POST YOUR WEIGHT IF YOU DARE!!!

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• kefrsh
    kefrsh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Keith, I'm 6'3" depending on when I'm measured. I started losing weight in March when I got sick from food poisoning. Thanks to a mix of bad care and poor judgement I did not recover for nearly four weeks. When I was finally better I resolved to keep off the weight i lost and build from there. I started at over 330 and dropped to 299 while sick. Today I weigh 258 lbs and I'm looking to lose 50 more
  • howalas
    howalas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Hege and I'm 5'2", I currently weigh 213lbs and my goal weight is 150lbs. So far I've lost 3lbs over the last 2 weeks. I'm wanting to do this long term, so I'm in no rush. I just want to be healthier so that when my partner and I decide to have children I'm healthier. I also want to have more energy for when we're going to Disney World in October (I live in Europe, so it's quite a big deal for me going all the way to Disney World in Florida).
  • bravecrimsoneeyore
    Options
    Chip Robertson, yo-yo weight with the season. Usually 245 cold weather to 229(?) warm weather. At 5-10, would like to get to 206. Why 206, well mostly an intermediary goal and would force me to 2 size in the waist down and create that, "uh huh" moment of progression.
  • SJWhiddon
    SJWhiddon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm in the same boat as Chuckers. I'm 5'10" (I like to say 5'11" but who are we kidding). I started the year at 243 lbs. but am now down to 211. Like Chuck I'd love to get to 180 but right now I'm aiming for below 200.
  • Metallifan79
    Metallifan79 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 6'7" and weigh 346 pounds. My lowest as an adult is 263 pounds, and at that weight am fairly skinny. I would love to get to 250.
  • posicor
    posicor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Arda. I'm 1.82m (5.97 ft? 5 ft 11 23/32 inch?) and 103 kg (227 lbs) now. I started at 121 kg (267 lbs) I also have a yo-yo weight in long term 136 kg (300 lbs) max. and 82 kg (180 lbs) min. My goal is 80 kg (176 lbs) now.
  • gullagr
    gullagr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Rachel. I'm 22, 5'6" and 195 lbs. I restarted my weight loss this past January at 221 lbs. My ultimate goal weight is ~145 lbs (50 lbs to lose) but would be happy to get down to 155 (healthy BMI).
  • saramyers2011
    saramyers2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Sara, 37, 5'5", 172 lbs. Lost my motivation after eating 1200 calories a day for several years. After gaining 20 lbs, I'm ready to get back on the horse. This time, I'm trying the low-carb route. Trying a 2-week ketosis diet after a week of cutting back my carbs. My goal is to lose 10% (17 lbs) by the end of November 2017 and to learn to not hate exercise by doing it in small doses and giving myself credit for housework.
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 198lbs. Down from 403 in 2014. And have an extra 10-20lbs of skin hanging from me. Had bariatric surgery March 2015. Happy with my weight. Looking to get more fit.
  • sh5408
    sh5408 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Sarah from California and I'm 5'6". I had been a comfortable 115 lbs two years ago while running 5 miles every day. Last summer I ran two half marathons and was in the best running form I had ever been! Then I went through an extremely busy period at work, a bad relationship got me down, and I sustained injuries to my foot and back which sidelined me from running for almost a year. Being depressed and stressed, I snacked a lot, feeling sorry for myself. But now that work is calming down, I ended the bad relationship, and my injuries have healed, it's time to get back in shape! I bought a Fitbit to track my calorie burn and to stay on track with my exercise goals. Since late July (1.5 months), I'm down to 133 lbs from 142 lbs. Now that I have started seeing progress, I am more motivated than ever to stay focused on my goals! Hoping to be back at 115 by New Years and ready for my next half marathon in February. :)
  • carolinecalflo
    carolinecalflo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Caroline, a long time fan of SYSK and so when I heard about this group I figured it was some sort of sign that I should get my health back on track. I'm 5'1" and 140 lbs. A healthy weight would be about 108... apparently. Hopefully this goes well and thanks for making the group!
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Victoria.
    2020 kicked my butt a little. I'm 172 working on being 135.
    Add me as a friend if you'd like!