SarahFinn2
    Sunday
    PW: 78kg
    CW: 77.6kg

Looking forward to a healthier me this year
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi team, I need to take a break for this month. Just starting a new job and will not be able to focus on weight loss at all. Can I be moved to support team?
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I hope everything goes well for you this month and we see you back soon @dailyzey.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    kerdil08 wrote: »
    kerdil08
    Sunday
    PW 115.6
    CW 114.2

See private msg I sent you.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    SarahFinn2 wrote: »
    SarahFinn2
    Sunday
    PW: 78kg
    CW: 77.6kg

Looking forward to a healthier me this year

Sarah, please provide reports in the antiquated English measurement system. Weight in pounds if you please. Maybe you have a scale that has a switch to measure in pounds? We sent a man to the moon but converting to metric is a bridge too far.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    EmilyDoesKeto86
    Sunday
    PW:237
    CW:226.4

Wow!!
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Monday, Wk 1
    PW: 221.5
    CW: 216.5

The salt, carb, sugar binge of the holidays has ended. I see I'm not the only one with a quick out of the blocks start of 2021. No doubt the losses will come back to reality very soon but motivating none the less.

We have a bunch of new members added to our team roster, welcome all. Glad to have a fresh start with some new blood. @jessicakrall8 and I are your team captains. Jessica does most of the work and I accept the team awards. I think we all see the light at the end of the tunnel on Covid which is so encouraging. Won't it be nice to unmask with a thinner you? There will be a frenzy of vacation bookings this summer I predict so get that beach bod ready to go!

I'm determined to lose the 20lbs I gained during the pandemic and then beat Jessica in our bet (I hit Onderland before she hits Twoterville). Neither of us has gotten far out of our ruts but it's a new year with lots of changes (particularly here in the USA (you know what I'm talking about) so expect Jessica to start hurling jabs. I'm sending her a shipment of pastries just to get started off right.
  • EmilyDoesKeto86
    EmilyDoesKeto86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    EmilyDoesKeto86
    Sunday
    PW:237
    CW:226.4

Wow!!

Thanks! It won’t continue but I always lose a ton of water weight the first week I restart keto.

• Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Intermittent fasting has been ROUGH this week. It was definitely rough going right into it after doing maintaining for 2 months. My calorie intake dropped like 500 calories a day so it has been a big change in food consumption in addition to the 16 hours of not eating. Looking forward to hitting that 200lb mark by the time I go back to work in June.
  • SarahFinn2
    SarahFinn2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter no problem, I can report using lbs rather than kgs :-)

PS. I am new to these forums - how do I reply underneath/to someone's comment? I can't see any option to do so.

Thanks
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    SarahFinn2 wrote: »
    @mulecanter no problem, I can report using lbs rather than kgs :-)

PS. I am new to these forums - how do I reply underneath/to someone's comment? I can't see any option to do so.

Thanks
    @sarahfinn2 just click on "quote" under the comment you wish to reply to, just as I have done, hope this helps?
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    I BBC would like to do 6,000 steps a day for the step challenge
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    @mulecanter please could you put me down for 12,000 steps in the Jan step challenge.Not that I can walk beyond my front door at the moment as my whole family is self isolating,as my youngest son has covid. We are also in teir 4 in UK so gyms closed again !! Roll on when I can get some long walks in again as not much else to do in lockdown !!
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    @kerdil08 Welcome aboard. Little changes can make a big difference we receive over time. Soda was something I have cut down on too. One 20 oz coke is 240 calories. If you drink one a day for a year, that is over 87,000 calories a year. Its the equivalent of 25 pounds of weight gain so if you cut out that each day thats 25 pounds a year alone for weight loss. I would easily drink one a day. Definitely a good idea for where to start. Good luck.

I gave up pop all together the day after Thanksgiving. It was a rough 2 weeks but it needed to be done. Mint dew has 47g of sugar in it, per can. I drank 1-2 a day for YEARS. Such a hard habit to break but I'm glad I did.
  • Veronica676
    Veronica676 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Steps so far for Jan
    Jan 1 6257
    Jan 2 4680
    Jan 3 9868
    Jan 4 5324
    Jan 5 11166
This discussion has been closed.