Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• sujeetbhatte
    sujeetbhatte Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join this challenge. I have just started keto/low carb diet. I am from Toronto.

CW/SW: 254.8 lbs

I had previously lost about 50 lbs using a low carb approach but not as strict as keto. My goal is to get to ideal weight while building muscle so I can control my diabetes better.

Keto is a major challenge for me in some ways since I do not eat meat or fish. Just chicken and some shrimp. But I am working with lots of creative recipes I find online and on forums like this one.

Feel free to add me to the spreadsheet and in your friend's list! :smile:
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would like to join this challenge.

Welcome. Here is a link to our spreadsheet. Pick an empty column at the end of the spreadsheet and add your info

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk

This is a link to our Monthly Challenge forum. We usually weigh in and post on Sundays. We are just finishing up July.. Search for August Monthly Challenge in a few days. Join us for support, encouragement and inspiration. Hope to see you on our Monthly Challenge forum.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802022/july-monthly-challenge#latest
  • sujeetbhatte
    sujeetbhatte Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks a ton! Looking forward to the challenge! :smile: :+1:
  • airbeat
    airbeat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would like to jump in on the challenge. Two weeks late for this month but off and running again. I did take the liberty of posting to the spreadsheet. Hope to lose 60 lbs this time and keep it off. I have done Keto before and dropped 40 lbs on it and did well. I just don't do well on maintenance. Sound familiar??
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @airbeat Welcome and feel free to post in the monthly challenge as well as using the spreadsheet. Good luck!
  • stephtra49
    stephtra49 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I’m going to join for November! Want to get down to 160# .
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @stephtra49 Welcome. you can use the spread sheet here and do any posts in the main December Challenge. Good luck
  • suchaprettyface70
    suchaprettyface70 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Can I post my January weights on here and be added to the Feb group? Thanks.
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    Of course. Just take an empty column at end of the line and fill in weights you know. Welcome.
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the Feb challenge?
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Hi all

Just do as Stormy says re using the spreadsheet and if you want to post comments use the February Challenge. People mainly use both. Welcome
  • HerbsandMore
    HerbsandMore Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    Is this still an active group because the last msg. I see was in March, unless of course I'm missing something because I'm new here & finding a Keto group is not easy
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    Is this still an active group because the last msg. I see was in March, unless of course I'm missing something because I'm new here & finding a Keto group is not easy

This is a link to our monthly challenge group

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10834740/june-monthly-challenge#latest

Welcome. Here is a link to our spreadsheet. Pick an empty column at the end of the spreadsheet and add your info

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15_Wm6tiqUTRwP65I8gZWwWjWVtGgvYyj8p2gMaiWi48/edit?usp=drivesdk

• himessummer
    himessummer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was able to add my name and weight. I added my starting weight for last month. I don't know how to add my current weight. Could you tell me how to do it? I have just joined this group but I started my diet last month. Thank you for your help. I have never used a spreadsheet so it is a learning experience for me. So happy that you posted this.
    Summer Clinton
    SW: May 8th, 188
    CW: June 18, 172
  • stormywxs288
    Options
    I was able to add my name and weight. I added my starting weight for last month. I don't know how to add my current weight. Could you tell me how to do it? I have just joined this group but I started my diet last month. Thank you for your help. I have never used a spreadsheet so it is a learning experience for me. So happy that you posted this.
    Summer Clinton
    SW: May 8th, 188
    CW: June 18, 172

I added you to the last column. You tried to put information in the first column instead at the end of the columns. You can add weigh-results to your column each week now. Thanks for joining us. Good luck. Hope to see you next week.

Stormy

• TXRebelle
    TXRebelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I tried to enter my weekly info but the sheet said it was read only. I'm using a Google phone and never got that message before. Maybe it is some weird time change glitch? I'll try again later or when I get on my laptop...
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    TXRebelle wrote: »
    I tried to enter my weekly info but the sheet said it was read only. I'm using a Google phone and never got that message before. Maybe it is some weird time change glitch? I'll try again later or when I get on my laptop...

I had the same issue. I was trying to copy it or determine who the original owner is, but I have had no luck yet. Not sure if @stormywxs288 or @baconslave know??
  • TXRebelle
    Options
    It says nikkijrm@gmail.com is the owner but I'm not sure who she has as editors.
  • TXRebelle
    Options
    I just saw Stormy's reply regarding the spreadsheet in the weigh in thread so disregard my post here on the sheet thread. :blush:
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just replied in the November Challenge thread and offered to fix it up so we can use the same spreadsheet and not lose the data.

I know Stormy has worked hard (and consistently!) to keep it up to date, so I don't want to step on his toes, but I'm happy to download it, resave it, clean up the new copy as needed and make sure the new link gets posted everywhere. Baconslave is an admin of this group I believe, so I would want to make sure that the people who have been here longer than me are weighing in with their wishes!

On another note, I sure hope both Nikki and ChinaTowninChina are alright!