Shrinking Assets-July Chat 2021

Replies

• imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Hi all!
    I had a great birthday but paid for it yesterday. I spent all day in bed and couldn't get myself to eat more than a few slices of cucumber all day. Too much drinking does that to me. One day I'll make the decision to quit. I don't normally drink that much.
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:153.2
    CW:151.0

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    @Be_theBest_Me asked me to roll over last weeks weigh in…. Posing for her
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Username: Socajam
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 184.6
    CW 184.4
  • SisuMom2019
    SisuMom2019 Posts: 155 Member

UserName: SisuMom2019
    Weight in week: July Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    CW (Current Weight): 205
    PW (Previous Weight): 205.4
    This week’s loss: .4
    LTD (Loss to Date): 53.3
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Hiya everyone, and sorry for going missing for some time! It’s been a wild couple of weeks (how many have I been gone?). Three weeks ago my mom sold her apartment and today was her move-out day, so it’s been pretty hectic trying to help her pack. Two weeks ago I pulled my back pretty badly, and couldn’t really walk or stand for about a week. My shoulder has been acting up again and the only possible treatment right now is complete rest, so I’m really happy it’s at least my left arm this time. In the mdidle of all this I wrapped up work for a few weeks and I’m now on summer vacation, I’ve been ”on vacation” aka helping with mom’s move for a week, and I have three more weeks to go. The last couple of weeks before vacay were pretty hectic at work, trying to get everything done and working around my injuries. Somewhere in the middle of all this I even lost my MFP login credentials, but was able to recover…

It seems you all are making great progress and hitting some major goals! Congrats to especially @Nature003Life for a new pant size, @Beka3695 for doing the Peachtree, @cre804 for that hard-earned weight loss and @chublet25 for becoming overweight! Everyone else seems to be doing a great job too, these are just some that stuck out while reading through the posts.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    edited July 2021
    hipari wrote: »
    Hiya everyone, and sorry for going missing for some time! It’s been a wild couple of weeks (how many have I been gone?). Three weeks ago my mom sold her apartment and today was her move-out day, so it’s been pretty hectic trying to help her pack. Two weeks ago I pulled my back pretty badly, and couldn’t really walk or stand for about a week. My shoulder has been acting up again and the only possible treatment right now is complete rest, so I’m really happy it’s at least my left arm this time. In the mdidle of all this I wrapped up work for a few weeks and I’m now on summer vacation, I’ve been ”on vacation” aka helping with mom’s move for a week, and I have three more weeks to go. The last couple of weeks before vacay were pretty hectic at work, trying to get everything done and working around my injuries. Somewhere in the middle of all this I even lost my MFP login credentials, but was able to recover…

It seems you all are making great progress and hitting some major goals! Congrats to especially @Nature003Life for a new pant size, @Beka3695 for doing the Peachtree, @cre804 for that hard-earned weight loss and @chublet25 for becoming overweight! Everyone else seems to be doing a great job too, these are just some that stuck out while reading through the posts.

haha, where else would somebody congratulating someone on becoming overweight be a compliment??? Thanks! Hope your shoulder feels better soon and glad you're back!
This discussion has been closed.