SW: 138.5kg
    PW: 129.3kg
    CW: 129.4kg
    LTD: 9.1kg
    LTW: +0.1kg
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,584 Member
    Options
    Once again I have fallen behind in posts this weekend and you guys have been posting non-stop lol. Catching up now and seeing lots of great losses this week! Well done everyone and congrats on winning the green challenge!

@trooworld I like your self-care plan, I hope it panned out for you! Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the food on your date nigh, but I'm sure the company was good.

@TeresaW1020 Yes, it's the closest city to where we live, but it's not that big of a city and still quite rural itself, so real city people don't call it a city lol. The town we live in has about 5,000 people (probably less now, we're due for a census), the nearest towns around us are at least 130km (80+ miles) away and they're even smaller than our town. The regional city has about 30,000. It's where our nearest cinema, bowling alley, department store etc. are. Our town has the basics - supermarket, pharmacy, doctors office, post office, cafes, hospital, giftware stores, hairdressers etc. - but it can be expensive to buy stuff here, and some stuff you just can't get. So we order a lot online, and often drive to the regional city for clothes shopping etc.You can't even give birth to a baby in the hospital here, so two weeks before you're due you have to go and stay nearer to the city hospital just in case. If you break a bone, they can x-ray it here, but you have to go to the city fracture clinic to have it plastered. There is one clothes shop here, but they don't sell anything plus-sized, and they don't sell things like underwear, so all of that is either online or a trip away!
    I hope your cold isn't too bad, and you recover quickly. Do you have to have a covid test?

@Jactop I bought a tin of chickpeas but I haven't roasted them yet. Maybe I'll do that tonight!
    My parents' farm is pretty big, about 15,000 hectares (37,000 acres) I think, from memory. Though it's actually relatively small for the area!
    Glad that you are happy with your new smart scale! Out of curiosity, which did you get? I bought a Renpho last year and I love it! I never know how accurate all the extra stuff like BF% is, but I figure it at least gives me a ballpark and shows me a trend!

@vegan4lyfe2012 I am so sorry that you're having to deal with so much stress. I can't even imagine. Sending you warm hugs.

@kellyisonamission Great loss! I like your mini goal, what a good idea.

@gwamajtw91 I'm glad that tax season is slowing down! I am an accountant as well so I know just what pain you're going through there! I don't work in public practice anymore and my life is much less stressful!

@apple852hk Ohhhh yes do the painted rocks!! We just found one on a stop on our little day trip on Friday. It's beautiful! We plan to rehide it in our town soon. You can't really see it in this pic very well, but it's a beautiful purple metallic colour, with a moon and a tree silhouette, plus a fairy that they've covered with glitter! The toddler loved it!
    ff4samsjclmc.jpg
    I joined the FB group that was written on the back of the rock and there are so many beautiful ones! And a lot of them aren't smooth either, but they make it work. I wish I was creative or artistic, lol.

@Cornanda I find the food diary works better on the phone app than the web browser version. Like when I start typing to search for a food it brings up my recent foods first which is helpful. Not sure if this helps at all!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Small gain on the scale for me this week. Funny thing is, the very next day, the scale dropped 1.5kg (3.3 lbs)! All the water I've been retaining for the last couple of weeks disappeared overnight, taking the inflammation in my foot along with it. I could walk so much better on Saturday. I just wish I knew what caused it to suddenly whoosh like that, when usually I will retain more water after travelling! Ah well, I hope that my scale stays down this week as it will be a great weigh-in. At that point, my BMI is actually below 50 which is a nice little milestone. We had pizza for dinner last night so the scale went up again this morning, but I'm hopeful that it will drop again if I'm a good girl with sodium.

We had a busy day on our shopping trip on Friday, but it was a good family outing nonetheless. We left home about 6am and got home about 6pm. We didn't actually have a lot of shopping to do, but did get some new winter clothes for the toddler and paid for my laptop which I hope doesn't take too much longer to come in. The rest of the weekend was really low-key, we literally didn't leave the house! We started potty-training the toddler, which was not successful yet but he seems to understand and doesn't like when he has an accident so we'll keep working with him on it.

I ate far too many calories all weekend and didn't do any exercise. So I feel a bit meh and gross. But I did get a lot of sleep which was nice. Woke up before my alarm this morning and rode my bike for a short while. Feeling good about this week.
    az4z3hp1yj4u.png
    Goals for April:
    t6865sdx2he5.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    61pizpb68ejv.jpg
    2szwxcu3bcbu.png
    4a4w96wn8ix3.png
    0ep5j54mn39o.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    uxra4yduihc0.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    piw1h8hly326.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @apple852hk 2.75%
    2nd @19shmoo69 2.67%
    3rd @digger61 2.42%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @19shmoo69 7.0 Lbs
    2nd @digger61 5.0 Lbs
    3rd @eahrenee 4.4 Lbs
    3rd @ashleycarole86 4.4 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @eggfreak
    @Mrscanmore
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @machchic
    @graceojo999
    @cldvermont
    @Piqueaboo
    @Tazaria87

gvyu3solg6bw.png

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Sunday weigh in
    P. W. 255
    C. W. 255
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congratulations @apple852hk @19shmoo69 and @digger61 ! Great job hitting the leaderboard for the last week!

And @19shmoo69 --- hurray for holding steady with today's weigh-in!

@TwistedSassette
    I just love your toddler pics, and that glittery purple rock looks so pretty!
    And, hey, I had lost track of your being an accountant. I am busy whipping the books for a nonprofit into shape and have reason to be grateful for the existence of bookkeepers and accountants to help. Anyway, I am glad things are slowing down for you!

@TeresaW1020
    I am so sorry about that cold, and hope that Monday brings some relief.

@Cornanda
    You are right about the "recent" foods on the web browser version being a little wonky recently. It is updating for me, again, but I have to go further into the 4 pages of data to find some things that I think I have eaten more recently.

I am sorry to have been quiet the last few days. I have had an odd week -- too, too many hours on that big project, but I got a reprieve so now getting to not panic about a deadline. I had a bad pb & raisins day but got back on plan and stayed on plan all weekend. Phew.

More catchup in the morning. Right now, my self care is going to involve washing off after burning lots of calories (750!) doing yard work today. It was kinda sad, as it was digging up weeds and digging up a rosemary bush that did not make it through the unusual freeze at the end of February. I gave it several weeks to see what would grow back, and now am digging up the things that have to go.

r4x8u960ck1p.gif
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda I've noticed this the last couple months, I've been active since Jan 2019 and eat plums all summer but they're no longer on my list. Same with other things I eat a lot but I don't know why it's happening now.

@TeresaW1020 Yay, congratulations! I hope you're able to make your appointment!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette I love the picture of your son with his find!

Awesome weigh-ins gang!

I volunteered to help seniors get their yards ready for inspection at a mobile home park, I broke up dirt and rocks with a trowel for 2 hours and I'm dying now! I was frustrated with my boyfriend and the leader of the group sounds like she has a carbon copy of him, I took my frustration out on the dirt and have a huge blister! My boyfriend has been moping around the house complaining because he's not working until we're fully open. He has a ton of things to do but ignores it and complains constantly and I'm stuck handling everything, it's been 6 months and I'm exhausted of it. I wouldn't have had him move in this early but him and his cats wouldve been on the street, our relationship wasn't ready for it. He paid rent so I'm not going to throw him out but we don't share a room and I'm happier in my room or the garden. It's too bad as there's potential there but I'm the only one putting energy into it. This week I have a few appointments, I'm looking forward to getting my hair done!

Have a great Monday!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09

very late weigh in numbers: @broncobuddee
    01Apr - 184.1
    08Apr - 185.3
    15Apr - 184.2 (current)

Hi gang! Well, I went scrolling to see when I last posted my weigh in but I guess I missed 3 not 2...... :'(

I keep saying this but am determined to not just fade away! Before work went to 60mph, I was checking in in the morning so that is today. Again. But I'm not giving up.

Not giving up on losing weight and want to lose back down to 170ish. I'm really more maintaining at the moment, hovering around 185. I'm purposefully not logging but working to learn reasonable eating and maintaining/losing depending on the scales number range. It is a different way of going about it but I'm striving for a lifestyle.

Have missed you all - I hope you have a fabuous day!

Maria
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    WAHHOOOOOOO!!! Congrats to the Slimpossibles for being number one this week! Congrats to @19shmoo69 for your 7 lb. loss!! Also to @digger61 and @apple852hk!! Great job all of you!! B)

@TwistedSassette No, I won’t have a Covid test, since thankfully I don’t have any of the main symptoms of Covid. I have never lived anywhere other than in a city. I can see where the shopping and other amenities of a large city would be missed, but also it must be nice to live somewhere small that has more of a community feel than you get in a large city. Is there are a school for your little guy when he gets older? I never understand why we get a whoosh right after weigh-in and not right before! :grin: Ohhh potty training is one of those big parenting challenges, but he will do it. Just keep working on him. :)

@AustinRuadhain That is good that you got back on plan after the pb & raisins. I had a small evergreen that I was hoping wouldn’t die but it just kept turning brown so hubby dug it up the other day. I love the smell of a Rosemary bush! :)

@Katmary71 I am always in awe of how much pain you are in most of the time, yet willing to volunteer to help others. You are an inspiration and a great example for us all! <3 I am sorry about the boyfriend. I hope that things will work out in a way that best works for you.

@raleighgirl09 Hey!! I've been missing you and I'm glad to see you popping in. It's hard to post when you have such a busy work schedule, so just do what you can when you can. Working on maintaining isn't a bad thing at all and I totally agree with striving towards a lifestyle and not a diet mentality. You will get into those 170's. Just be patient and NEVER GIVE UP!! <3

Good morning team! Well, I had a text this morning that my hairstylist’s grandma just passed away so I will not be getting my hair done today. Probably just as well since I’m still dealing with this cold. So, I will spend the day taking care of myself and maybe doing a little housework. We have the kitchen countertops being replaced on Wednesday and Thursday, so I need to get the kitchen ready. I’m super excited to get the new quartz in. Yesterday, I worked on my puzzle (that thankfully is almost done!) and watched several YouTube videos from one of my favorite doctors, Dr. Robert Cywes. I adore his no-nonsense approach to food addiction, Keto, and fasting. I’m hitting the reset button today and getting back to what I know works well for my body. No more excuses!!! B)
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 That's cool that you painted rocks with your nephews. I wished my nieces and nephews lived close enough to do that kind of thing but they live on the other side of the country. :( I'm sorry about the relationship stress. I hope you enjoy getting your hair done!

@Cornanda I'm sorry, I'm not sure, I hope you figure it out or it goes away!

@TeresaW1020 I know right??? The view was mediocre, too: I could see the lagoon but my husband could see a wall and other diners! :( It was nice to get out. We have about 5 farmer's markets in the city but this one is my favorite: it's the largest and the first one. I love the Self-Care Challenge! That stinks that you are sick. Feel better! <3 I'm excited for you to get your countertops. Please share a picture with us when they are done!

@TwistedSassette It's all good, date night was fun even if the food wasn't what we were expecting! Self-care...it really is a form of self-love, something I've had problems with in the past but am working on. I really like this week's challenge, which is all about self-care. That stinks about the scale dropping the next day! I'm glad you had a good time shopping and a good weekend. Aww, I hope your boy can get the hang of potty training soon. He's such a cutey, thanks for sharing the picture.

@AustinRuadhain I hope your week is more restful this week.

@raleighgirl09 Nice to "see" you! Great weigh-in.

@apple852hk, @19shmoo69, @digger61 WTG!!! WOO HOOOOOOO! Congrats on being on the leaderboard!

Hi all. I had a great time at the farmer's market yesterday with my husband. It was a beautiful day, high of 84F, and I didn't waste it. Today is my day to go into the office (I work virtually the other 4). It's sure to be a busy day but I will practice some self-care.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options

Backtracking to last week- Here is my fur baby in his donut bed. Wait, Nope! it won't upload. Tried enough times and I'm giving up.

@TwistedSassette - the car race sounds very interesting! I know I would not enjoy watching cars drive around in a circle, but this may actually be interesting. Had no idea such things existed! Good luck with the potty training!

Hooray for the Slims being champs this week! Congrats to the losers! (lol, this is the only place you can say that!) :D

@AustinRuadhain - nice to see you. I like how you name your projects "the medium project" and "the big project" B)

@Katmary71 - It's cool how much you like plants and how determined you are to get your time with them. Sorry about the boyfriend. I think there's a lot of covid mood going on right now, so perhaps there's a chance things will perk up?

@TeresaW1020 - hope your cold starts to feel better. Post a pic of your quartz if you can. Very exciting!

@trooworld- That's a bummer about your night out. But you can try again!

Thanks to all who shared info about the food log- appreciated. Not much going on here today. Workouts done, eating is good, after straying a bit over the weekend. Working from home. Bought some plants for the planters over the weekend and will try to get them in the pots tonight.

:)
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go Slimpossibles on the Green Challenge!!
    @trooworld I can’t even imagine getting out and about, sounds like a little piece of heaven, even if the food was mediocre:). Congrats on tracking everything, sometimes that can be a challenge. 84°, wow! We won’t hit that for at least two months. Sounds like a wonderful day!
    @Katmary71 i’m sure that your nephews appreciated you just being present and painting the rocks with them. My grandchildren always want to do arts and crafts, I have let it go, that I to suck at it it🤣
    @TeresaW1020 I am definitely going to check out the self-care challenge!
    Sorry that cold is hanging on, I think the old saying is a week or seven days, which ever comes first😜. I have a hair appointment tomorrow too, so excited!! Sorry, I just read your next post, hopefully you can get in to get your hair done soon. Excited for you about your new kitchen counter!
    @TwistedSassette it is easy to fall behind! LOL. Oh my gosh, your son is so cute!! I remember potty training my kids, that requires staying in one spot a lot, good to do it now before summer is here :-)! I think it’s hard to get exercise in when you’re concentrating on potty training.
    @apple852hk , @19shmoo69 huge congratulations to you both!!!
    @AustinRuadhain Yardwork is definitely rewarding but exhausting :-)
    Yesterday was definitely not a stellar day, I ate way too much and got very little exercise. It’s been a while since I fell off the wagon like that.
    It is a new day, got a big work out done this morning and food is on track :-). I’m excited to start biking again, I brought it in for a tuneup so will get it back tomorrow afternoon. I am going to meet my friend for a picnic in the park tomorrow which will be fun and I’m getting my hair done after that. Today I’m just trying to get food organized for the week and my house cleaned up :-). I had a very small loss this week, but it is better than getting. Just before I started this challenge, I had a loss of 2+ pounds. Since then oh my losses have been under a pound, even though my efforts have remained similar. When I was younger, losing 2 lbs a week was pretty standard, the older I get, the more it likes to stay with me😳.
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Username eahrenee
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Starting weight 205.00
    PW 186.8
    CW 186.4

I am struggling.
    It has been a hard couple of weeks for me, and I really need to get back on track.
    My Mom was visiting last week, and I tried, but know I likely over ate some. I plan on strictly sticking to my diet this week, and getting some more walks/hikes in - hopefully that will help kick start my weight loss again....

On a positive note....
    I have been doing really good with lifting weights - I'm 6 weeks into the Strong Lift 5x5 and still sticking with it - I love to see the muscles forming on my calves and thighs! I tried on some clothes I bought last year (they were too small when I bought them) and they now fit me!! It's hard to see my progress when I see myself every day, but this was a little win for me.

Also, I got my first coved vaccine this week - felt awful on and off for a few days.

Hope everyone has a nice week!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight):159.6
    CW (Current Weight): 159.2

I got a new smart scale when I started this, it makes me very happy to see all the different measurements come down. I have no idea how accurate it is, but it is hugely motivating for me. It is exciting to watch the weight loss and I have lost 1.1 in the BMI area :-)
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options

I got a new smart scale when I started this, it makes me very happy to see all the different measurements come down. I have no idea how accurate it is, but it is hugely motivating for me. It is exciting to watch the weight loss and I have lost 1.1 in the BMI area :-)

I have a smart scale too - I figure that even if it isn't accurate, it's a starting point and something I can track - I lo
    ve to see numbers and progress!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @trooworld I hope your technology works better for you at the office today. That is great that you got to take advantage of the beautiful weather. We are hoping to get the pollen off the porch this weekend, so we can start sitting out there again. :)

@Cornanda I will post a pic of the countertops as soon as they are finished! Yup, it’s planting season! I can’t wait to get mine done. :)

@laurafit57 Well, I’m glad someone can get their hair done! :grin: Yayyy on the scale being down this week!! My first piece of advice is to never compare your weight loss with your younger self. And second is that down is down, and it must all be celebrated!! B)

@eahrenee I think you are doing amazing! Considering your mom was visiting and you still had a small loss on the scale is wonderful. Plus, you are gaining muscle and fitting into clothes that were too small. Those are both huge NSV and you need to celebrate how great you are doing! :grin:

Hi Team! Today was a pretty good day. I’m still on the cold meds and taking it easy. I managed to clean the house a little and stayed right on track with my food choices. I also finally finished this puzzle. It was given to me by two friends who found it impossible to do. Well, it was hard but not impossible! :p I am, however, glad it’s finally done.

i84eourbblvu.jpg

• TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,584 Member
    Options
    Well done on the win last week, Slims!!

@AustinRuadhain Sounds like you've been super busy in the garden. It must be frustrating to have your plants die from the cold :frowning:

@Katmary71 I'm sorry that you're having some relationship troubles on top of everything else. Your boyfriend sounds a bit like my brother-in-law, my poor sister had to do their entire house move and clean the old house even though she works full time and he was not working. He suffers from depression and could not face doing anything more than getting out of bed so she had to pick up the slack. I wonder whether your boyfriend might be the same, maybe he can talk to someone?

@TeresaW1020 Oh, the rules must be different than here - we're encouraged to have a test with any cold or flu symptoms!
    I grew up here (well, near here on my parents' farm) but have also lived in cities so I've seen both sides. I definitely prefer living here, life is more simple and you have time to enjoy it. When I lived in the city I spent so much of my time commuting that I had no time or energy to enjoy any hobbies or anything. Even just a quick trip to the supermarket to get bread & milk is an effort and takes at least half an hour - whereas here, it's a 5-minute job. There are schools here, two primary schools and a high school (we don't have middle schools or junior high or anything like that in Australia, you go to primary school up to grade 6 when you're about 11 years old, then on to high school until you finish grade 12 when you're about 18), and there are preschools as well for that introductory phase before school begins! Right now, he goes to a playgroup twice a week where he can play with other kids, and just started going to storytime at the library once a week too, where they also do crafts and other fun stuff. We do have an issue here with a lack of childcare facilities. There is only one daycare centre, and several people who do family day care in their homes, but there are nowhere near enough placements, which is part of the reason my hubby stays home with the toddler!

@laurelfit57 Lol, we are in Australia so we're just coming into winter here. Not ideal for potty training! But the house is warm so he doesn't mind hanging around in his jocks too much! I hope you enjoy the picnic and the haircut - sounds like a great day!

@eahrenee Wow, what a great NSV! Fitting into smaller clothes despite the scale not behaving as you'd like, is a sign that your strength training is working :smile: I'm glad that you're still enjoying the program.
    Ok so I think my body is broken :lol: The drop in my water retention has now come back with a vengeance and man, can I feel that in my poor foot! Maybe I was just dehydrated from the travel or something. I think I will get some of the supplements I used to take for inflammation and see if they help. It's hard to exercise when it hurts to even walk. I'm still doing the stretching and mobility exercises but it's only providing relief for a really short time.

Last night, I cooked a roast chicken and spent some time with my mum, sister and brother-in-law. After they left I did some yoga which was nice for my back, and meditated. I got a full night's sleep too, which was also nice! Some good self-care there.

This week I need to focus more on my portion sizes again. I can tell they're creeping up. I'm snacking too much too. I need to rein it in, especially since my exercise options are a bit restricted while it hurts to walk.
    az4z3hp1yj4u.png
    Goals for April:
    ddbjn7vz3cky.png
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Username: AustinRuadhain
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 144.2
    CW (Current Weight): 144
    Right. Working harder this week. I am at least contributing to the green team!

on5euw1ektl1.jpg

@eahrenee
    Can I offer an alternative viewpoint?
    Let me rephrase that -- I will. And you can take it or leave it, as suits you!
    If your mom came to visit and you managed to keep your diet from going totally off the rails, that is a Victory! So please accept this virtual high five. Sometimes just doing better than you otherwise would, is EXCELLENT!

Big yay to getting through the few days of feeling off after getting the vaccination. You clearly made decent choices there, too. It is also possible, when feeling terrible, to treat oneself with ice cream and lots of sweet drinks, and end up with a weight gain. So yay for getting through the week with less of a loss than you would like.

And look at you -- with your BMI going down! Are your clothes getting looser? That muscle you are building is denser than the fluff you are shedding.

Anyway, sending hugs that you aren't happier with the number.

@eahrenree and @laurelfit57
    Your smart scales sound super fun!

(Hmm. Mother's Day is coming up and my husband might like to indulge me in a gadget. It's that or maybe some a bicycling thing. Hmmmmmmmmmm.)

@laurelfit57
    Hurray to that weigh-in!
    Yes, I have some sore muscles from the yard work over the weekend. I am going to do some more tonight.

I was going to count my yard work as outside time for the Self Care Challenge, but I think the idea there is to do something pleasant and restful. SO yard work now and a nature walk in the evening.

tqy3khiee9me.jpg
  • raleighgirl09
    Options
    raleighgirl09

Monday check in (the weigh in was different....was that Just. This. Morning???)

Hello Slimolettes! A few highlights of the past several weeks. Lovely to read about everyone and the goings on!! And CONGRATS to the group...whoa, way to go! B)

Quick recap of the past few weeks. The new job is crazed as I am overseeing a group of around 80 people, across 3 legacy companies and multiple regions...it can feel overwhelming sometimes as there is so much to do. The leadership is very understanding of me having one brain and 2 hands (thank goodness) but I have high expectations and those can get me - but I was able to hire in some help. Anyway, even though I am not on the computer all the time with work, it does occupy a lot of head space and mental energy. I wish it wasn't true - and only I can change this - that when the chips are down....I tend to want to let good habits and the ME take the backseat. I am scheduling a lunch most days and getting 2 walks so that is improvement. NOW - I need to (seriously) work on not allowing the me time in the morning to roll past me. One day - one morning - at a time!

Food life - I am working to maintain at the very least, if weight loss is not in the immediate future. Not logging in the diary but eating reasonable food and portions...yes, that's my whole plan. I want to keep off the weight lost since April 2019, about 50ish pounds, and live a life where I am cognizant of what I eat at each meal and be aware of how that works for maintenance and/or loss - and I need to figure that out without an exact accounting of each morsel (personal preferance). I tried this a year ago and it worked for a while but when it backlashed, I ran back to logging calories. I'm going to give it more effort this time and stick with the plan.

Good night to some, good morning to others..... <3
  • raleighgirl09
    Options
    eahrenee wrote: »

I have a smart scale too - I figure that even if it isn't accurate, it's a starting point and something I can track - I lo
    ve to see numbers and progress!

I also have a smart scale from Fitbit which links to the Fitbit account and MFP - I love it because the data is kept even if I don't actively track it. It showed me at a particular point that while my perception was that I started gaining weight quickly after losing a few years back that what actually happened was I maintained in a range for months before beginning to gain steadily. That has helped me this time around to not give up even if I'm not doing everything perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.