Downsizers-July Chat 2021

Options

Replies

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Thanks @TheresaM787 :) .............ughhhhhh my fitibit has gone to fitbit heaven tonight .... I somehow killed it after our swim ..... I had the fitbit versa ....I think I had it for 3 or 4 years...I am sooo sad ..it is gonna feel weird not wearing it on my wrist .... thank goodness for our converter chart or I wouldn't have a clue how much I burned

You KILLED it!! You literally killed it with all of your Mini-Megans, Megans and Swim Megans 🀣 R.I.P. Megan's FitBit, You had a busy life

@littleflutterby
    Wow, even with a torn meniscus you are still getting in seriously high steps and swim time!! Good luck with the school work, one thing at a time πŸ€—

@rwood566
    Did you say Christmas? You are way too organized. Another low day for you and I'm sure you had lots of steps looking around at Christmas stuff for an hour πŸ˜†

@lindamtuck2018
    Thank you, I'm loving the time spent walking. I actually wanted to do an evening walk with the kids, but it is RIDICULOUSLY hot out there. I felt my skin sizzle as I was bringing the rubbish to the curb. Thank you, yes I'd love to have some tried and true recipes. Wow, Garry still doesn't have his dentures? I thought he'd have them weeks ago.
    That sunburn sounds absolutely terrible. I'm glad you were able to get small snippets of sleep. Hopefully you're better now. I hope your granddaughter is doing fine and recovering from surgery. Of course she's a trooper, she is YOUR granddaughter after all.

@red1185
    That's so sweet that you and your nephew spent time alone together. It sounds like he had an awesome time! With everything you've been doing this past week, it's pretty darn impressive that you were able to get in as many steps as you did! Keep up the great work πŸ€—

@lmf1012
    Another great step day for you Joni!!

@Poobah1972
    That's right you high step it like no one is watching! Another terrific workout day for you. You're doing amazing - laps and elliptical and high stepping πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@888Angie888
    Love that "get back on" attitude! You proved it with your steps πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@Tazaria87
    You've been so busy!! Way to go keeping everyone happy and active πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» 5 miles around the lake sounds lovely. What did I just say? Seriously, what are you people doing to me? Looking forward to seeing your steps tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: Β»
    PW 184.8
    CW 184
    Steps 7/6 13,563
    7/7 13,174

Sorry for the delayed update, this week is flying by. Mostly same stuff kids play dates and interviews in between. Lost last weeks bloat. Working on squeezing my work outs in. Yesterday afternoon I did it after the beach in my hot bedroom with no ac on before I ran out the door to basketball with my son.

Way to get in that lossπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Those are some incredible high steps and with no a/c 🀣
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    nix5gn1s4qva.png
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My granddaughter did well in surgery. I am so happy and relieved.

Awesome!! So happy to hear that!
  • red1185
    Options
    @red1185
    Sounds like you had lots of fun with your nephews. You had some really good step days in that list. When do you go back to school? Here the kids go back in September.

Thank you!!
    Students get out by or before Memorial Day and go back in early August. Yuck.
    I wish it was September lol
  • red1185
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Thanks @TheresaM787 :) .............ughhhhhh my fitibit has gone to fitbit heaven tonight .... I somehow killed it after our swim ..... I had the fitbit versa ....I think I had it for 3 or 4 years...I am sooo sad ..it is gonna feel weird not wearing it on my wrist .... thank goodness for our converter chart or I wouldn't have a clue how much I burned

You KILLED it!! You literally killed it with all of your Mini-Megans, Megans and Swim Megans 🀣 R.I.P. Megan's FitBit, You had a busy life

@littleflutterby
    Wow, even with a torn meniscus you are still getting in seriously high steps and swim time!! Good luck with the school work, one thing at a time πŸ€—

@rwood566
    Did you say Christmas? You are way too organized. Another low day for you and I'm sure you had lots of steps looking around at Christmas stuff for an hour πŸ˜†

@lindamtuck2018
    Thank you, I'm loving the time spent walking. I actually wanted to do an evening walk with the kids, but it is RIDICULOUSLY hot out there. I felt my skin sizzle as I was bringing the rubbish to the curb. Thank you, yes I'd love to have some tried and true recipes. Wow, Garry still doesn't have his dentures? I thought he'd have them weeks ago.
    That sunburn sounds absolutely terrible. I'm glad you were able to get small snippets of sleep. Hopefully you're better now. I hope your granddaughter is doing fine and recovering from surgery. Of course she's a trooper, she is YOUR granddaughter after all.

@red1185
    That's so sweet that you and your nephew spent time alone together. It sounds like he had an awesome time! With everything you've been doing this past week, it's pretty darn impressive that you were able to get in as many steps as you did! Keep up the great work πŸ€—

@lmf1012
    Another great step day for you Joni!!

@Poobah1972
    That's right you high step it like no one is watching! Another terrific workout day for you. You're doing amazing - laps and elliptical and high stepping πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@888Angie888
    Love that "get back on" attitude! You proved it with your steps πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

@Tazaria87
    You've been so busy!! Way to go keeping everyone happy and active πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» 5 miles around the lake sounds lovely. What did I just say? Seriously, what are you people doing to me? Looking forward to seeing your steps tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Thank you so much!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options

Megan_smartiepants1970 wrote: Β»

I feel like a murderer LOL LOL .....I got a new one so I feel back to normal ... I literally felt lost yesterday without it
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams
    Oh my goodness that sounded terrifying and yet you handled it as calmly as if you had scraped yourselfπŸ€— good you hear your endocrine appointment was moved up.
    Steps.....11,007 yep you read right!!
    Stayed under calories
    Met my water goal
    😊

Well, well, well look who’s over 11,000 steps!!!! Way to go Joyce πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ plus you stayed under AND hit your water goalπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Bike- at least 30 minutes & 8 miles ❌
    Steps- 11,000 πŸ‘πŸ»
    Seltzer- 6 cups ❌ only 4 cups
    Tracked everything ate and drank πŸ‘πŸ»
    Under calorie budget πŸ‘πŸ»

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Stationary bike- 30 minutes, 7 miles, moderate effort
    Steps- 11,400

You guys are amazing!! I saw this quote and thought of you-
    β€œThere is a past version of you that is SO PROUD of how far you’ve come.”
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: Β»
    PW 184.8
    CW 184
    Steps 7/6 13,563
    7/7 13,174

Sorry for the delayed update, this week is flying by. Mostly same stuff kids play dates and interviews in between. Lost last weeks bloat. Working on squeezing my work outs in. Yesterday afternoon I did it after the beach in my hot bedroom with no ac on before I ran out the door to basketball with my son.

Awesome loss and steps!

Since skin grafts just been maintaining at resistance training. Have developed scabs where blood would pool at top of skin above veins and petechiae along the veins from wrist to elbow despite not training consistently. Today, was changing dressing on skin graft when vein on right arm popped open from wrist to elbow and started bleeding. Called drs.but couldn't see anyone. At least Endocrinologist appointment was moved to end of July.

So glad that your granddaughter's surgery went well. Wishing her a speedy recovery @lindamtuck2018 Hope the sunburn feels better soon.

@red1185 sounds like a fun weekend with your nephew. Got to enjoy those before he gets busy with school friends.

That sounds scary! That is great your appointment got moved.

Stayed under calories
    Met my water goal

😊

Over 11,000 steps is fantastic!

Bike- at least 30 minutes & 8 miles ❌
    Steps- 11,000 πŸ‘πŸ»
    Seltzer- 6 cups ❌ only 4 cups
    Tracked everything ate and drank πŸ‘πŸ»
    Under calorie budget πŸ‘πŸ»

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Stationary bike- 30 minutes, 7 miles, moderate effort
    Steps- 11,400

You guys are amazing!! I saw this quote and thought of you-
    β€œThere is a past version of you that is SO PROUD of how far you’ve come.”

Look at all those steps! Amazing! You killed it on the bike.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    lmf1012 wrote: Β»
    Good morning! Made it Friday of another long week, whew! Under my calories yesterday, lifted weights, and took my walk.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/8 steps 8,772

What a great goal meeting day! Well done!
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Check in for Thursday
    βœ…Steps 6,967
    βœ…Sleep
    βœ…Walk
    βœ… 8/8 hourly reminders

I never left my apartment yesterday but I met all my goals. I looped around the apartment to get my walk. I was able to get my heart rate up and earned 30 zone minutes.

I am walking with my friend from the building this morning. I woke up with a headache and can’t shake it but I will not give in. I am meeting all my goals today!

Happy FriYAY!

You nailed that day!!! Way to work it Linda!!! WHOOOOOoooooo
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Stayed under calories
    Met my water goal

😊

Steps WIN... Calories WIN... Water WIN.... Nice trifecta Joyce. Have a great day today!!! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.