OMAD for the Win 2021

volgirl1322
volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
Well, just like my friends, 2020 COVID happened. I can blame it all on that, but the truth is I got off track and just didn't make it back on track in time to make a difference. It was a year that truly sucked. But it is over as is the bad eating, bad choices, etc. Stress is part of life and I don't need food to deal with it.
We went to a state park on 12-30 and that is when my OMAD/Excercise got back on track, 10,000 + steps each day, tons of water, and one healthy meal. So I am 4 days in and surviving.

The scale showed 187 this morning. I was horrified, just horrified, but it is what it is and it sounds like several of us are starting over....ONCE AND FOR ALL :) We can do it!!!

Hugs ya'll <3

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Hi Donna 💜 I was devastated when I got on the scale too, I was actually thinking it was gonna say 200 or more so thankfully I was wrong. Together we can all do this!!!
  • volgirl1322
    yes we can :) and we will :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Alright! Love the energy!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Donna, 2020 is gone and I believe it gave us all a gut punch, but we can have the last laugh in 2021. Gone are the excuses, compromises, and all distractions. We can and will succeed.
  • Brendalea69
    We got this!!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    We are strong!!!!!
  • volgirl1322
    It has been a great week. Just one week, back on track, OMAD and that is all --so simple......Bonus ----today's weight 184 :) see ya 3lbs :) bye bye :) Onward!!!!! There will be no cheat days this weekend, staying with OMAD until more of the damage I did to myself comes off :).....

Hugs ya'll <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Great week for sure! Wishing you well this weekend. You are on a roll!
  • Brendalea69
    Well done Donna 💜
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Happy New Year❤️ Congrats on your 3 lbs loss👏👍
    Same here, am back up to the 60s and am going back up onto my OMAD wagon and hopefully get back down to 50kg🤞
    Let's do this together ❤️😘
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Everyone, Week 2 down and OMAD strong......Feeling awesome and have so much energy.......oh, and I dropped 4lbs, so down to 180 :) I will see you 170's next week........7lbs in two weeks ---yeah I'll take it :)......

Hope ya'll are all doing well, stay strong we can do it :)
  • Brendalea69
    You're doing great!!! We got this 💜
  • jadepearl
    Wohoo👏 4lbs loss, congrats 👍😘 Keep up the good work, girl❤️ How's everything over there? I keep watching the International news and today it states that the US hospitals are all full with covid 19, 400,000 deaths and things ain't looking well.. that's news of course. I hope you guys are A-OK 🤞
  • volgirl1322
    The states are still horrible in terms of COVID. Over 400,000 lives lost so far. In my city we have about 200+ cases each day, and it is still rampant. OUr distict is still doing school remotely, luckily my son is doing great this way ---but other kids not so much.

Weight today 178 so another 2lbs down, and since my restart 3 weeks ago, 11 lbs gone....for good.......

Love your body and stay strong ya'll hope everyone is doing well!!!!!! <3
  • Brendalea69
    You're doing so good Donna, KUTGW 😊

Yah I agree the states suck with this Covid19 virus 😥
  • jadepearl
    Wohoo, 11lbs gone.. 👍👏😁
    Hope things will get better🤞🙏 For us Down Under, total cases = 28,777 and 909 passed away. 😢
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS girl!!!! 11 pounds in 3 weeks is freakin unbelievable!!!

Keep it up, we've got this!!!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends Happy Happy Friday :)<3B)

Down 1.5 pounds this week, probably was more, but I made some air fryer chicken tenders and air fryer onion rings so I am thinking the salt took the .5 that I was owed :)..... :# LOL Any way I am super happy 12.5 for the month :) totally will take it......

Weekend plan is to continue to OMAD ---at this point, I am not ready for cheat days.....I need to be down at least 20-25lbs before I go there.......

Hope ya'll have a great Friday and weekend :)<3<3

<3
  • Brendalea69
    Awesome monthly loss 👍I had a 10 pound loss this month, we are doing great!!! Have a wonderful weekend 😊
  • LadyBlanks
    You are doing so good Donna, great choice holding off on the cheat days. Here's to a great February.