenge week starts with Sunday and ends with Saturday. So since you chose Sunday as your Weigh in Date you were scheduled to weigh in today(Jan3rd). Because of this format there can be some confusion during Week1 amongst newly registered players. Once we begin rolling over to the next month it will not matter anymore. That being said, I would leave your start weight at the 197 you recorded at registration last week and post your Week1 results as 193lbs. Please correct me if you still want to change your start weight, I would just need to know what you want me to put down for your Sunday weigh in as well. Does that make sense?

• beshamama
    beshamama Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday
    Track: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes Went for another 2 mile walk and woo hoo I didn’t fall this time 🤣

I am trying to cut back on drinking...I don’t get drunk by any means but every night having a drink or two is probably not the best. Tomorrow I’m going grocery shopping and plan on buying some fun non alcoholic beverages to sip on in the evenings cause I still want that. Also I wanted a snack while watching a tv shoe just now and went for an apple so I’ll have to buy more tomorrow too.
  • Krysless2
    edited January 2021
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @tslose @Mrscanmore Welcome to the new year challenge too! I'll put in a request to Krysless2 also.I have updated tslose and awaiting a response from Mrscanmore
This discussion has been closed.