WaistAways - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• once_mas
    once_mas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Here is my Valentine's dress! I tried some hairstyles out and this is the one. My hair isn't really this long. I'm wearing my clip in extensions. It definitely makes me happy 😊
    @conleywoods beautiful dress & smile 😊 those extensions also looks so natural I couldn't guess if you didn't mention it 😁
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I am just mom hanging at with her baby at 5am. No Barre crib today. I did look up when the time changes. I am really going to have to focus on my diet. I know diet is the biggest factor in weight loss, but my morning workouts give me such great energy and motivation to eat well. I am going to try to get a tues/thurs postwork workout in, but I really don't like evening workouts. Hopefully, in a month, her 5am workouts will become 6am.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Pw: 216.4
    Cw: 214.6

It was actually lower on Friday, but I did not eat well this weekend. Still a very good loss tho so I am happy.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    @micki48 notnsure which steps I am missing from last week, I havent been able to post here as much as I would like. Attaching the week. jmwv91c22m76.jpg
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all those steps. @evangsimmons170 Yes, I have your steps. Thanks.

Last call for the last 2 blanks in my spreadsheet.

@Pearl4686 86 1/31
    @kiay131982 1/31

We have 10 Steppers on our team this month. Hurray!

I can't remember who asked, (I think it was @Pearl4686) but your steps are all we need for a run or walk. No addition steps for the exercise as the exercise shows the steps. It's only for exercise that wouldn't show steps accurately vs. calorie burn. Right @jugar?
  • micki48
    Options
    @jugar

2/7 - 30 minutes on stationary bike
    2/8 - 11 minutes Pilates
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,098 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: Β»

@Pearl4686 86 1/31
    @kiay131982 1/31

I can't remember who asked, (I think it was @Pearl4686) but your steps are all we need for a run or walk. No addition steps for the exercise as the exercise shows the steps. It's only for exercise that wouldn't show steps accurately vs. calorie burn. Right @jugar?

Running can add a little supplement on top of the steps themselves. Snowshoeing adds 78 steps per minute to the actual steps on the counter, jogging adds 56 per minute, and more as you run faster. So it helps a lot to specify how many minutes are running and at what kind of speed. Submit the total of all the steps and I'll tack on the supplement for the # of minutes spent running. Does that make sense? Other forms of exercise from yoga to HIIT are on the chart I am using so the # of minutes plus an idea of the intensity of the workout help make it easier to know how many to add on.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @jugar @micki48 I only started tracking on 1/02. Of the numbers I've submitted, there are 3 X 5K runs, around 40 minutes each. The runs normally account for 6000ish steps.

Today I forgot to put my tracker on until 3 pm so I won't have much to show
    :neutral:
  • kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: Β»

@Pearl4686 86 1/31
    @kiay131982 1/31

@micki48 I'm sorry, I thought it started on 1st Feb!! My steps for 31/1 were 13473.
    X
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,602
  • jugar
    Options
    @ jugar I need to move to the support team for the rest of the month, and maybe March, i have alot going on right now and just don't have alot of time to check in here... I am not giving up trying to eat right, and exercising, just need to stop feeling guilty for not checking in regularly...

Thank you !

No problem! I wish you all the best in your new job and look forward to your messages if you can post one every once in a while. Let me know towards the end of the month if you want to be back in regular team for March or stay in support. Keep well! :kissing_heart:
  • jugar
    Options
    Good Monday news - @deniners2 will be coming back to our team! She was with us until last October and has decided she cannot get along without us :blush:

Another great snowshoeing day here today - I had to go to get a covid test this morning so that they let me into the hospital for surgery Wednesday. I'm not worried - I have not set foot in any building but my own house for the past 2 weeks, and no one has been here to see us either. But it is good to be sure. But this afternoon was sunny and cold, the new snow from the past few days was sparkling, and it felt good to tramp about. Tomorrow will be my last day out there for a little while, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can!
    @jugar @micki48 I only started tracking on 1/02. Of the numbers I've submitted, there are 3 X 5K runs, around 40 minutes each. The runs normally account for 6000ish steps.

I will add on 40 minutes @56 steps per minute (2,240) to the 3 days you did your 40 minute 5k. That just gets added on top of the total number of steps for the day - so you only need to report your total steps and the # of minutes you were running. Which days were those 3 40-minute runs? Just let me know and I'll put them in. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Tuesday weigh-ins heads up!
    @Kali225
    @sarkrisd

And did I miss yours from today @fuschiabolero ?
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for February 8
  • micki48
    Options

Today I forgot to put my tracker on until 3 pm so I won't have much to show
    :neutral:

No worries.

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    just checking in before I weigh-in tomorrow - I have had a weird night. I finished up work around 6pm, unfortunately I didn't get done one draft that I really wanted out of the way, but I actually need another coworker's help anyways so I couldn't have finished if I wanted. I'm such a list-maker, it just bugs me when I can't cross things off yet haha.

So I log off, and then I learn that a book I have been waiting to release (officially comes out next Tues) had the first 6 chapters released as a preview/teaser, but only in another language - italian. Which I do actually kind of speak, but I'm rusty, so I, being insane, started translating with google so I could read the chapters ASAP! And then I found that someone had actually done a translation because they are a saint, and I finished reading there. All this to say, I was so engrossed and also happy that I have retained SOME italian recognition, that it is somehow now 10:30pm and I never had dinner and don't feel hungry.

Bizarre. Very, very rarely since I started calorie counting in 2014, have I actually skipped a meal. But I don't want to eat now, when it's so late, because it will inevitably upset my sleep? So I am going to do like 20 min of dance cardio to tire myself out and go to bed. I also think it is super nice that I am taking a vacation from work next week and that means I can just take the day the whole book comes out to read it! (Since of course, with 6 chapters done, I am hooked).

I also ran another mile today, so the February mileage count stands at 9 out of 22! Woo!

Good night & see ya tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.