• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Prev weight-155.4
    Current weight-154.4
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Been called in to work almost all my days off, saturday I was busy all day helping my mom with her 4th of july party. Monday I was off bit had to clean my house, it was so bad.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    July 7
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 910 Member
    @JoDavo66 I hope you survive till the end of term.I worked in schools for many years & nearly always got ill at the end of term.I think you mentally carry on until your body tells you that you're exhausted.
    Motivation for me was not to give up,even when life & emotions get in the way.Never lose sight of your goal.But don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day & give into temptation.I admit I did get stressed when the scales didnt move in the right direction.Yet I got to goal in the end.I logged every day.I weighed my food & watched my portion sizes.I counted in a few treats so not to feel deprived.Also I walked every day.So be true to yourself,don't expect the scales to move if you haven't stuck to your plan.You can do this,just carry on !
    1 last point COME ON ENGLAND,WE"RE COMING HOME !!! ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Chalmation wrote: »
    @DreaRN15 and @Jen_967 PLEASE take a look at the step chart for the last week of June. Please send in your steps (19th to last day for Drea; 20th to last day for Jen). I would like to announce the winners tomorrow, so please report in ASAP. Thanks!
    Jessica

Jen_967 posted in another challenge on June 21 that she hurt her foot and has to stay off of it for 4-6 weeks. She posted in the June thread here that she pulled a tendon but not that she had to be immobile.

Thanks for letting me know @Chalmation ...I guess I missed her tendon pull message...poor thing...those are PAINFUL! @Jen_967 Get well soon!!!! I've zeroed out the rest of the days, so don't give it a second thought...just concentrate on getting better and hopefully you can rejoin our little walking crew soon!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    x300ibc2bdcv.png

June Step Challenge Results

Wk 1 Izzyred9400 with 92,148 steps
    Wk 2 Angmarie28 with 86,458 steps
    Wk 3 Angmarie28 with 79,424 steps
    Wk 4 Angmarie28 with 70,579 steps

Overall Results for June
    1st place Angmarie28 with 319,160 steps!!!
    2nd place Izzyred9400 with 268,968 steps!!
    3rd place Waifer003 with 246,408 steps!

As a group, we had nearly 1.9 million steps!!! Great job to all who walked!! Look what you accomplished! Now, let's see what we can do in the rest of July! It's shaping up to be a great month!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    7/6: 10,099
    7/7: 9,104
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    I'm so sorry your brother has thrown all of this on your plate @waifer003. Please know you have people here that are in your corner and can be a listening ear if you ever need to vent. Hugs to you!
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    jennifersusanmcdougall Posts: 223 Member
    Arc130 wrote: »
    pv0nxxw0p0s5.png

Neither ER nor Grey's Anatomy. I may have watched 2-3 episodes of each, but never got into either. I don't remember them at all. I did watch medical dramas like Doogie Howser and House. I liked those.

I think maybe log cabin sounds better than resort, but I haven't been to either. My vacations have mostly been in rental houses with a large group of us (usually family and close friends), so I think that's more like log cabin as long as there's plumbing, electric and gas. With just a few of us, it's usually a small airBnB.

I haven't had the pleasure of interacting with puppies, but have played with kittens on the farm.

I went to a couple of concerts when I was young, but wasn't really into it. I used to love amusement parks, but that has really diminished with the long long lines that are prevalent now. I also don't love rides as much anymore. Hmm, is this me getting old?

I think I may prefer ranch over French dressing, however, I usually just stick to vinaigrettes.

(I don't know why my image came out a larger size. I only snipped, marked and saved.)

Omg we have the same answers other than turkey I like both but I would pick it first. Dooggie and house same ive only seen a couple of each of the ones listed. I have stayed at both resort and cabins. I like nature better than beaches. Vinegrette all the way ranch is better than french. Also not much of a concert goer. Amusement parks are fun but again with the rides lol I could take or leave them. I do really like the swing ride though. Nothing that goes in circles anymore my body says NOPE. How old are you? I'm 46.
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    428jtk3jd64l.png

CONGRATS to this week's top 3 in TrimStones!!! WTG!!!

Thanks
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Hey everyone. Sorry I have been MIA. I have been dealing with some medical things and I need to take a step back for the rest of this month to handle what;s going on right now. I will be back but just my focus is not here right now. Thank you all for your understanding and keep rocking it out.

Hope you feel better
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Lw 182.8
    Cw 182.4
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Oh and we are camping next week. Not sure if there is cell phone availability. So stoked our dishwasher finally got fixed after 5 months. It will save me time for sure.
  • jessicakrall8
    Oh and we are camping next week. Not sure if there is cell phone availability. So stoked our dishwasher finally got fixed after 5 months. It will save me time for sure.

@jennifersusanmcdougall I have asked the MODS to excuse your weigh in for next week, so this week's weight will carry over. Enjoy your trip! Nice loss this week!
    Jessica
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    jenready wrote: »
    I'm so sorry your brother has thrown all of this on your plate @waifer003. Please know you have people here that are in your corner and can be a listening ear if you ever need to vent. Hugs to you!

That means so much! Thank you 😘
  • ALJ2016
    ALJ2016 Posts: 12 Member
    ALJ2016
    Sunday
    Previous Weight 252.5
    Current Weight 250.7
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Feeling proud of myself. Just received an awful message from my brother. He has declared that he no longer wishes to assist in my mom’s care in any way (my mom has dementia and is in a long-term care home). The message was mean and spiteful, and made me cry. To be honest, any assistance he has provided in the past has been limited and has come with many strings attached, so this isn’t surprising. Also it is not surprising that I just broke down and had one hell of a food binge. What IS surprising, however, is that I stayed true to myself and wrote down EVERY SINGLE CALORIE. It wasn’t quite as bad as I thought. And now I can move forward from it.

So sorry you are having to deal with this. Sending big hugs.
    Well done for staying in control. It's so hard when things are really challenging.
  • JoDavo66
    edited July 2021
    @JoDavo66 I hope you survive till the end of term.I worked in schools for many years & nearly always got ill at the end of term.I think you mentally carry on until your body tells you that you're exhausted.
    Motivation for me was not to give up,even when life & emotions get in the way.Never lose sight of your goal.But don't beat yourself up if you have a bad day & give into temptation.I admit I did get stressed when the scales didnt move in the right direction.Yet I got to goal in the end.I logged every day.I weighed my food & watched my portion sizes.I counted in a few treats so not to feel deprived.Also I walked every day.So be true to yourself,don't expect the scales to move if you haven't stuck to your plan.You can do this,just carry on !
    1 last point COME ON ENGLAND,WE"RE COMING HOME !!! ⚽️ ⚽️ ⚽️ 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

I certainly have had some off days. Not helping is gut pain- I can't figure out the problem- I do have a minor condition (age & previous meds causes it) but not normal this bad. Could be stress related IBS or anything- I'm bloated like a balloon! I'm hoping to survive this week then I need a serious reset for next week. I need some changes too- bored of same food.

I'm not a footy fan but my eldest used to play for school teams- my Dad was a good amateur & neither me or my sister liked it so he was delighted when Charlotte expressed an interest. Sadly he never got to see her play. She was in the Infant's School end of keystage 5-a-side team (there were 2 per school), then girls team in juniors- was Captain in final year & played a few times for her secondary school. So the rule was (as we didn't think it would happen) pizza party for the final! Last time they were in a final I was 3 or 4months old- we won!!
    🦁🦁🦁👕 🏐🥅✈🏠🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
  • JoDavo66

Enjoy & glad dishwasher sorted
This discussion has been closed.