Mission Slimpossible - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    1afsfjniau9v.gif

Hurray to everyone on Team Slimpossibles for being 50% in the green last week!

And special congratulations to @Jactop @eahrenee and @caitlingfry for being our "Loss Leaders" for the week!

And double congrats @eahrenee for getting into Onederland! That's such an exciting accomplishment!

kbsbzlylacrh.jpg

@trooworld - Zowie! Thank you for saying yes to being a motivator. You are already great at exactly that! :heart:

@raleighgirl09 - I am just so glad you will still be checking in. You have had me think, reflect and learn so many times! :heart: 👐

@eahrenee - What a great weigh-in! Congratulations on being in the 180s now! 🥳 Is there anything you are doing that seems particularly helpful?

@laurelfit57
    Hurray! What a great weigh-in! 🎉
    You made me laugh about the chips! What are you doing right now when you get a craving for chips? Is there anything a little healthier that you eat instead?

@caitlingfry
    Your comment about time to unwind after the family holiday made me laugh! :lol:
    So were you and your mom making *sourdough* croissants? I am thinking so from your mention of starters? Anyway, I salute you both for your baking prowess and energy!
    And hurray for the outdoor hiking and climbing! 🥾
    Sending you a hug as regards the awful experience with the endocrinologist. 👐
    *sigh* I have a friend from college who went to medical school and then became the professor in a medical program who was in charge of teaching medical students to work with patients with more empathy and respect. Medical school doesn't particularly sort for those qualities, or hasn't always.
    And the thing with talking about you as if you are not there, yeah, that can be so maddening.
    (I know someone who almost died of a chronic immune disease before getting admitted at an emergency room at a teaching hospital. It took a couple of tries to get them to look at him, as he looked young, handsome and fit. Once he did get in, the hospital/school brought by a seemingly endless string of med students to check out his symptoms with the laudable goal of having future people get diagnosed faster. He laughed about it, but got a wee bit tired of it, too.)
    Anyway, happy unwinding from the holiday!

@vegan4lyfe2012
    WOOHOO! I am so happy for you! What a great weigh-in! Look at you, breaking into the 190s!
    I loved your staying within your daily points on a day when you went to the movies! Ratatouille might be one of the world's great underrated weight loss secrets!
    And how great that you included a hike in your holiday! 🥾
    It sounds like you did a great job of staying focused on your overall PURPOSE!

@TeresaW1020
    Changes of musical director is a big deal. The music director at my church just retired, and I am so hoping to like the new one. We have a new rector, too, and I feel like I am holding on to my hat! :smile:

@Katmary71
    Your music director sounds great! Music that makes you smile is wonderful! :smile:

@trooworld
    Up a pound in a day does indeed sound like a salty food thing. 🧂 I love that you enjoyed your holiday and are right back at work today! 👍🏿👍🏿

@Firefly743
    Wowsers! What a great weigh-in! And hurray for the arrival of the new scale! 🥳 Did you get one of the spiffy new ones with lots of cool features?

@apple852hk
    I am sending you a hug as regards your chocolate bars. You sound like you were very stressed.
    nry1lqbx8as9.jpg
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    I did indeed leave the kitchen closed last night. Yay! I was letting myself eat "after hours" last month, and it was starting to be a bad habit for me.

I saw this and it seemed perfect -- cooking (and eating, I would say) by appointment only.
    ytf341kw4tkb.jpg

Cravings and trigger foods... @laurelfit57 and @Apple852hk and @trooworld have me thinking about those.

They are such an interesting challenge. Some people seem to be able to eat anything in moderation (and will tell me I should... *sigh). For myself, there are some things I will not eat in moderation. I'll just eat all the things. Those things I have to stay away from. Not to go crazy, but I occasionally find that I need to draw a bright line and declare something off limits. Here's an article by James Clear, author of Atomic Habits, about bright lines as a way to strengthen willpower.

I so agree with you, @trooworld , that meditation can be helpful. It's not a quickie fix, but it's a great one. Just setting aside time to breathe and be quiet has helped me enormously. I have also tried the technique of noticing and labelling thoughts and feelings.

There are a bunch of ways to get started on meditation. There are a ton of apps and YouTube videos and such. A couple I like:
    Plum Village (free app from the community of Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh)
    Dr Andrew Weil's website; See his Breathing Exercises and Steps to Creating a Meditation Practice

It's not easy to get rid of a habit that is not working for you. The Tiny Habits book I keep raving about has had me pay a lot more attention to habits, and to making building new habits fun and easy. If anyone wants to play with it, Fogg has a free 5-day program to get you started playing with creating Tiny Habits. He talks in his book about untangling bad habits, and has you start by focusing on building good habits. After you are doing a lot of that, then you do some journal and reflection and look at ways to make it harder for yourself to do your bad habit.

qaoxx6pqs98d.jpg

What are other people doing with habits? Any thoughts or ideas?
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @trooworld You are going to be a great motivator!! <3 Just try to stay focused this week so that stressful times don’t get the better of you. That is what I’m telling myself too!

@Jactop Wahhoooo indeed!! I know how happy you are to be seeing that low number after so many years. All your hard work is totally paying off for you. :grin:

@AustinRuadhain Change can definitely be a good thing for a church, but it is stressful as well. Just gotta trust that it will all be ok. Yayyy for closing the kitchen! I agree that it can be very hard to eat in moderation when certain foods are a real trigger food. I’ve had to fight off my cravings all day because I overdid it on the carbs the last two days. :/

Hi Team! So, my two-day holiday eating fest is over and I am very glad that it is. While I did enjoy the food and wine, it really doesn’t work for my body. I have got to figure out how better to do celebrations without the side effects of being bloated and tired the next day. Tomorrow is my big shopping day with my hubby to buy some new spring and summer clothes. I am excited! I do plan to be wise with my shopping because I’m not at goal and I don’t want to buy more than I really need at this time. But it will still be a fun day out together and that is really what I’m looking forward to the most. :)

APRIL GOALS
    Track using Carb Manager Yup!!
    Stay under 30 total grams of Carbs Total carbs was 27 grams. I had a big salad for dinner! <3
    Clean Fast 19+ hours 17 hrs. 42 min. This was due to drinking wine later in the evening.
    Exercise 45+ minutes 80 Day Obsession, leg day
    Post on the Habit Tracker Daily I sure did!
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @trooworld - looking forward to enjoying your motivation!

@raleighgirl09 - don't let life let you stray too far away from us!
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,611 Member
    Options
    ***WEEKLY WEIGH-IN***
    TwistedSassette
    Weigh in day: Friday
    SW: 138.5kg
    PW: 128.0kg
    CW: 129.5kg
    LTD: 9.0kg
    LTW: +1.5kg

I haven't the time to catch up on posts but will check back in later!
  • mtnbkr1966
    mtnbkr1966 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    ***WEEKLY WEIGH-IN***

mtnbkr1966
    Weigh in day: Monday
    SW: 153.7 lbs
    PW: 133.6 (03.29.2021)
    CW: 132.3 (04.05.2021)
    LTD: - 21.4 lbs
    LTW: - 1.3 lbs

Based on my calories, I didn’t actually have enough deficit for the 1.3 lb drop. So, while I like the number, probably half of my “loss” is just water fluctuation.

This week went well. If I don’t include Easter, my average daily calorie intake was about 1225 which I’m happy with. I need to exercise/move more this week. And I need to ignore the leftover Easter goodies in the kitchen.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,611 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Good luck for your covid jab :smile: Mine was really not too bad. Congrats on the closet clearing! I wear disposable contacts which are multi-focals and work even with my astigmatism - it's amazing how far they've come! It's funny, I can tell when I am not drinking enough water because apparently my eyes are the first thing to dry out...
    Congrats on your loss!! Yay!

@laurelfit57 Ugh, back pain is the worst. I'm glad that you're making progress on your recovery. Meanwhile, I'm sorry about your fall at the mechanic - that sounds both painful and embarrassing! I hope your injuries heal up quickly.

@trooworld I really like that you have planned goal revisions - what a great way to make sure your goalposts are still where they should be!
    Also, congrats on stepping up as a motivator! That's awesome!
    Sorry about your pupper removing the stitches prematurely. I don't even know how that's possible! But I hope this doesn't make his recovery longer than it already is, poor guy!

@AustinRuadhain I love the idea of adding a habit to something you already do. Thanks for sharing this idea!

@Jypsy1 Wow, that dead sleep sounds a little scary. Can they do anything to help you, or is it something you just have to live with (excuse my ignorance, I have never heard of Sjogren's Syndrome)?

@Jactop Thanks for the suggestion re goals. That's pretty much what I did. I did well in February, so I set my goals harder for March but realised that I probably went a bit too hard on it so I've backed them down a bit for April. Even though I made progress in March, I didn't hit the goals I'd set and that's not a nice feeling so I think it's best for me to make them challenging, but achievable!
    I don't know how you survived Easter in a chocolate store! You're amazing, staying sugar-free through all that craziness and with all the temptation! And not only survived, but thrived and lost a bunch of weight - awesome!

@mlhopp93 Congrats on hitting the 95!

@fierce1alicia Small losses all add up, so well done!

@RYcare I'm glad you didn't lose that many pounds that quickly, though! Still a great loss anyway!!

@apple852hk Sorry you had a tough night. It sounds like you know what your triggers are, now you just need to find an alternative thing that soothes them. Sending hugs.

@Katmary71 Oh dear! I wonder why the lady with the plant stand would leave her own plant with the ones to be taken! Dressing it up is a nice idea.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Yay!! Great loss!

@raleighgirl09 Sorry to see you stepping down, but totally understand it. I hope this gives you the time to focus on your own goals!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wow, didn't realise how far behind I was on posts! There has been a lot going on here over the weekend! I hope everyone had a happy Easter, and was able to relax with family and friends.
    Congrats to everyone who nabbed themselves a lower number on the scale this week - well done! My scale was up, just from water retention which is slowly coming down again now.
    We had one of hubby's old school friends visit us overnight on Thursday - we hadn't seen him for about a year and a half so it was good to catch up (albeit with pizza and beers...hence my awful weigh in on Friday morning!). On Friday, we spent much of the day baking hot cross buns to take to a friend's house for dinner (yes, dinner was hot cross buns and Easter eggs for the kids...). The buns we made were delicious though, and well worth the effort over the store-bought ones. They did a little Easter egg hunt for the kids, which is the first time our toddler has done a hunt so he was obsessed with his basket lol. We played board games and chatted and just had a wonderful time. The rest of the weekend we just spent at home, enjoying our time together as a family and watching Easter movies. Here's a little pic of the toddler on Sunday morning, having collected all the eggs we hid for him and checked out the goodies that the Easter Bunny left. He had the best weekend!
    ueeamh6lhoaa.jpg

I got lots of good sleep which was nice, including an extra hour on Saturday night as daylight savings ended here! Aside from that, I didn't do much exercise. Some yoga on Saturday and I played Beat Saber last night and meditated before bed. I did overindulge, though not as much as I would have in the past. I didn't track though. So I have made some progress on my goals for the month already, now I just need to keep it up and get back to tracking again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    az4z3hp1yj4u.png
    Goals for April:
    mvn5dxnlt9wx.png
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,909 Member
    Options
    @Jactop Wowee, what a great weigh-in! Congratulations!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful week. You should be very proud of yourself, I am!!! I wouldn't count that cake, either. ;) You are still sugar-free and that is amazing anyway but especially since you work in a chocolate store! Aww, thank you about the motivator position. I hope to give back what I've gotten out of this group.

@AustinRuadhain Thank you, I'm happy to do it! Yeah, I was down yesterday but I'm up a bit today but not worried. I did enjoy the holiday! That's a cute sign and appropriate! Are you going to print it out and put it somewhere in your kitchen? Thanks for the article, I'll have a look in a bit. I don't have many foods that I declare off-limits but two of those are Doritos and chips and dip! I cannot stop at a handful with these items. That's interesting that you bring up the technique of labeling thoughts and feelings while meditating: I was introduced to that while using the Headspace app. I am not sure how I feel about it but your article link might help me, so thanks for that. And even though I use Headspace, I downloaded the Plum Village app too. Thanks for that, too! You are all kinds of helpful today!!!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you. I will try to be! <3 I am doing a good job staying focused so far. Have you tried making a pros and cons list for the celebratory eating? Maybe that would help, seeing all the cons on the list? I hope you enjoy the shopping trip!

@Cornanda Thank you, I will try to bring it! :)

@mtnbkr1966 Enjoy the loss. Sometimes the scale surprises us.

@TwistedSassette This is the first time I'm using planned goal revisions and I think I will continue to do it. I don't know how my pup removed the stitches either, he was wearing a cone of shame the whole time! But he had surgery again yesterday to put them back in. You talking about reducing your goals: I had to do that with water intake and it really helped. That's good you know that the gain was water weight. Pizza and beers with an old friend is priceless time! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. The toddler is as cute as ever! <3 Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations to all that hit their milestones and hit breakthrough numbers! You are so inspiring! Hi all. I had a very stressful day yesterday with the dog having another surgery. I resisted emotional eating, choosing instead to focus on my work. If I can stay this focused all week, I think I will have a loss on Friday.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • trooworld
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain re: Bright-Line rules...that was an excellent article! I can see how it would be more empowering to make rules like this. My new bright-line rules are:

- I drink a minimum of 50 oz of water each day.
    - I only have a less healthy meal once a week.
    - I exercise a minimum of three times a week.
    - I go to bed by 8:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday.
    - I get up at 4:00 a.m. Monday through Friday.

• caitlingfry
    caitlingfry Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain not exactly fully sourdough croissants, but we found a really picky recipe that said to try a little bit of sourdough starter mixed with store bought yeast so we thought we’d try for the adventure. No time limit so we’re experimenting in the kitchen! If we fail with the starter then we will just go the less complicated route.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Checking in this morning that my weekend of gluttony didn’t hurt me too bad and I can definitely bounce back. Especially with this awesome weather. I went to bed really early last night which felt great but woke up feeling a little more stuffy today. Allergy season and COVID season intersecting is quite unfortunate. Today’s not particularly long but I’m going to pack up some leftovers and be on my merry way around town.

Yesterday went well and was quick and easy. I didn’t work with clients after my appointment but I had one family test positive for COVID, so we got together some things to do while quarantined and dropped them off. Went for a walk with my mom, had dinner, and relaxed until bed.

The next 7 days are full of birthdays for me so it’s going to be a minefield out there but I’ll just double down on outside activities. I have an extra long weekend ahead and I’m super excited! Ok well todays only Tuesday but it’s kind of like my Wednesday.. but I’m so glad to have my long weekends back!!

Have a beautiful day everybody!
  • dignow96
    dignow96 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Dignow96
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 275.9lbs
    CW: 275.7lbs

+/- Week: -0.2lbs
    +/- Month (APR): -0.5lbs
    +/- 2021: -27.3lbs

GrandDaddySW:467lbs
    2021SW: 303lbs
    GW: 265lbs

Howdy, y'all. My apologies for the late posting. I've been neck-deep in clients for almost a week and am just now digging myself out. I took Easter Sunday as a day off and while I did weigh in first thing in the morning (so I could enjoy my Easter treats) I didn't get around to posting it. Another week moving in the right direction. I just got caught up on the board traffic and it looks like we're still making some great progress as a team - keep up all the good work everyone!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    @caitlingfry Are you thinking of getting a replacement Mirena down the road? Maybe you could be put on a low-dose progesterone pill until you're ready if it's for protection and hormonal balance.

@raleighgirl09 You'd better not go anywhere, we're family now!

@trooworld You're already a great motivator, you just needed the title! You've been amazing since you joined this group! Good luck with your dog today, how frustrating.

@Jactop Congratulations!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain I need to copy you and think of the kitchen closed after a certain time.

@TeresaW1020 Have fun shopping!

@TwistedSassette Sounds like you've had a great week, sometimes we have to think we're feeding our heart and soul with everything even if we're off-track with our diet for a bit, I think that's what you did! I bet your son loved Easter, that chocolate egg looks good! It's so fun watching kids find eggs. We do egg fights being Orthodox Armenian (yes they celebrate a different day but my mom isn't Armenian and she won religion and traditional holidays) where a person holds an egg and another person taps it and whoever's egg is left whole at the end wins. My nephews love it so much!
    @trooworld Way to go on staying strong despite all the stress, I hope your dog is on the mend now and leaves these stitches alone!

Tuesday check-in

Hey gang! Easter was fun seeing my family except I broke one of my parent's chairs! I did it last time and managed to get the "fixed" chair. It cracked before I put my rear down or I'd be really self-conscious since I've gained a lot of weight, I don't know if I'm leaning abnormally hard on the back when I slide down but it's hard to go from standing to sitting without any support. Hopefully it won't be too expensive to fix, I offered to take it in but have no clue who would replace the wood in the center of the back of the chair. My boyfriend was telling my nephews about a ski trip we went on in high school and my mom heard, she asked how old we were and how there's no way she gave permission for that! Can you be grounded at 49? I just told her it was a girl trip and had the girls pick me up then we met all the guys to drive to Tahoe and stay in our rented cabin. I have a telehealth appointment in an hour, it's going on a year since I first went for help and now they're way late on giving me the referral to get the drug test to get the referral to the pain clinic. If the idiots would just let me pay cash I could've gone ages ago! It's hard not to feel hopeless about it but I'm in too much pain to be able to NOT try and get help so I have no choice. Just all the things that can be helpful the first year aren't as likely to help now because of this.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @Jactop
    I am super impressed at how careful you are being about sugar. Hurray to your very inspiring consistency! I loved how you ate your dainty slice of cake off a plate, and then enjoyed it so much that no more was needed!

@TeresaW1020
    Hurray for being *happy* to be back on plan! It's great that you can enjoy the vacation and also be glad it doesn't go on too long!
    I hope your clothes shopping today is fun!

@trooworld
    I hope the pupper does well today. This all sounds so stressful for you both.
    Maybe Plum Village will offer a different space to be in if you have to sit around a waiting room for a long time? Anyway, glad that looks to you like a fun and helpful thing to explore.

@TwistedSassette
    Your toddler is so-so-so cute. I just adore your pics of him.
    (My guy has outgrown Easter egg hunting. Time flies!)

@caitlingfry
    Wow, your croissant baking sounds so adventuresome!
    I hope all the birthdays go well this week. Putting extra exercise into your plan sounds great!

@Katmary71 "Can you be grounded at 49?" You just made my day!
    I hope the telehealth appointment goers well and that they get that referral going for you.

@dignow96
    Great weigh-in! Keep up the great work, busy man!

Okay, off to work -- busy day! So glad you are here to remind me to stay focused on those goals!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

@TwistedSassette That is wonderful that your little guy had such a good time this Easter. Egg hunts are the best! I am sorry that you had such a terrible day at work and a dead computer is always a bummer. That is great that you were able to turn your stress eating around. You are doing so great! :)

@kellyisonamission Welcome to the group, Kelly! You are now part of a wonderful community that will give you a lot of support and encouragement as you work to getting to your goals. That is so awesome that you lost 30 lbs. during lockdown! B) Exercising is so good for our bodies, but I’m sure you know that it’s our eating that matters the most. Do you have a particular diet that you are trying to stick to?

@Katmary71 Ohhh I am sorry about the broken chair! You are probably right that you could be putting more pressure on it because of needing support when sitting down. Hopefully, it can be fixed. I had to laugh at that ski trip story. When I was in high school I told my parents that the girls were going hiking in the Rockies (we lived in Denver at that time) and that we would have adults with us. We did have adults. Two of the boys were 18!! :D

@dignow96 Good job on getting a loss during Easter and such a busy work week! :)

@caitlingfry Going into a week that is a minefield of birthday cake with a plan is awesome! Do you have any fun plans for your extra long weekend? :)

Good morning team! Sorry that I didn’t check in yesterday, but we were out of the house for most of the day and I was exhausted when I came home. Hubby and I had a great day shopping! I didn’t end up with very many new clothes because the styles are just so UGLY!! But I did find two pairs of jeans, a couple of shirts, and a pair of shoes. The best part of the day was that I could wander around all these stores and not once have to go into the plus-size section. It’s so bizarre to see the plus sizes and know by looking at them that they are too big for me. Very exciting! :) Today, we are all going to get our first Covid shot, and then I have to teach the littles at church this evening.
  • caitlingfry
    Options
    @Katmary71 good idea! I have it on the back burner that at the first sight of unexplainable mood swing I am going to get on the pill or something for short term. I am currently not doing anything to see if I get a regular cycle. He told me to call if I don’t have a regular cycle by August, so I’m going to wait until at least early summer to see what my body can do on its own. I let the important people in life know I’m going unregulated for the first time in a long time so we can talk about it if need be.

@AustinRuadhain thanks! We got the MasterClass app and that’s where we found the picky French baker we decided to copy for fun. We have 14 chickens laying right now and we’ll have 21 laying by mid summer so we tend to do a lot of baking/kitchen experiments in general.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s Wednesday morning and I’m not working in homes this week. We found out the timeline of our COVID positive family and determined we were exposed last Monday and Tuesday and going to play it safe. (The day of my first vaccination!! Ugh I guess I LOVE testing science)

My partner and I were just getting ready to head to a session and talking about how we’re both feeling some allergy symptoms. I then said, “I don’t want to alarm you but I couldn’t taste my broccoli at lunch.” To which she replied “oh good, I just realized I couldn’t smell the dinner being cooked/burnt at -VERY aromatic family’s- house last night.” To which I said “yikes. Their house in general smells like yesterday’s dinner. Let’s get tested.”

This is my second sinus infection in 6 weeks and I’m so over it! I went for a walk with my mom on Monday which was huge pollen exposure, even came home like “woah, too much nature in my nose for my liking.” Pretty sure my test will be negative but I’m so ready for the pandemic to subside so I can just be confident in my sinus infections!! Maybe I’ll start wearing masks on my nature walks to protect from pollen!!

Now I’m waiting in my room for my test results even though I’m pretty sure it’s not COVID. I caught up on greys anatomy last night and today... idk what I’ll get into today.

Hopefully the shower.
  • caitlingfry
    Options
    @TwistedSassette what a day you had! It seemed to snowball and you turned it around with grace! Way to go getting home and keeping your peace. Hopefully today goes better at work 💞
  • trooworld
    Options
    @caitlingfry I admire you for attempting croissants. They seem so fussy/hard to make! That's great that you are able to bounce back from your weekend. Good idea to pack leftovers. You have a week full of birthdays and you are going to get extra outside activities in, good plan. What's your plan for the food? Are you just going to enjoy yourself and hope that the activity evens it out? Eat reasonable portions of it? Eat none of it? Have a great day, too! :) Oh dear, I just read your post from today. I hope you don't have COVID. Those symptoms must be very alarming and annoying. I have allergies, too, and they are starting to kick in. I'm over it, too!

@Katmary71 That's very nice of you, thank you! My dog--- it is frustrating! And we have to apply these drops made of his stem cells in his affected eye and he keeps licking his eye after I put the drop in! That can't be good for it. He's a pug but his tongue is extra long. Who can lick their own eyeball??? Did you hurt yourself when you broke the chair? That's what I'd be concerned about! I hope your appointment went well and that you can get the help that you need. <3

@AustinRuadhain Thank you. It IS stressful for both of us! I did do a 10-minute meditation with the Headspace app yesterday around stress. Today, I'm going to try the Plum Village app. Thanks again for the recommendation.

@kellyisonamission Wow, great job with losing 30 lbs! You are on a great path to victory! :D Welcome to the group!

@TwistedSassette That sucks that you had to pick up the slack for someone else. :( Good save on your day, well done! What was the "switch" that made you decide to turn it around?

@TeresaW1020 What a great NSV to be able to shop in the "regular" section! That must have been a lot of fun. I hope you don't experience any side effects from the shot.

Hello all. I had a pretty good day yesterday: no stress eating, I meditated for 10 minutes, I exercised, and tracked all of my food. I'm hoping to have a great day today, too.

ocvibsrg5c5g.png
This discussion has been closed.