Shrinking Assets - June 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,522 Member
    Knee is still a struggle @cre804 though started physio a couple of weeks ago (only once per month) though it was a positive first session.

Still 110.15 kg this week, no movement which isn't a bad thing. Going to be getting back on the bike if it stops raining long enough

So what is that you are all good at but don't like to say - you know like when I peel the entire label off a bottle of beer in one piece and you feel really chuffed but know everyone else will be "What are you even doing?".
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    Sorry guys a bit late, I am skipping my weigh in this week, I know I am up a little and just don't need myself getting frustrated. I am back on plan and have some goal for hitting milestone by 4th of July.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    @Be_theBest_Me Nice work!
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    of course! One day after my weigh-in...ALL of the water weight is gone.

Crazy!

I guess this was the universe's way of testing my commitment.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,893 Member
    It is time to recruit again :)
    Please encourage your friends to join our amazing group

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836136/july-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 184.6
    CW 184.6

Just can't seem to get to 183

• imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    I had an amazing weekend. We really had fun. I am feeling it today though. My butt is dragging...
    Gotta slam some water today and reset my system. Hoping I will have the energy to get out for a walk this afternoon. I may just stay home and do some yoga instead.
    How was everyone's weekend?
  • angelic843
    Weekend was great! Had lots of fun and finally shed that vacation water weight...and lost a new half pound!

Gonna try to stay dialed in on all of my habits and get a nice loss for the week.

Angela
  • angelic843

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836136/july-2021-registration-for-new-members#latest

Do we all have to sign up for July? Or just new members?
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Knee is still a struggle @cre804 though started physio a couple of weeks ago (only once per month) though it was a positive first session.

Still 110.15 kg this week, no movement which isn't a bad thing. Going to be getting back on the bike if it stops raining long enough

So what is that you are all good at but don't like to say - you know like when I peel the entire label off a bottle of beer in one piece and you feel really chuffed but know everyone else will be "What are you even doing?".

I found the PT helpful until a point. Then I realized I wouldn’t get better unless I could get both legs stronger. Insurance would only cover PT on my bad knee so that’s when I switched to a personal trainer. It’s been a slow process but it’s made a big difference. If you’re only seeing physio monthly, maybe you could get something like a TRX system to use at home. I’ve made great strides (pun intended) with reverse lunges in using that system.

Our month of rain finally let up. My goal is to walk daily and take a second walk three times a week. Hope you can get on that bike soon!

I’ll have to give some thought about any hidden talents! I can’t come up with anything at the moment.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    angelic843 wrote: »

Do we all have to sign up for July? Or just new members?

This is just for new members. You will be automatically enrolled for all future months.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Pw184
    Cw180.2

WOWSA! Great loss!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,893 Member
    You have a new member joining you ....Please welcome @Steve25k :)
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,322 Member
    Welcome @Steve25k! It’s always nice to learn how others are approaching this shared journey to improve our health, fitness and overall well-being!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Welcome to the team @Steve25k !
  • angelic843
    @Steve25k Welcome!
  • dew11252
    dew11252 Posts: 88 Member
    dew11252
    weigh day - tuesday
    PW - 287.0
    CW - 287.2