• jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in: Monday (Feb 15, 2021)
    CW: 213.8
    PW: 215.1
    SW: 240

I don't mind sharing that I was more than a little nervous about this weigh-in due to the 'triple threat' this week:
    1. It was soooo cold this week I'm expecting the heating bill to be bigger than our mortgage this month. I decided to get creative and make up for outside walks by jogging 10 laps around our finished basement in between my weight lifting sets.
    2. I had chili for dinner on Friday night and again for Saturday lunch (one of my great comfort foods for me when it's chilly outside ... but, oh so much sodium!)
    3. Too many sweets yesterday. Valentines only comes once a year and I didn't want to hurt Susan's feelings (and am I really going to say no to a chocolate molten fudge cupcake?).

Anyway, it still worked out with more than a pound down and that's up from earlier in the week so no complaining. Maybe I burned off some calories with all of the shivering I've been doing! :)
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/14: 6,282
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    I will catch up on posts this afternoon.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post February 14
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 110oz
    Steps 9011
    Exercise 20min Boxing w/ punching bag

So the punching bag went way better this time. The gloves my dad ordered were great, no ripped up knuckles! This morning I'm surprised by the muscles that are sore haha. My upper abs, my traps, and the muscle along my armpit. Different ones than last time. Playing bingo with the kids was a lot of fun, and they loved that they got to pick prizes for getting a bingo. My parents used to run bingo for their church a while back so my mom has real cards and a number calling system that hadn't been used in years. It was nice to get it out.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,850 Member
    Options
    Could the following people please post their steps?
    @Rlaskey2- 2/13
    @Z1ORtza-2/9-2/13
    @lcfa5317 -2/10, 2/12 & 2/13
    @dutchrower 2/10-2/13

Thanks Ladies ...If I do not have them by the end of the day I will be zeroing them out
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    This is just one of many articles about ways that yoga can help with emotions. It has been very helpful and I hope someone benefits:
    https://alleviant.com/release-suppressed-emotions-with-yoga-14-poses/
  • 363days
    Options
    @iradi8 the only thing better than finding out your old jeans are huge is when your daughter comments on it! How fun!
    @heatherbluebell I am the same way - if I don't track I gain, and I've gotten away from it the last couple of days, too!, and I overeat when I don't track.
    @lindamtuck2018 I've done these chair videos so far - there are times when they give exercises with knees but I just find something else to do for those parts:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DYH5ud3zHo (Gentle chair yoga with Kassandra)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMeUFWkW1Ok&t=388s (seated workout for injury or disability
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    Great loss! I can imagine your sore as boxing is a really good exercise. Bingo is a great idea for kids. I need to find things for when the girls are over. They are 7 years apart so it is hard to find things they both like.

@Beautyofdreams
    Amazing loss!

@COscorpio8402
    Logging is so important. I stopped for a little while but I am back at it. I like logging in advance so I know how my day is going to play out.

@scribb
    Nice loss!

@iradi8
    Love those NSV’s. That statement that food is love made me think.

@azkunk
    Sometimes a diet break is needed. Your weekly goals are really good and will you up to meet your 50 by 50 goal. We will be cheering you on.

@lelbarou
    Great NSV’s! It is great your foot is healing. I love aqua fit and I did it for years. I will be incorporating it when I get to go to the pool. Amazing loss! I am sure you will officially hit the 200’s this week.

@heatherbluebell
    I think I beat this one to death but logging is important for weight loss. I do log a week in advance. I adjust serving sizes when I measure my food. You are brave to walk in that cold! 🥶

@mszoueb
    Nice loss! It is so important to focus on where you are now and put the gains behind you. I personally but the 5 months I struggled behind me and called January 10th my fresh start.

@jimboden3
    Great loss! Well done on figuring a solution for your walking. I hear you on the Chili. I love to get it from Tim Hortons but I always gain a few pounds from the sodium.

@363days
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will try them tomorrow.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Congratulations to @Z10Rtza @lelbarou @Bluetail6! You are our top 3 for the week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    ❌Steps 3,265
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Water
    ✅Track

I am not surprised but I am up 4.2 pounds after yesterday’s supper. Hopefully, the water weight will be gone by Friday. I see lots of water in my future. I am really late with my check in. I ended up going back to bed as I had a headache. I never do that so I hope it doesn’t affect tonight’s sleep. It’s a holiday here today so hubby’s home. I am disappointed I didn’t get my steps yesterday. I have barely any steps today. I won’t be able to do a walk today due to my leg but I am aiming to do 2 in the morning tomorrow.

Have a great day!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,850 Member
    Options
    Congrats to @Z1ORtza @lelbarou and @Bluetail6 for being our top weight losers this week ...Awesome job Ladies :)
  • 363days
    Options
    You ladies rock!!! @z10rtza@lebarou@bluetail6
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day.
    CW = 191,2
    SW = 198

Good day today. I have been exercising a lot on my stationery bike in the basement and it feels great. I was on it for 62 minutes today.

Steps = 4, 434
    But - I used the bike for 62 minutes.

I am so sick of the cold weather and the snow. I can't get out of the house except to walk the dog and that's terrible. I put yak trax on my boots but I'm still sliding. We're only out for a walk around the block as the dog shouldn't be out in the cold either.

I need to learn this site a bit better. That will be my goal this week.
    Happy Valentine's Day one day late!
  • lcfa5317
    Options
    Could the following people please post their steps?
    @Rlaskey2- 2/13
    @Z1ORtza-2/9-2/13
    @lcfa5317 -2/10, 2/12 & 2/13
    @dutchrower 2/10-2/13

Thanks Ladies ...If I do not have them by the end of the day I will be zeroing them out

• lcfa5317
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

2/10 = 8,434
    2/12= 12,601
    2/13 = 10,772
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,135 Member
    Options
    dutchrower wrote: »
    Username dutchrower
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 203
    CW (Current Weight): 202

Steps: wed: 5001
    Thurs: 4799
    Fri:1050
    Sat: 5600
    Sun: 8754
    Mon: 3400

This was posted on WaistAways by mistake - here it is for you, but hopefully @dutchrower will find their way back here :smiley:
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/14 Steps 7,869
This discussion has been closed.