Downsizers - March 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,521 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @littleflutterby
    I am sorry to see you go but you have to do what’s best for your journey. Your new team is so lucky to get you. Keep in touch!

@Beautyofdreams
    That is awful! I am glad you are out of hospital now. I think I will try a warm shower tonight.

@azkunk
    Great day! I am glad you rested after the cortisone. It is so nice when someone notices your weight loss. I will never take a sleeping pill again.

@red1185
    Great job on the steps!

@missGYST
    Congrats on the loss! It feels great when that scale starts moving again.

@lelbarou
    Nice walking yesterday. It was beautiful out yesterday. It is nice and sunny today just cold.

@rlaskey2
    Sometimes it just happens that we can’t stick to our planned meal. I ended up cooking chicken nuggets last night which is definitely not what I planned.

@jimboden3
    That is exciting! You are reaching your weight goal every month so you will hit that low before you know it.
  • kdlgiannoulis
    kdlgiannoulis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Weight down 1.6lbs from last week and feeling great!!
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post March 3
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 114oz
    Steps 9147
    Exercise 20min Inc Dance Fit

On Tuesday for my daughter's birthday I did enjoy a cupcake I made like planned, so I tried to make up for the sugar ingestion by downing lots of water to flush it out. Does that make any sense? I thought it sounded like a good idea haha.

Yesterday after my workout video, I made a fun discovery. So when a video on youtube ends, it always advertises the next one it thinks you should watch right? Well it showed me a preview of a video with my favorite dance leader I didn't recognize. I opened it and discovered that she has her own channel of videos too!!! I have lots more videos to try out now lol.

Today my nieces are here again. My brother had an employee have to quarantine for 10 days so he's been picking up all the slack at work.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/3: 16,871
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 233.4
    CW: 234.0
    🙄 I know that my weight can fluctuate several pounds from day to day and the overall trend is down and it's just a small gain, but it's still hard not to be a little disappointed. Oh, well on to the next week.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @888Angie888 that water weight is so annoying. Don''t let it get you down. Just look back to where you were a month ago versus today. Things should look brighter.

@megan_smartiepants1970 strength trained 60 minutes at moderate intensity on 3/4

@jimboden3 congratulations on reaching a new decade and heres to continuing progress on your goals.

@lindamtuck1980 and @Tazaria87 you really are blessed to have young people in your life and to be a positive influence in their lives.

@rlaskey2 we all have those kind of days when we are too busy and exhausted. Be kind to yourself and move on to the next day. It will be better. Hope your video conference went well.

@missGYST congratulations on the scale heading in the right direction. It is great when all your effort starts to show.

@lelbarou walking outside sounds great. Wish it would warm up enough here to be able to do that.

@red1185 were you talking about sleep hygiene earlier in the thread? If so, I need to take your advice. Only had 1.5 hours of sleep last night. Could not get my mind to relax.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lelbarou Isn't it great to see the sun!!!! It was sunny and 70 here, the door is open right now and I hear birds! Glad you got two walks in for the day.
  • 363days
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams I'm so sorry to hear you can't get any sleep! One thing I do when my mind is racing is listen to a meditation on my phone, volume very low. Sometimes that will take my mind off of whatever is circling.

@888angie888 Your steps were amazing!

@Tazaria87 Youtube - love it and it is so fun to find our favs have a channel but it is still a little confusing for me. Who is your favorite leader?

@kdlgiannoulis Good for you! Please share what you think did it for you.

@jimboden3 That's fantastic and it is great that you have done it in a way that is relaxed and allows for celebration snacks!
  • 363days
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 If you are like me, you will be exhausted when the weekend is over - you will be getting a lot of fun exercise, I bet, with the kids there. Enjoy!
    @azkunk - is your hip any better - hope so.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Gold evening everybody!
    Last night went pretty well actually making it to bed - I just need to keep that as a regular habit.
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I got a bunch of steps in today: 8300! That’s really good for me!

My stomach is feeling better at the moment, so I’m relieved...hopefully it stays that way.
    I hope everyone is doing well!
    Good night 🙃
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,157 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed myself this morning because I wanted to be honest even though on the cheer squad ...I am 225 so I am still thinking it is due to the hernia......I was previously 216 ...I re did my calories MFP gave me 2150 so I will do that for a month and go from there unless I have my surgery soon then I probably wont be eating much
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    363days wrote: »

@Tazaria87 Youtube - love it and it is so fun to find our favs have a channel but it is still a little confusing for me. Who is your favorite leader?

I don't know her name or anything, just what she looks like! It's on the Inc Dance Fit channel, and she also posts at Aerobic Dance
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 If you are like me, you will be exhausted when the weekend is over - you will be getting a lot of fun exercise, I bet, with the kids there. Enjoy!
    @azkunk - is your hip any better - hope so.

I think it might be a bit better. Thanks for asking 😊
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Too tired for an official check in. I had an 11 hour day today without any walk breaks so steps will be low again today. I am off tomorrow so my plan is to get right back to it. Scale was down again today 🤩
This discussion has been closed.