Tues- 11,125
    Wed- 17,145
    Thurs- 8,719
    Fri- 8,606
    Sat- 13,574
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,304 Member
    edited July 2021
    @melaniedscott what a change! I hope you are loving it!!!

I really am. This is the fourth time. I've been doing hair "cycles". Two years short, one grow year, two years long. We will see where things stand in two years...

Steps..

Sun- 653
    Mon- 1,453 (in all fairness...it was a slug fest weekend ...)
    Tues-8,964
    Wed- 1,231 (that can't be right, I didn't move much but surely more than that...but that's what it says...)
    Thurs- 7,655
    Fri- 3,443
    Sat- 4,273

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited July 2021
    steps

July 4 7446
    July 5 7519
    July 6 8722
    July 7 5538
    July 8 4931
    July 9 4748
    July 10 7286

Total miles: 16.1

Had a few days of just sitting around though I walked a little further this week. Felt sleepy and lazy.
    Have not been sleeping well this week - not sure why.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    1y2e2mbk3fmx.jpg
    r2wadxwoto3a.png
    du5ousv8un27.png
    mx87rc30g2ni.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    39saz3ve5tc5.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    5s73v941ri3h.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    cmi1l60xke1p.png
    @amymartin555
    @happimess01

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    0496brn38fbs.png

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @gwamajtw91
    @KHill875
    @chublet25
    @laceyf53
    @CurvyCalorie
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    @krea4
    @Aqualang26
    @rachelrjh

a8ae9gag32bz.png

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 933 Member
    ljdanny wrote: »
    Steps..

Sun- 11,711
    Mon- 14,717
    Tues- 11,125
    Wed- 17,145
    Thurs- 8,719
    Fri- 8,606
    Sat- 13,574

Great numbers, Tracy @ljdanny
  • 1theresamcvean
    Steps for the last week..

7/4- 6,638
    7/5- 6,688
    7/6- 11,502
    7/7- 12,280
    7/8- 12,866
    7/9- 13,382
    7/10- 3,406

Total: 66,762

Yesterday it was 111 degrees here and I did some swimming and spent the rest of the day lazy inside. Looking forward to the weather cooling down this week. Below 100 would be great.

So good, considering the heat. @sandielewis2001
  • 1theresamcvean

This my weightloss this week.

Great hair, Melanie! Reminds me of this. So popular when I was in grade eight :blush:
  • melaniedscott

This my weightloss this week.

Great hair, Melanie! Reminds me of this. So popular when I was in grade eight :blush:

Trying to decide if that is good thing or a bad thing...Is that Mary Lou Retton?

My hair is too...everything to be as smooth and flat as that pic. I think it (hair) is excited to not be heavy and is aiming for floofy. We'll see.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Username: Antiopelle
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 162
    CW (Current Weight): 161.4

I've done really well on the food side this past week, and I had tons of exercise: diving on Thursday, bike2work on Friday, diving on Saturday, and big clean-up and moving furniture yesterday to prepare for our new couch which will arrive this Thursday. I feel I'm in a good space in my personal life which is good to balance out the stress from work.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    melaniedscott
    week 1 Sat weigh-in
    PW: 204
    CW: 204

No change. Grr. It's okay. The universe is making sure I know I'm not doing all the things I need to do to totally commit to this. And I keep making excuses, or saying I'll do more when X is done or I start out the day with good intentions but the phone never stops ringing and it makes me want to bite something...and I do, just m&m's, not celery or OMG I have six projects that need completed RIGHT NOW and not enough time to do it, chips are the answer to the immediate problem, as before, wanting to bite something. And then I eat everything in the evening. I've been over but not drastically and probably high on salt... Anyway, I need to stop this.

Okay. That was word vomit but, hey...

I could have written this myself... I feel you! Let's try to do better for the next 7 days, ok?

I'll try if you will. I thought I was doing well yesterday but 9 pm hit. When I feel snacky after 9, I think I need to just go to bed. I'm silly tired and...I need to put on my big girl pants and go to sleep. Thank god I have no kinder...it would be a madhouse.

How is it going? Did you get some extra sleep yet?
  • melaniedscott
    edited July 2021
    melaniedscott
    week 1 Sat weigh-in
    PW: 204
    CW: 204

No change. Grr. It's okay. The universe is making sure I know I'm not doing all the things I need to do to totally commit to this. And I keep making excuses, or saying I'll do more when X is done or I start out the day with good intentions but the phone never stops ringing and it makes me want to bite something...and I do, just m&m's, not celery or OMG I have six projects that need completed RIGHT NOW and not enough time to do it, chips are the answer to the immediate problem, as before, wanting to bite something. And then I eat everything in the evening. I've been over but not drastically and probably high on salt... Anyway, I need to stop this.

Okay. That was word vomit but, hey...

I could have written this myself... I feel you! Let's try to do better for the next 7 days, ok?

I'll try if you will. I thought I was doing well yesterday but 9 pm hit. When I feel snacky after 9, I think I need to just go to bed. I'm silly tired and...I need to put on my big girl pants and go to sleep. Thank god I have no kinder...it would be a madhouse.

How is it going? Did you get some extra sleep yet?

I think I'm doing okay...and then the raisins atrack. Or my husband slinks in with girl scout cookies. last night, I took my book to the bedroom. that helps. Also, I'd had enough of him watching Roadkill, Dirt Everyday (both car building/fixing shows on YouTube) and incoherent Korean shows on Netflix. The Korean movies/shows they have never make any sense. Surely there is coherent cinema? Anyway, gave up and went to bed. I'd already had several snacks...but prevented more.

I don't know about more sleep...I sleep weird.

You?
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Well ill be honest when I say I thought today was Monday....I had appointments yesterday out of town so I took the day off work and its throwing me for a loop!

Today is supposed to be my weigh in day but since I thought it was Monday today I didn't weigh myself. I will weigh in tomorrow and log it.

Sorry!!!!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    Kaken21 wrote: »
    Well ill be honest when I say I thought today was Monday....I had appointments yesterday out of town so I took the day off work and its throwing me for a loop!

Today is supposed to be my weigh in day but since I thought it was Monday today I didn't weigh myself. I will weigh in tomorrow and log it.

Sorry!!!!

@Kaken21 - Nothing to worry about! Thanks for letting us know. Just weigh in tomorrow morning and we'll be all set.
This discussion has been closed.