Trimstones - February 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• audrei_dyan
    audrei_dyan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm audrei_dyan and I'm looking forward to joining your group and finding a little extra motivation.. :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Options
    2/25-12,027
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm audrei_dyan and I'm looking forward to joining your group and finding a little extra motivation.. :)

Welcome!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

Hi,welcome to the group & hope we can help 🙂
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,155 Member
    Options

edkfk48v9yjc.jpg

Welcome @audrei_dyan ...glad you found us!! Let us know how we can help. Tell us a little bit about your goals! I'm Jessica, one of your captains...the other is @mulecanter...he's floating around here somewhere, usually on the eliptical or swimming! LOL

Good luck in March!!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    OK I know ya'll aren't ignoring me, so I'll post the question I asked on Wednesday again...somebody in here makes casseroles or favorite dishes...even crock pot stuff...

Question for everybody...I LOVE one dish casseroles...anyone got one they care to share?

Jessica :smile:
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 131.8
    CW 129.2
    LTD 21.8
    Yey after a few weeks sticking, the scales moved,got to my 20 + pounds loss 🙂
  • izzyred9400
    Options
    Steps 26/2 17,934
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    OK I know ya'll aren't ignoring me, so I'll post the question I asked on Wednesday again...somebody in here makes casseroles or favorite dishes...even crock pot stuff...

Question for everybody...I LOVE one dish casseroles...anyone got one they care to share?

lol. Nope not ignoring your question. I was eagerly waiting to hear ideas. I was also not sure the 2 that make were any good or revolutionary. lol. But here it goes my favourite 1- dish casseroles;
    -Lazy cabbage rolls (ground beef, rice, cabbage, tomato soup)—can be done in the oven or slow cooker
    -Instant pot chicken and rice— chicken, rice, carrots, onion, chicken broth

Boring but easy and the family likes them. ’d love some other ideas!!
  • shnerb00
    Options
    I should add... I consider the lazy cabbage rolls one- dish because I use frozen precooked ground beef. Everything just goes in the slow cooker.
  • shnerb00
    Options
    ... and the chicken does not have to be precooked before going into the Instant pot.
  • shnerb00
    Options
    Sorry.. last one 🤦‍♀️ And I only make the lazy cabbage rolls when I have left over cooked rice. The rice for the Instant pot chicken goes in uncooked.
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim
    Saturday
    Pw: 215.2
    CW: 213.6
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I missed your call for favorite recipes. I use carbonated water instead of the soda to cut down on pointless sugars. I also freeze the leftovers in 1 lb bags for quick week night meals for tacos, enchiladas, and taco salads.

https://cafedelites.com/pork-carnitas-mexican-slow-cooked-pulled-pork/#wprm-recipe-container-40178

Best enchilada recipe. I also make a big batch and freeze them for a quick meal to throw into the oven on week nights. Her enchilada sauce that is linked is really good, but a good store brought would be yummy, also.

https://www.recipetineats.com/pulled-pork-enchiladas/
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,202 Member
    Options
    Your March Team Chat is open! Please continue to weigh-in here for February, and head over to March for introductions and to get the new month rolling:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825976/trimstones-march-2021-team-chat/p1?new=1
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday (oops)
    PW:246.2
    CW:246.0
  • jessicakrall8
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Missing a few weights for the week, so please report in ASAP:

@jennifersusanmcdougall
    @jenready

Steppers, take a look at the chart and report your steps so I can get it updated and close out February tomorrow. Thanks all!! Not bad this week...and everyone is working so hard! Great job!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,435 Member
    Options
    You have a returning member heading your way .... Please re- welcome @dillyg08 :)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options

jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 239.6
    Current Weight 241.1
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps

2/24- 5,217