Tracked no
    Under no
    Exercise yes
    Steps 6560
    Water dnt
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t I will request for Ashley to add you back to the challenge, but saying you haven't weighed in since the middle of May(I think), you may have to sign up for next month's challenge.

Let me know
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    @murdog3t I will request for Ashley to add you back to the challenge, but saying you haven't weighed in since the middle of May(I think), you may have to sign up for next month's challenge.

Let me know

@murdog3t she needs a starting weight and weigh in day to add you. :)
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Tuesday July 6, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 3,911
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,665 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 6 July

Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 15,576
    Water: 100
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, July 6th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 37 minute walk

water: yes, 13 cups
    steps: 15,071

I am getting my second shot today! I did not sleep well at all last night, so I won't be able to tell if it is the shot that is making me sleepy, week and lethargic or just my circumstances. Either way, I should sleep well tonight!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    made it through Elsa without anything more than a few downed branches and palm fronds, and a VERY SOGGY yard. That's awesome news!

Not so awesome, hubby stocked up on hurricane supplies that included smoked gouda mac and cheese, and pita chips (my crack). I managed to stay under barely by sneaking in a walk just before the storm hit.

Today I hope for some clearing skies and more walking, and avoiding those two bags of chips singing their siren call from the kitchen...

@HASWLRS - congratulations on your 2nd shot, and definitely give yourself a lazy day or two afterwards - building antibodies!

@maryc11 and @DaffyGirl88 - you two continue to inspire me with your consistency, and those steps! I can tell others are inspired as well.

WELCOME to @MargaretYakoda - I also was on SparkPeople - seems like a hundred years ago!

Tuesday, July 6
    steps: 5081
    water: 80+
    tracked: yes
    under: yes (barely)
    exercise: yes
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Good morning! I'm new to the group, and was just assigned to a team last night, so I'm catching up but super excited for some interaction with others who are focused on making healthy choices!

Sunday, July 4
    Exercise: yes (hike with kids)
    Water: Plentiful (about 120oz)

Monday, July 5
    Exercise: yes (walk with kids)
    Water: 108oz

Tuesday, July 6
    Exercise: yes (swam laps for about 30 minutes while kids played in the kids end of the township pool)
    Water: 128oz

A little about me:

My name is Traci. I'm a former college professor with a PhD in Film Studies, and I also have a second M.Ed. in Elementary Education. I'm a SAHM to 8yo twins (boy/girl) and a 5yo girl. I started my journey back in 2011 when I weighed almost 335 pounds. I lost it all before I got pregnant (down to about 135), had the twins, maintained that healthy weight until I was pregnant with my youngest, but with some serious PPD and just being overwhelmed, I gained a lot back after her birth. I was also drinking a lot (I used to only drink maybe -1-2x/year, but it got pretty bad over the past few years as I was using it as a coping mechanism for dealing with being a primary parent with an uninvolved spouse and a rocky marriage). Through all of this, I had bounced back up to 264, a weight I thought/had hoped I'd never see again.

In January 2021, I decided to take back my power a bit and put myself back into the equation. I spend all day, every day taking care of my children. It's always been challenging, but with Covid, my home became prison-like. I had no escape, and as an introvert, I had no alone time for resetting my emotional well-being. I homeschooled my children this past year, and while it was a wonderful opportunity to spend so much time with them, it also took a toll on my emotional well-being.

So this is my year of learning self-care again. It's not easy. I'm a former endurance gravel biker and mountain biker. My happy place is outside, be it on my bike for 50 mile rides or paddle boarding on the river. I don't get out as often as I'd like to because we don't have any family to help look after the kids so I can get out once in a while. And my husband guilts me for every escape I make, if even for an hour.

But since January, I've gone from 264 to 210. The weight is coming off. Slowly. I get out on my bike or on my paddle board or kayak whenever I can, but it's not often. I do take the kids for hikes, but I crave time alone out in the lush green. Hopefully it will come when the kids go back into brick & mortar school in the fall. I'll miss them, I know, but it will also be good for me to have some time to sort myself out emotionally, too, while out on the paths/rivers.

I track religiously and drink lots of water. I limit myself to one hard seltzer a night now.

Anyway, this is more than I had wanted to write, but once I started, it just kept going. Sorry for the book. I'm excited to join the challenge and the group, and I'm looking forward to helping you to celebrate your victories this month as well!

Here's to us! Here's to self-care!

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: July Week #1
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 316.8
    CW: 318.6

Had a really good Fourth of July weekend! I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend! 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning! I'm new to the group, and was just assigned to a team last night, so I'm catching up but super excited for some interaction with others who are focused on making healthy choices!

Sunday, July 4
    Exercise: yes (hike with kids)
    Water: Plentiful (about 120oz)

Monday, July 5
    Exercise: yes (walk with kids)
    Water: 108oz

Tuesday, July 6
    Exercise: yes (swam laps for about 30 minutes while kids played in the kids end of the township pool)
    Water: 128oz

A little about me:

My name is Traci. I'm a former college professor with a PhD in Film Studies, and I also have a second M.Ed. in Elementary Education. I'm a SAHM to 8yo twins (boy/girl) and a 5yo girl. I started my journey back in 2011 when I weighed almost 335 pounds. I lost it all before I got pregnant (down to about 135), had the twins, maintained that healthy weight until I was pregnant with my youngest, but with some serious PPD and just being overwhelmed, I gained a lot back after her birth. I was also drinking a lot (I used to only drink maybe -1-2x/year, but it got pretty bad over the past few years as I was using it as a coping mechanism for dealing with being a primary parent with an uninvolved spouse and a rocky marriage). Through all of this, I had bounced back up to 264, a weight I thought/had hoped I'd never see again.

In January 2021, I decided to take back my power a bit and put myself back into the equation. I spend all day, every day taking care of my children. It's always been challenging, but with Covid, my home became prison-like. I had no escape, and as an introvert, I had no alone time for resetting my emotional well-being. I homeschooled my children this past year, and while it was a wonderful opportunity to spend so much time with them, it also took a toll on my emotional well-being.

So this is my year of learning self-care again. It's not easy. I'm a former endurance gravel biker and mountain biker. My happy place is outside, be it on my bike for 50 mile rides or paddle boarding on the river. I don't get out as often as I'd like to because we don't have any family to help look after the kids so I can get out once in a while. And my husband guilts me for every escape I make, if even for an hour.

But since January, I've gone from 264 to 210. The weight is coming off. Slowly. I get out on my bike or on my paddle board or kayak whenever I can, but it's not often. I do take the kids for hikes, but I crave time alone out in the lush green. Hopefully it will come when the kids go back into brick & mortar school in the fall. I'll miss them, I know, but it will also be good for me to have some time to sort myself out emotionally, too, while out on the paths/rivers.

I track religiously and drink lots of water. I limit myself to one hard seltzer a night now.

Anyway, this is more than I had wanted to write, but once I started, it just kept going. Sorry for the book. I'm excited to join the challenge and the group, and I'm looking forward to helping you to celebrate your victories this month as well!

Here's to us! Here's to self-care!

@IncredibleShrinkingGirl Welcome t the team, I think you'll like it here. You've done great on your own!! But know that we're here to lend support in any way we can.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    LW 135.6lbs
    CW 135.8lbs
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @annabananamc I HATE it when chips call from the cupboard! I had that problem at the beginning of COVID when my husband stocked up on 3 months worth of junk food. :# Glad you survived the storm. I think it's going to hit MD late tomorrow or Friday, but will just be a lot of rain by then.

I went to work today! Dress, pantyhose, heels and all. It was good, if a little strange to be back. It was good to see other people that I haven't seen in about 18 months. The few other times I was in the office I was all alone in the dark.

While at work, with my car looking ridiculous in the parking lot with 2 kayaks on the roof, I realized how much I miss riding my bike. I work on a Navy base and there's a road that makes a 10 mile loop and goes along the Chesapeake Bay. I used to ride it every day after work. Or at this time of year when it's too hot in the afternoon and light at 0500 I would ride it before work. Not going to work has really cut into my biking. :/
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 07/06
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 5887
    Water: 96

Just for today : 07/07, keto day 4, 6000steps🚶‍♀️, 36hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚1&2 , Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs, finish up my garden , rest day no exercise

Yesterday : 07/06, keto day 4👍🏻, 6000steps🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 16hr IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚1&2 👎🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👎🏻, walk 30 min👎🏻, sleep 8 hrs👍🏻, PT exercise👍🏻 ,BBD8👍🏻, PFW2D1👍🏻
  • cmhubbard92
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Today I went out for dinner with hubby and his brother. It was a beautiful Italian restaurant with themed dining areas. We reserved a table in the Hogwarts room! It was a neat experience, and I managed to stay under calories by eating light this morning.
    d94ifuzf63zv.jpg
    Spiked Butterbeer
    gudrmedluv4i.jpg
    5pbmn1mtf0ic.jpg
    pjxawgwcc444.jpg
    fr9ni93650dv.jpg
    nkn79dnz6u6k.jpg
    xg42n7s09cqy.jpg
    nrxad1clgx3i.jpg
    ka22zr81xzdp.jpg
    mcuwmynq9sz1.jpg
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Today I went out for dinner with hubby and his brother. It was a beautiful Italian restaurant with themed dining areas. We reserved a table in the Hogwarts room! It was a neat experience, and I managed to stay under calories by eating light this morning.
    d94ifuzf63zv.jpg
    Spiked Butterbeer
    gudrmedluv4i.jpg
    5pbmn1mtf0ic.jpg
    pjxawgwcc444.jpg
    fr9ni93650dv.jpg
    nkn79dnz6u6k.jpg
    xg42n7s09cqy.jpg
    nrxad1clgx3i.jpg
    ka22zr81xzdp.jpg
    mcuwmynq9sz1.jpg

Holy. Cow. There. Are. No. Words. Adequate. Enough. ♡ ;)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    d94ifuzf63zv.jpg
    Spiked Butterbeer
    gudrmedluv4i.jpg
    5pbmn1mtf0ic.jpg
    pjxawgwcc444.jpg
    fr9ni93650dv.jpg
    nkn79dnz6u6k.jpg
    xg42n7s09cqy.jpg
    nrxad1clgx3i.jpg
    ka22zr81xzdp.jpg
    mcuwmynq9sz1.jpg

Holy. Cow. There. Are. No. Words. Adequate. Enough. ♡ ;)

@IncredibleShrinkingGirl there really aren't! And these pictures don't look anywhere as amazing as it actually was!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Wednesday July 7, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 52 oz
    Steps = 6,025
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,774 Member