Trimstones - April 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Take that CRAVING DEMONS!!! BWA HA! Pretty good, if I do say so myself!!!
    Jessica :blush:

This made me laugh so much. I will never call them anything else now. Craving demons is so good.
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    Pw: 199.2
    Cw: 199
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 911 Member
    HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT TODAY...I fixed scrambled eggs and a bacon sandwich for lunch today...was RAVENOUS by time for dinner...went back and forth wanting to order from DoorDash, craving Chinese but knowing it would make me swell because of the sodium...even had my finger ready to hit send on the order TWICE...forced myself to go and steam some broccoli, sweet peppers, carrots and onions and a chicken tender sandwich in my air fryer...a serving of fries (90 calories) and an apple! YAY ME!!!! Take that CRAVING DEMONS!!! BWA HA! Pretty good, if I do say so myself!!!
    Jessica :blush:

@jessicakrall8 that made me laugh too 🤣🤣well done for beating those craving demons,crafty little devils 👹👺👹
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 911 Member
    @CharmingPassion so sorry for the loss of your friend.So tragic like you say to survive this tough year & yet be taken too soon.So many people suffering with losing loved ones.Take time to grieve & hope this year is better for everyone.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    @izzyred9400 thanks- I'll do my best to motivate
    @Jax_Grim great steps
    @shnerb00 good you can pop home
    @jessicakrall8 craving demons! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    @CharmingPassion so sorry for your loss. It is hard to understand why someone who worked hard to control health goes so suddenly. So unfair & cruel. Sending you hugs- it's been such a tough year.
    @verhotmails- yay! For the loss.

I went out & treated myself to new gym kit last night. I have been buying cheapo supermarket clothing ranges & yesterday my teen girls told me I was a mess & had rubbish fashion sense. I had a 20% off e-coupon for M&S (nice mid-range price clothes store, for those who don't know it) & their kit is highly praised so bought 2 leggings & 2 tops in 2 patters. Will top up after payday to get some more to match in. So I'm having a nice little chill in the sun at Starbucks before crossing over roundabout to gym.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Steps

4/20 - 8,049
    4/21 - 3,139

I took a me day today. Got some bad news yesterday and it took a while to process it all out. Its crazy that someone can get their diabetes good, be healthy, and then just out of the blue a heart attack claims them. I don't think it still has fully sunk in. Like how do you survive safely this whole past year of crazyness and then something just takes you out. I am not sure what is worse right now, losing her or the fact that I have lost so many people this past year that a part of me is just numb. It's been a day.

@CharmingPassion I am so sorry for your loss and you're right...grief is hard to handle and people can pass on just out of the blue it seems. We'll never get used to that. It's been quite a year for it, with the pandemic and all the isolation and all to deal with. May God surround you with love, kindness and peace as you begin to grieve. It sounds like you're in shock right now...if you need to talk, we're here for you...take care of yourself...take a walk and just take time to breathe...some days are harder than others...I've been through it SO many times...be kind to yourself and give yourself room to feel the pain...**big hugs**
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Pw: 199.2
    Cw: 199

I'm so proud of your consistency!!! Great job!
    Jessica
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    So sorry for your loss @CharmingPassion this is such a difficult time to lose someone. Hugs.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    4/20: 8,097
    4/21: 8,160
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Well!!! After posting last message I recieved text from hubbie - he'd left his meds at home so I didn't get to gym - sorting him out then the kids & finally finihsed my school work. I'm need of motivation to do today's gym session on a Friday straight out of a heavy work day, tomorrow! So been searching for the right quote. I totally need this after today!
    qkbr8qpxznfc.jpg
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967
    Wednesday Weigh-In
    PW: 221
    CW: 223
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Angmarie28
    wednesday
    previous weight-150.8
    current weight-152.4
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    4/20-13,963
    4/21-13,417
    4/22-11,087
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Chalmation
    Friday
    PW 149
    CW 147.4
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 215 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday

We're at a rental this week with no access to a scale. I think the same will be true next week.

It was a very hectic week, and we had delivery more than we wanted. The good news is that I started fitting into my size 34 jeans once I was around 196 lbs, and those still fit.
This discussion has been closed.