OMAD for the Win 2021

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    What an awesome loss Donna!!! I'd kill for that in a month!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Cheat day availability will be here before you know it 😘
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hi ya'll and happy Friday :) I had another 1.5 loss this week but really jacked my weight lifting/exercise up so it may have been a bit more, but a loss is a loss and i will totally take it for sure!!!

Staying on track and not getting away from the OMAD plan is so easy it seems. When I try to complicate things, I always screw up! But I do plan on an extended fast in the near future :)

Go Chiefs :)

• mistymeadows2005
    First of all - them's is fighting words bout dem Chiefs LMAO - GOAT forever <3 :-*

AMAZING loss!!!! You're a shining example of OMAD at it's finest!!!! I'm so glad you can do it straight up, because you're right, it's much easier!!!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it....or so they say ;)

Awesome job babe!!! Keep it upppppppppp <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Definitely agree, awesome job OMAD is truly the way to go. I am back and am sticking with it. We will totally rock this
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Great results Donna 😊 I was also cheering for the Chiefs but sadly this wasn't their year πŸ™
  • volgirl1322
    Thanks friends.......the weekend was great, even with the SB loss, BC my all time Fave Peyton Manning is headed to Canton for the HALL OF FAME :) WOOHOO........My youngest is named after him :).

We had a great weekend, and I made some amazing buffalo chicken "dip" with califlower rice ---man oh man it was amazing :).........HOpefully the scale will go down tomorrow for the weekly weigh in.

Oh ---will also be getting the first COVID shot tomorrow we are getting it bc we work on a Med. Center campus.....kinda dreading it......but hopefully it will be okay.......

Stay warm ya'll we have ice here today.......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh I'm gonna need to know more about this dip w cauliflower rice 🀩
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends,
    Well here in the deep south we have about 8 inches of snow/ice on the ground. For my Northern Friends, I know this isn't a big deal at all but we don't know how to manage down here :) it has been a lot of fun, we have been sledding at lot, made snowmen, and snow dogs, and of course snow cream :) fun week for sure!!! :p

Steph --I made the recipe for the dip up :) I used two bags of rice cauliflower, heated them in the microwave, added a couple of cups of shredded chicken, fresh jalapeno peppers, and some chicken broth, and sour cream mixed it all up to get it happy and juicy ::) and layered it in a greased casserole dish. I added part of the mixture, then added shredded cheese (I used cheddar) drizzled with hot sauce (I used siracha too), added more mixture, layered again and then baked until it was nice and bubbly. When it came out, I drizzled it with more hot sauce and chopped green onions.....delicis....... B)

Another pound gone which I am proud of, but it is slowing down as it always does. Gonna try an extended fast next week to get a little push :)

Hope ya'll are staying safe and of course warm :)<3

Happy Friday Ya'll B)

• mistymeadows2005
    Yummmmmmmmm Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom 😍😍😍
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    I just discovered I have a whole new bag of riced cauliflauer thanks to this thread! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi Ya'll

Rainy Monday here.....we go from 6 inches of snow, to massive rains......TN weather has it all friends :).

I lost another pound last week. Hoping for more this week, clean eating, OMAD, and exercise is my goal again this week. I am struggling with enough water though but hoping to do better with that this week. So stupid bc I am still working from home, so it should be EASY......I have to do better with that.......

Have a great start to your amazing week!!!

D
  • mistymeadows2005
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another pound bites the dust!!!!!!!

A pound a week is SO solid!!!! Keep up the great work boo!!

For water, maybe set periodic alarms throughout the day? If you haven't consumed what you're supposed to by then, chug it down and start on the next section? :)

Eventually you'll get used to it and be fDYING of thirst if you get any less LMAO

S
  • volgirl1322
    That is what I have resorted to doing :) when my fitbit says move.....I also use it to chug :) so far working great!!!!!! Weigh in tomorrow.....hoping it is great :)
  • LadyBlanks
    You have been doing so well. I believe you will have good numbers tomorrow.
  • volgirl1322
    Another pound bites the dust.....totally was hoping for more (but that is just how it is) but so thrilled to be doing this so steady.....Still not perfect with water ---but trying to be intentional about that....... :#

Getting my 2nd Covid shot today ---not looking forward to it bc a lot of folks have had pretty bad symptoms, but very fortunate that I am getting it, and so ready for life to be back to normal....Not really going back to the office full-time though......not gonna lie..... >:)

Ya'll have a great weekend!!! <3B)

D
  • LadyBlanks
    Congrats on the pound loss. Consistent losses add up and you will be where you want to be in no time.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yassssss I love it!!! Another pound SMOKED 😎😍

Love that steady progress booooooooooo πŸ’―
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Keep up the good work 😘 You can do this πŸ‘
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Wow. You've been doing great!!! So much determination and it's so inspiring to read!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Just read up. You are doing great this year! Congrats on finding the motivation & will power and sticking with it. Let's take it all the way this year :)<3:)