TEAM: Flab-U-Less (January)

Options

Replies

• Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melissa and I’m married to my high school sweetheart. We have been married for 12 years and have 3 amazing kids together. They were very spread apart in age so we have lot going on right now. We’ve got a college student, a preschooler and of course a middle schooler thrown in there too. I’ve been a vegetarian for over 30 years and I need to start eating more fruits and veggies and less junk food. I am in chronic pain due to almost daily migraines and scoliosis in my back and neck but I can at least get some walking in to help move my body and make the pounds fall off faster. I look forward to getting to know everyone and cheer you on! Thank you for allowing me in this group. I can really use the motivation.

Melissa132129
    1/3/21
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 20 min walk
    Goals/ comments: Today was a rough day which made it very hard not to grab junk food to eat but I think I did pretty good and stayed under my calories.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    TypingToaster
    1/3/21
    Tracked: No
    Calories: Unknown
    Exercise: Walked 1.67 miles (3747 steps), 20 minutes of cleaning, and did 35 minutes of a YouTube video doing hammer curls with dumbbells, thruster squats with dumbbells, tricep dips, overhead dumbbell balance, leg raises, glute bridges, and a few others.
  • dheliason
    dheliason Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    dheliason
    January week 1
    Monday
    PW: 152.4
    CW: 152.2
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wasn’t a great day yesterday. Didn’t eat very well. Above my fat goal, didn’t hit my water goal nor my step goal. 🙁 today is a new day.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 if it's ok I'll still change my starting weight to 193. I just didn't want to show a big loss to start when I don't think there really was one :blush:
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    @Krysless2 if it's ok I'll still change my starting weight to 193. I just didn't want to show a big loss to start when I don't think there really was one :blush:
    You got it! 😉 We will put your start weight at 193
  • lorianncorrea
    lorianncorrea Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Lorianncorrea
    Week 1
    PW: 219.6
    CW: 217.8
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    1/4/2021
    PW =think 195.4
    CW=194.6
    Happy at 194.6 this week ... A lot of football all weekend lead to snacking alot
  • SeptemberSun_1333
    SeptemberSun_1333 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

Track: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, elliptical and treadmill each for over 30 minutes
    Goals/Day/Comments: I went over my water goal, not by a huge amount but I'll take it! Stuck to omad and kept it relatively low carb. My kids start remote learning again tomorrow so it's untelling what the day will end up looking like :D
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Thank you again!
    @Melissa132129 I feel ya on the headaches. My husband has had a constant headache (constant meaning that it NEVER goes away at all) for 2.5years. He finally got a possible answer last week when we found out that he has severe arthritis in his c-spine. He now has to get a full spine MRI next week. I have multiple sclerosis and now neither one of us can open a jar...we're going to starve during the apocalypse :D:/ Yeah, headaches are no joke at all! I hope you can find something that gives some relief.
    @TypingToaster super duper workout trooper!
    @dheliason Great job!
    @lorianncorrea Killing it!!
    @plummerbecky1 The foosball has tripped up more than one person in their weight loss journey. Great job on staying the course!!
    @SeptemberSun_1333 Perfect day!
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Mrscanmore
    1/4/21
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 45 cycling boot camp, 45 min skiing
    Goals/day/comments: definately ate more gross and veggies today, and I just packed a big salad for lunch tomorrow. Proud that I had two cookies after supper, and then stopped!
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    Options
    JustKeepSwimming2008
    Monday, 1/4:
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes-Lots of walking today at work. Almost 18,000 steps
    Goals/Day/Comments: I did not have breakfast or lunch again today at work. This is something that I continue to struggle with. My patients always come first and I can't bring myself to step away when I am needed by my patients or by my team even though I know I am handing them over to another very competent RN for a short time. I need to work on this! I did manage to stay under my daily allowance and made healthy choices this evening (in the past I would often go through a drive-thru somewhere and grab something that is NOT healthy) when I did get home and finally ate one larger meal this evening...I prefer not to eat such a large meal in the evening, but I keep doing it to myself! :s
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @Mrscanmore Great job on meeting all your goals today!
    @JustKeepSwimming2008 nice steppin'!!! Wowzies!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Stimpy56
    1/4/21

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, 60 minutes on Treadmill
    Goals/Comments: First day back at the gym and all was good.
    Step count: 11,406
  • beshamama
    beshamama Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes biked to the grocery store and then this afternoon took my daughter and dog for a walk on the frozen lake.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: No. I need to focus on moving more. Right now, my main concentration is on eating right after the holidays and drinking water.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Monday, January 4th, 2021
    Track:Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 27 minutes of walking. 1.2 miles with 2,592 steps. Plus 67 minutes of cleaning.
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Melissa132129
    1/4/21
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Goals/day/comments: Worked all day but felt good because of what I was putting in my body.
  • SeptemberSun_1333
    SeptemberSun_1333 Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 65 minutes on the treadmill
    Goals/Day/Comments: I kept to the goals I have for myself!
  • Mrscanmore
    Options
    Mrscanmore
    1/5/21
    Exercise: 20 min run, 20 min snow shoeing
    Goals/day/comments: good day, but I'm tired! I think I'll do yoga tomorrow as my activity so I can stretch and recover.
This discussion has been closed.