Brenda's Journey Back To 130

1235»

Replies

• bonitabeach33
    bonitabeach33 Posts: 67 Member
    Omg, I am so sorry to hear this Brenda. The positive side is that they are taking care of you and getting closer to solving it hopefully. I’m thinking of you and hope the pain is being managed for you. Sending hugs.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Tomorrow I get my Stent put in 🙏
  • Brendalea69
    edited May 2021
    So while they were putting my Stent in they ended up pushing the stone back into my kidney which the doctor said was OK. So in a couple of weeks I will go back and they will use a laser to break up the Stone and hopefully retrieve pieces of the stone to be analyzed. I'm in alot if pain but they said it should be better within a couple days. I hope you all are doing good 💜
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I'm so sorry Brenda, I just recently had a biggin too and the pain was AWFUL....im sending you all all the healing vibes, AND congrats on the amazing progress, you're kicking butt!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Sending lots of hugs❤️ Sorry to hear that😔 Hopefully the lazer will do the job🤞
  • Brendalea69
    I went back into surgery to have my kidney stone lasered and they removed my Stent before the procedure and inserted another one after. This one was in for only one week thank God because it was so painful. I could hardly even move without having any pain and I had such urgency that I could barely hold my urine in. When they finally took the Stent out the pain was gone instantly and urgency only lasted a couple more days. I caught the pieces of stone and had them analyzed and they are Calcium Oxalate. I also had a 24 hour urine test and after those results came back I was told to eat a low oxalate, sodium and sugar diet along with eating 1200 mg. Of Calcium. In order to get the Calcium it has to be in food and not pills. I cannot eat all 1200 mg at one time because our bodies only absorb 400 to 500 mgs at a time so I need to split it up over 8 hours.

So I'm sad to say that I won't be able to eat OMAD anymore 😢
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Glad to hear that you are A-OK and the pain is gone. Forget about OMAD as health comes first <3 You can always do the mini meals which is good for weight loss and also a way to get your calcium in for the whole day. We just need to take care of our health 1st. So, don't be sad. We love ya and always here for ya <3
  • Brendalea69
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Glad to hear that you are A-OK and the pain is gone. Forget about OMAD as health comes first <3 You can always do the mini meals which is good for weight loss and also a way to get your calcium in for the whole day. We just need to take care of our health 1st. So, don't be sad. We love ya and always here for ya <3

Thanks 💜
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hello Brenda, glad you got relief from the stones. So will you be doing 16:8 from now on?
  • Brendalea69
    I'm back and ready to eat OMAD again 🍽
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Brenda so glad you are back. I have been gone a while myself and have fallen by the way side, but I am back now with a renewed committment to OMAD.
  • Brendalea69
    Glad to see you back too Tracey, I've missed my OMAD family.
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2022
    My OMAD will look like this...

During my eating window I will be eating whatever I want in moderation. I will not be counting calories and if I want carbs or sweets or fast-food I will eat it.
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2022
    Starting Weight........206.6 😮

Total Weight Loss...-5.5

Week One....201.1...-5.5

Edited...This month didn't go as planned lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Nice loss Brenda 😍😍😍
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    It’s great to have you back, Brenda! This group has been quiet for some time…no surprise, what with the pandemic and all. I’ve missed checking in with everyone.
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2022
    New Month

Starting Weight...204.6 😮 3-14-2022

Total Weight Loss...-6.2

Week One....198.4...-6.2
  • Brendalea69
    edited March 2022
    New Month

Starting Weight...204.6 😮 3-14-2022

Total Weight Loss...-7.3

Week One....198.4...-6.2
    Week Two....197.3...-1.1
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2022
    Reporting in to let you all know that I won't be doing OMAD anymore. Ever since I gained all my weight back and then some I just can't seem to get back into OMAD without failing week after week 😞
    I have decided to start counting calories which I absolutely hated until I finally figured out how to actually use this app. I never realized using the diary section was so simple. I'm still cheering you all on and wish you all the best and hopefully we can all get to our goal weight and stay there 😊