June 18 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    June 18:

I think that in the past, I would have gone on a binge at this point -- I have slipped up, so why not go all in? I am not doing that now. I am motivated to keep moving forward, and to see the bigger picture: 1) stopping cycles/patterns; 2) establishing a healthy lifestyle/routine; 3) not setting situational goals, i.e., I have to look good for this event, or when this person sees me, or to get into that dress.

Good for you; I had the same mentality. I remind myself often of your #1 & #2. Well done!

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I am back, the vaction was fun, lots of good fishing, but I got way off track. Ate way too much and did no exercise other than fishing and a little walking. No winner's circle for me this month, but I will be happy to get back on track, and yesterday I was, a 3 yes day! Some of my fish:tqw3be2eomaf.jpg
    4ifjyctzfvsn.jpg
    I brought home about 70 lbs of frozen cleaned filets and things. Should be eating fish for a while.
    What are some of the things that have helped you to get back on track toward your goals?
    I force myself to look forward.
    Great question for me today, and I am trying to do just as you say Rick, just get back on track and not feel guilt about what is done. I did that yesterday I don't however want to just forget, I need to remember what I am capable of and try to keep from doing it again...

Wowwww soooo much fish!! Well done!!!!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    June 18:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minutes on the stair stepper and a 20 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Nope. Even with the exercise, cocktails pushed me over. I was able to track them because I made them at home, but whew! Tracking is indeed eye opening.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Pass days used: 5/3, including today

I think that in the past, I would have gone on a binge at this point -- I have slipped up, so why not go all in? I am not doing that now. I am motivated to keep moving forward, and to see the bigger picture: 1) stopping cycles/patterns; 2) establishing a healthy lifestyle/routine; 3) not setting situational goals, i.e., I have to look good for this event, or when this person sees me, or to get into that dress.

@JennyRebecca1978 love love love ur strategies (sounds similar to wat Heather from half size me promotes) Ur clearly doing all the right things my friend and ur post really resonates with me, it was a great reminder! Well done on working hard to change ur habits, thoughts and behaviours. I know from experince that this takes alot of mental strength as more often than not we hve held on to these for many years so being aware and breaking the cycle requires a total shift in consciousness! Keep it up as its def a very important part of reducing the binging! Xox
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    June 18:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 80 minutes walking.
    👎 CALORIES: No. Waaaayyy too many.
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: Too many: I'm out of the Winner's Circle, but I am a Champion!! :smile:

"The only difference between failure and success is your willingness to make mistakes, get back up, and keep moving forward." ~Unknown."
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Not
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Pass Day for me

I don't know if this answers the question, but I use three transition days to get back on track when I am in place I don't want to be or should be. I started this years ago and it is really helpful for my particular mindset. If I try to change back overnight, it never works but if I allow myself the transition of these three days, I can usually right myself and get back to where I feel that I should be. What would be better is if I did not go off track but I do. :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,014 Member
    Options
    znaoiec wrote: »
    Pass Day for me

I don't know if this answers the question, but I use three transition days to get back on track when I am in place I don't want to be or should be. I started this years ago and it is really helpful for my particular mindset. If I try to change back overnight, it never works but if I allow myself the transition of these three days, I can usually right myself and get back to where I feel that I should be. What would be better is if I did not go off track but I do. :)
    Yes, same for me. 3 days, which is quite manageable! @znaoiec
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Umm, I can't remember if I commented. I didn't log food because we went to a friend for supper. Had loads of fun playing Unstable Unicorns. Exercise was walking around to the shops to meet friends for morning coffee.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3

3x yes

4/3
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    Umm, I can't remember if I commented. I didn't log food because we went to a friend for supper. Had loads of fun playing Unstable Unicorns. Exercise was walking around to the shops to meet friends for morning coffee.

Unstable Unicorns!!!! My son brought that for us to play when we got together at Christmas. He took it home with him, so one of my daughters bought it. We haven't gotten together for a game night lately... I think it's time!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Friday the 18th. I got my exercise right, but tracking and calories were not good. Pass #7. Ouch!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    Options
    June 18

Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

2/3 Pass Days Used
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    June 18, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? Yes (13 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).