Shrinking Assets - June 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    I had one onion ring extra. Not too bad.

Be proud of yourself! Onion rings are so addictive!
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    chublet25 wrote: »
    I had one onion ring extra. Not too bad.

Be proud of yourself! Onion rings are so addictive!

Agreed.
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    Good Morning all.

We are preparing for our beach trip (Thursday-Sunday).
    Today I am going to take some time to develop a beach protocol to support my habit goals while I am out of my regular routine. I plan to let myself enjoy some yummy seafood and will adjust my calorie goal a bit for that.

I think my walking goal will be easy (except for the travel days) so I was thinking of doing something like.
    When we stop for restroom breaks...
    I will walk 500 steps.

The weather will be in the mid 70s, so not super great for swimming, but walking the boardwalk will feel awesome!

Have a wonderful day everyone.
    Angela
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    zyvjhxckc9d7.jpg

Due to a typographical error, week 1 results were incorrect. Please see the corrected winners below:

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    e2fhra3yekzc.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    bhi8u44n071x.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    jd8aa1lkbojk.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    tj6r9vacg187.png

@Kinalau
    @laurelfit57
    @IDebraK
    @BRGking
    @Firefly743
    @Platinum1013
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,034 Member
    Yay team! 🎉🎈🎉
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Thank you @PatriceFitnessPal . I am eating my emotions today but getting through it. Every once in a while I get burnt out and feel like I deserve so much more but then it passes and I saddle up and keep going. I am the strong one in my family so knowing I need to be there for everyone else kinds helps me to break out of it faster. But then I am also not dealing with the feelings and I know that isn't good either. I appreciate your support and offer to listen. I think tonight I will reward myself with a nice long yoga session followed by a hot shower. :)
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    So sorry guys I had issues logging in last week and just kinda left it alone til now and thankfully it works now so yay!

KittyInBoots17:

Last week's weigh in would've been 234.6. Previous weight two weeks ago was 234.8.

This week's weigh in is 235.4. Slight gain but it's been a heat wave and for me it's harder to stay on track when I am sweating away. It's cooled down now, thank goodness!!!
  • Beka3695
    9e4pftpnvyq8.jpeg

I have been suffering from commitment issues lately…. And wondering why I’m gaining weight.

A friend suggested that I listen to a video by Corrine Crabtree. She is a motivational speaker about weight loss and OMG FUNNY!!! One of the things she said is that when she decided to lose weight, she did not do anything that she was not willing to do forever. This hit home. I made a list today… just 5 things that I can commit to.

I am ok with adjusting this list as I go, but 5 for now…

1. 64+ oz water
    2. Under 1500 cal unless planned
    3. +30 min exercise 3 times a week
    4. Stay alcohol free
    5. Get up and dressed every day!

This is not a difficult list and it gives me flexibility.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,262 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    9e4pftpnvyq8.jpeg

I have been suffering from commitment issues lately…. And wondering why I’m gaining weight.

A friend suggested that I listen to a video by Corrine Crabtree. She is a motivational speaker about weight loss and OMG FUNNY!!! One of the things she said is that when she decided to lose weight, she did not do anything that she was not willing to do forever. This hit home. I made a list today… just 5 things that I can commit to.

1. 64+ oz water
    4. Stay alcohol free

Here are my SMART Goals:
    1. No Alcohol
    2. 2 workouts/day
    3. Read 10 pgs non-fiction, self-development book
    4. Stick to my gluten free diet
    5. Drink at least 32 oz water
  • Beka3695
    n5c4mqwuu5kp.png

Beka3695 wrote: »
    9e4pftpnvyq8.jpeg

1. 64+ oz water
    4. Stay alcohol free

Here are my SMART Goals:
    1. No Alcohol
    2. 2 workouts/day
    3. Read 10 pgs non-fiction, self-development book
    4. Stick to my gluten free diet
    5. Drink at least 32 oz water

I added the image bc I had to look it up…🤦🏻‍♀️
    Thought someone else might wonder as well.
  • hansonmd93
    hansonmd93 Posts: 4 Member
    Username:hansonmd93
    WID: Wednesday
    PW: 196.4
    CW: 195.6

Sorry for that late post, it been a long day, heck week for that matter.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Great losses and goals, everyone!

Today we had our anatomy ultrasound appointment, and it looks like we’re expecting a little girl <3 of course, the kid will eventually tell us if the midwife’s assumption was right, but at least her genitals give us an educated guess. We’re not big on gender stereotypes or pushing gender-based clothing, toys or activities, but you are anonymous and won’t treat my baby differently based on their gender ;) we also got a nicely round weight estimate of 333 grams.

Now it’s naptime, I woke up at 2AM and couldn’t sleep any more because I was so stressed before our 8AM ultrasound appointment. Now I have a good 2 hours to take a nap before my first work meeting - thank goodness I was smart enough to clear the entire morning so I can focus on the baby and myself for a few hours after the appointment.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,323 Member
    USERNAME: PatriceFitnessPal
    WEIGH IN DAY: Thursday
    PW: 134.8
    CW: 134.2
  • Beka3695
    hipari wrote: »
    Great losses and goals, everyone!

Today we had our anatomy ultrasound appointment, and it looks like we’re expecting a little girl <3 of course, the kid will eventually tell us if the midwife’s assumption was right, but at least her genitals give us an educated guess. We’re not big on gender stereotypes or pushing gender-based clothing, toys or activities, but you are anonymous and won’t treat my baby differently based on their gender ;) we also got a nicely round weight estimate of 333 grams.

Now it’s naptime, I woke up at 2AM and couldn’t sleep any more because I was so stressed before our 8AM ultrasound appointment. Now I have a good 2 hours to take a nap before my first work meeting - thank goodness I was smart enough to clear the entire morning so I can focus on the baby and myself for a few hours after the appointment.

Yay!!! A girl!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you 😊😊😊😊😊
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,034 Member
    @hipari Congratulations! Sounds like everything is on track! So happy for you!
This discussion has been closed.