Options
    frankwbrown
    Friday, April week 1
    PW: 261.9
    CW: 261.2 (0.27%)
  • CookieRehab
    CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Checking in. I never made it up to the yoga studio a second time this week cause I was feeling to dizzy to drive. Yesterday, while I was doing my yoga practice at home the doctor's office called and said they still haven't found what has been causing my chest pain and dizzies. So I'm pretty upset about that. I live an HR away from everything and just want to drive again at this point.
    I have been logging all my foods. Even though I stressed ate a little more yesterday I still was under my calorie goal. Almost on a 90 day streak (for logging)!
    I am going to make up the yoga I didn't finish yesterday today 😬
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    @shawtytel – Nice work getting everything done early on your busy day!

@kenyaa3 – I hear you about the fitbit. I enjoy walking and like the exercise, but feel so let down if I don’t have my fitbit to measure it! I hope you got your walks in!

@keepingtrack1234 – Nice loss! And thank you for keeping all of us on track!

@33gail33 – oof, sorry about the knee. I’m glad you found a substitute that you like without the wear and tear on your joints! I do actually love running, so I’m hoping I can continue for a while. It just makes me happy. And congrats on the loss – always a boost!

@frankwbrown – your workout plan is inspiring! It is making me look a little harder at how I can fit some more movement into my day too. Also – nice loss!

@cookierehab – I am so sorry that you don’t have any answers on your health. If the doctors could just diagnose then you would at least have a path forward. The not knowing and being trapped by not being able to drive has got to be really frustrating. Here’s hoping they get it figured out sooner than later! And – wow! – nice job on the almost 90 days of logging!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today was a serious exercise burn. I killed it with 25,742 steps from walking and 3 workout videos. Drank 10 cups of water so far and all my meals were filling and delicious. Hopefully I can get through the rest of my day without looking at the goodies in the kitchen...lol. Tomorrow is my weigh in day. Crossing my fingers for something good. Either way it turns out, I had a good week with minor hiccups at night.

Thanks @Calli1616... starting my workout early today was actually not so bad seeing how I'm use to doing it so late in the day. Maybe this can be my new thing.
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Checking In! I almost let being upset get them best of me but I pushed. Didn’t walk but I did do a workout video and I’m so glad I did. Got to sweat off my aggravation, lol. Still pissed but I haven’t indulged in sweets, alcohol and overeating which is my normal go too. Extremely proud of myself.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday.
  • Shawtytel
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Good job @Kenyaa3
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Wow @shawtytel - you killed it today! Hope tomorrow’s weigh in shows your hard work!

@kenyaa3 - way to not let them get in your head! You should be proud!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen790
    April week 1
    PW 173.0
    CW 173.9
    Sorry. Easter over indulgences
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    33gail33
    April week 1 Saturday
    PW 200.3
    CW 199.4

• 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Hit my 8000 steps yesterday, plus a spin workout. At 3,600 already today from my walk, and a full day of housework ahead should get me to my goal.
    Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Kenyaa3 wrote: »
    Checking In! I almost let being upset get them best of me but I pushed. Didn’t walk but I did do a workout video and I’m so glad I did. Got to sweat off my aggravation, lol. Still pissed but I haven’t indulged in sweets, alcohol and overeating which is my normal go too. Extremely proud of myself.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday.

AWESOME!!!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Checking in. I never made it up to the yoga studio a second time this week cause I was feeling to dizzy to drive. Yesterday, while I was doing my yoga practice at home the doctor's office called and said they still haven't found what has been causing my chest pain and dizzies. So I'm pretty upset about that. I live an HR away from everything and just want to drive again at this point.
    I have been logging all my foods. Even though I stressed ate a little more yesterday I still was under my calorie goal. Almost on a 90 day streak (for logging)!
    I am going to make up the yoga I didn't finish yesterday today 😬

This sounds so scary. Could it be hormonal? I have had problems on and off over the years with so many things and have found they were related to hormones. UGH. A couple books have helped me figure things out/make things better: The Hormone Cure by Sara Gottfried and The New Rules of Aging Well by Lippman. It sounds like you are actively working on stress reduction which is huge too. The world is so overwhelming right now.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    shawtytel wrote: »
    Today was a serious exercise burn. I killed it with 25,742 steps from walking and 3 workout videos. Drank 10 cups of water so far and all my meals were filling and delicious. Hopefully I can get through the rest of my day without looking at the goodies in the kitchen...lol. Tomorrow is my weigh in day. Crossing my fingers for something good. Either way it turns out, I had a good week with minor hiccups at night.

Thanks @Calli1616... starting my workout early today was actually not so bad seeing how I'm use to doing it so late in the day. Maybe this can be my new thing.

OMG AMAZING!!! Wow!!!
  • Shawtytel
    Options
    Shawtytel
    Sat
    Week 1
    SW: 172.2
    CW: 168.6
  • CookieRehab
    CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Checking in: Today has been good so far. I just finished a nice hike and made it with no dizzies! I did all the yoga yesterday and am going to keep it going today. Also today is my 90th day logging my foods! Definitely the longest streak I've had. ☺️

@Keepingtrack1234 - Thank you! I'm going to check that out. I do have hypothyroidism so they are keeping tabs on it, but they said it shouldn't be causing chest pain. I guess that's more common with hyperthyroidism. Either way I have been trying to manage that on the side so that might help me.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,185 Member
    Options
    @shawtytel
    Impressive! I'm looking forward to the day when I can finally break 10,000 steps/day!

@CookieRehab
    I have hypothyroidism as well. I take Levothyroxine and that seems to do the trick. Some years ago, I got anemia, and my doctor had me poked and prodded in all kinds of ways to find the cause, all to no avail. Eventually I just got better. :neutral:
    Take care of yourself. I hope you find the problem and get better soon.

@Calli1616, @33gail33
    I used to run years ago: 2 miles every morning, up on the UC Santa Cruz campus, with views of Monterey Bay and the redwoods and the smell of the salt air. I got high on the feeling, once my aerobic metabolism kicked in...
    Now I have one bad knee and one artificial knee, so cycling and swimming are my alternatives. Although, as I lose weight, I'm finding it easier to walk a ways.
    But how I wish I could still run! :D
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,185 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    check in:
    Stuck to my diet yesterday and so far today. Walked 1.67 miles in the park, did 20 minutes of strength training, and swam 1500 yards (for a total of 854 calories burned). :D
    I weighed a little over 260 this morning. I will celebrate when I break 260 because that will be 70 pounds lost since last July (when I set a goal of 230 by July 10th of this year). I don't think I'll hit that goal, but I think I might get within 10 pounds of it.

Good luck to everyone on your own journey!
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    kaytyl2
    Saturday- April Week 1
    PW: 169
    CW: 169
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    shawtytel wrote: »
    Shawtytel
    Sat
    Week 1
    SW: 172.2
    CW: 168.6

Wow! GREAT loss!
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    check in:
    Stuck to my diet yesterday and so far today. Walked 1.67 miles in the park, did 20 minutes of strength training, and swam 1500 yards (for a total of 854 calories burned). :D
    I weighed a little over 260 this morning. I will celebrate when I break 260 because that will be 70 pounds lost since last July (when I set a goal of 230 by July 10th of this year). I don't think I'll hit that goal, but I think I might get within 10 pounds of it.

Good luck to everyone on your own journey!

You are so active Frank! I’m trying to get there but I have to work towards that. I’m done after a 45 minute walk and an aerobic video, lol.
This discussion has been closed.