Cw185

Brilliant
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    leni1us
    July Week 2
    PW: 155.1
    CW: 154.2

Sorry for the late post. It was a very busy week.
  • machchic
    machchic Posts: 229 Member
    I am focusing on maintaining and not reporting losses in July. I got up to 140 and with a little refocus and walking I was back down to 136.7. Might look at August to get to 130. Mind is not there yet. keep up the good work everyone.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Pw188
    Cw185

Great loss!

• angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    leni1us wrote: »
    leni1us
    July Week 2
    PW: 155.1
    CW: 154.2

Great job! :-)
  • angelic843
    angelic843 Posts: 252 Member
    chublet25 wrote: »
    Pw188
    Cw185

Woohoo! Great big loss!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Username: Socajam
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 183.4
    CW 184.0

Not surprised at this, I was a bit lax this week
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Great losses, and great reflection on some gains!

The last week of summer vacation is here, and it’s shaping up to be a nice week! The weather has cooled down for at least a few days, it’s still nice and summery but the prospect of putting clothes on isn’t daunting. I spent most of last week half-naked in front of a fan blasting me… I also have something fun planned for every single day of this week except tomorrow. I’m scheduled for a glucose screening test tomorrow morning, and I’m not looking forward to it at all - except to be done with it. I have to fast 10 hours before that and I don’t do well with fasting in general, and I’ve already almost passed out twice in the last two weeks. My husband agreed to bring snacks to the clinic when the test is done and walk home with me, so at least I’ll have some support then. The rest of the day is reserved for napping, Netflix and recovery.

Today is a much more fun day - I’m taking a day trip to another town to see my cousin and her 1-year-old and to browse through her old baby stuff for what I want, and then going to dinner with my childhood bestie who works in that town. Other plans this week include getting my nails done, a lil’ pizza party, going to the movies for the first time in almost a year, an easy day hike in the national park and a friend’s baby shower. I’m glad I have so much fun stuff planned for this week so I have less time to stress about going back to work. At least it’s for only 8 weeks and then I’m done with work for about a year!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Week 4 Challenge -- Reward Points!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10838785/july-week-4-challenge-reward-points/p1?new=1

Hop over and see how many points you can rack up this week!!!
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,035 Member
    Wow a couple of seven pound losses! Is that over one week?
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,323 Member
    edited July 2021
    @Anniesquats100 - I hadn’t noticed those big losses but I agree that’s a lot of weight to lose in one week!

Congratulations to all the individual winners! I’m so impressed that the Shrinking Assets team has been on the ‘top three’ leader board so consistently. Great work! 🤩
  • Beka3695
    socajam wrote: »
    Username: Socajam
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 183.4
    CW 184.0

Not surprised at this, I was a bit lax this week

I have you as Saturday weigh in… was I supposed to change this??
  • Beka3695
    Hi guys!

I feel like I’m only complaining this month. I feel like crap on a cracker today. Not sure if it is due to no cardio the last 2 days or what. I did have a few drinks Saturday, but today is TUESDAY!!!! I only did housework Sunday, I did yoga yesterday, but no cardio. I was on a 12 day streak before Sunday.

I’m thinking about forcing myself to go for a slow walk after I finish my food prep and see if that helps.

What do you do when you feel super run down?
This discussion has been closed.