Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    peachplace wrote: »
    Ok folks.. you ready for this?!?

Weigh in day Monday
    PW 239
    CW 233.9

I am shocked!! After staying still to have this drop I am amazed…. This is massive for me…. The 220’s are right around the corner!!

What can I say, but congratulations and I hope that you did not that send weight my way :D
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    @peachplace whoa!! I’m so happy for you! That is a WHOOOSH!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    Welcome to the team @christinelanpherelucas and @lozingitslowly!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Welcome @sigma3girl !
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    Wtbarunner
    Wednesday
    PW 240
    CW 240
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Yay, welcome all new members!

I had my check-up today, and got no help whatsoever with the iron deficiency issue. I have follow-up labs scheduled in 2 weeks, but apparently my iron levels are still ”too good” and they’re ”not allowed” to write a send-in for the hospital to get proper treatment. I booked an appointment with my workplace healthcare for next week to discuss what options that route would have to help me out so I can make it through the last 7 weeks of work. On the plus side, the nurse said my weight gain is ”modest” which is nice, although the 20lbs I’ve put on so far doesn’t feel modest at all when I’m carrying it around all day. (Newbies - I’m pregnant and definitely not losing weight currently, I’ll rejoin the weight loss team once I’m cleared postpartum. Until then, I’m just hanging out, focusing on a healthy pregnancy and trying my best to support you all.)
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,262 Member
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 150.4
    CW: 150.2
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    bigblues11 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm going to take a few weeks from this group. I've lost two fur babies in the last couple of weeks and I really need some time to mentally reset.

Keep reaching for your goals! I'll be back soon.

@Beka3695, can you please move me to inactive for a bit?

I am so sorry for your loss! Take care of yourself.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    peachplace wrote: »
    Ok folks.. you ready for this?!?

Weigh in day Monday
    PW 239
    CW 233.9

I am shocked!! After staying still to have this drop I am amazed…. This is massive for me…. The 220’s are right around the corner!!

WOW! that's fantastic! Good for you!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Hi all,

I'm going to take a few weeks from this group. I've lost two fur babies in the last couple of weeks and I really need some time to mentally reset.

I'm so sorry! We are wishing you the best. Hope to see you back soon. I will put the request in to move you to support for a while. Let us know when you are ready to come back. Take care!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Hi all,

So sorry for your loss. I see that @imgwendolyn2015 is getting you moved to support.

Come back when you are ready!!

XOXO
  • imgwendolyn2015
    @Beka3695 I can only imagine how it must feel. 14 months is a long time to be away from home but also gave you so much bonding time with your grandchild!
    It might be tricky getting a "new" old routine established but you are resilient! You got this!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    I have been trying to keep my eating under control this week and what I mean by that is only eating what I have brought with me for the day and not driving anywhere to get take out. My gut thanks me for this. Processed food really throws a wrench in things.
    I am looking forward to a fun weekend. Friday night we will go to a local county fair to watch the demolition derby with my daughter and her boyfriend. That will be some awesome fun but there will be some drinking involved. I plan on practicing moderation which I haven't been very good at so we will see how it goes!

I will check in with my weight tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day and fantastic weekend!
This discussion has been closed.