WaistAways - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit You are a problem-solver! great use of the crib.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm back. It's been an action packed couple of months. I'll fill you in on a separate post.

@jugar please count me in for this month's weight loss challenge. My starting weight is 358.6. I'll keep Friday as my weigh in day.

@micki48 please count me in for the step challenge this month.

Thanks everyone. Stay safe and healthy.

Great news!!! Welcome back Rhonda. Let me know what your daily step goal is when you get a chance, ok?
  • micki48
    Options
    kiay131982 wrote: »
    @micki48 steps for
    2nd Feb 11030
    3rd Feb 12704

Yesterday was pretty manic, but I managed to stick within calorie goals. I went for an hours dog walk with my daughter which was lovely, and then in the evening my husband and I had a go at a Youtube pilates class. I think I could actually really like pilates, hadn't tried it before! Does anyone have any recommendations for YouTube pilates to follow??

A few of us here do a Pilates program called Balanced Life with Robin Long. I subscribe, which offers lots of workouts, recipe ideas, monthly mission, and community. But, you can find many of her workouts on Youtube for free. She is really wonderful. From time to time, she has free week long ish programs. We can invite you if you like her. It really works even if you only do a short routine.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Great news!!! Welcome back Rhonda. Let me know what your daily step goal is when you get a chance, ok?

@micki48 My step goal is 10,000 a day. Thanks for asking.
  • micki48
    Options
    @KellyBgetsfit You are an amazing woman and definitely the innovator for workouts. Hoping the little one gets off the 5am wake up soon for your sake.

@conleywoods Workouts with laughter and daughters are the BEST kinds of workouts. Please post a photo of you in your flowers and ruffles. Flowers ALWAYS make me smile.

Workouts have been good and I already feel it in my body, Watch, I'll gain this week. I woke up with good intentions this morning. Laid out my mat, then texed my son good luck at his interviews. He then called and told me his girlfriend's grandma died last night. Of all nights not to be with her. They live together. He is always there. Today he is not. She lived a great life and was 95. So, I need to go get in a quick workout and get dressed. My little Juliet will be here shortly and she hits the ground running.

Have a great day everyone.

Michele oxox
  • kiay131982
    kiay131982 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    kiay131982 wrote: »
    @micki48 steps for
    2nd Feb 11030
    3rd Feb 12704

Yesterday was pretty manic, but I managed to stick within calorie goals. I went for an hours dog walk with my daughter which was lovely, and then in the evening my husband and I had a go at a Youtube pilates class. I think I could actually really like pilates, hadn't tried it before! Does anyone have any recommendations for YouTube pilates to follow??

A few of us here do a Pilates program called Balanced Life with Robin Long. I subscribe, which offers lots of workouts, recipe ideas, monthly mission, and community. But, you can find many of her workouts on Youtube for free. She is really wonderful. From time to time, she has free week long ish programs. We can invite you if you like her. It really works even if you only do a short routine.

@micki48 that would be amazing thanks! I will look her up on youtube too!! I am a complete newbie to pilates.
    I was going to get a workout in this evening but that time of month has just hit me HARD. Its all I can do to walk upright through the cramps, so I am accepting today as a duvet and pills kinda day.... I have gym zoom in the morning assuming it goes ahead this time!
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Steps for the last few days

Monday: 1,399 plus 40 minutes shoveling
    Tuesday: 15,656
    Wednesday: 16,562

I have been MIA for the last few days, been busy dealing with the crazy weather and working a lot. I have still been logging, just haven't made it to check in here.
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    It's late so a quick one from me...

Have stayed on track calorie wise, managed to drink enough and get my 5 a day in. Ankles too sore to wear socks today nevermind shoes, but managed to do 30 mins on the rebounder so pleased with that.

Spent the evening in my current happy place; on the sofa doing cross stitch!
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,344
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48 steps for February 4
  • fuschiabolero
    fuschiabolero Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    step class 45 minutes at high to medium intensity
    steps at 6293 today
    Have a great night team!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    AshenMoon wrote: »
    Sorry I've had a few chaotic weeks with it probably not ending for a couple months :( No change in weight, which is a small success in my book! I also got my second Covid vaccine shot today woo, so that's exciting! @jugar
    No change in weight during times of chaos is definitely a good job. Hang in there!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    PW - 254.2 lbs
    CW - 251 lbs

Logging is going good, I really like having one big meal at the end of the day and 2-3 small meals in the afternoon. The small meals I take are mostly protein to keep me from feeling hungry and then I enjoy all the carbs at the one big meal. One thing I need to work on is that I drink a lot of coke light. This wasn't the case when I was working from office. I might have partially replaced my boredom eating habits with a boredom drinking one. I will try switching to sparkling water which is in abundance here. I also have been craving rice for a month now and I should really just get it out of the way. I am such a lazy cook ugh! Outside of that, I feel satisfied with 1800 calories most of the time. The weight loss has slowed down a bit but it's a sign that I have less to lose now so I am not gonna let it bother me. Still hoping to hit wonderland by June(or July) this year, which will mark my one year of logging anniversary.

This discussion has been closed.