Trimstones - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Replies

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    @JoDavo66 Please take a look at the Jul spreadsheet and let me know if you have steps to report for any of the days marked with zeros that you'd like me to update. I know you were out of town for some of the days, but thought you might have worn your tracker and want to update me. Let me know. Thanks!
    Can't easily view on phone so here's all last week when I started wearing it, post-hospital rest.
    26th 7,977
    27th 14, 461
    28th 12, 249
    29th 12, 388
    30th 4, 227 in car most of day
    31st 2,663 - don't ask!!

1st-2,153.

Back to gym etc tomorrow
  • JoDavo66
    Awesome week's results & doing pretty good in month's results too.
    Well done everyone, especially winners & honourable mentions.
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,506 Member
    Day 1 so far so good. Weigh in is tomorrow and I am nervous--last week the scale betrayed me, lol! Fingers crossed.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    JoDavo66 wrote: »
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

My name is Laura and I live in a small town in the Netherlands with my cat. I live around 5 bike minutes away from a National Park where I love to walk and take pictures. Some other things I enjoy are gaming (Final Fantasy 14 & Flight Rising), reading (fantasy mostly), singing (plan to join a choir again soon!) and going to the gym.

I have been seriously working on losing weight since October 2020; that's when it started clicking and working for me, despite numerous efforts before then. I have lost 16 kilos so far, though I have a hard time feeling/noticing it. When 20 kilos are gone, I will take new pictures so I can objectively compare them to the ones I took at my highest weight.
    HI well done on your loss so far.
    Where are you in Netherlands? I'm UK but have driven through NL quite a few times when visiting family & friends in Luxembourg & Germany. We camped at gorgeous little village near Nijmegan one year.

Thank you! I live in Drenthe, the national park near me is called Dwingelderveld. :)

• Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    August 1
  • CycleMomOf3
    CycleMomOf3 Posts: 336 Member
    Daily check-in for Sunday, 08.01.21:

On vacation all week.

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes, a bit too under, if I'm too be honest. I need to remember to eat while on vacation. I plan my days, but invariably get busy and skip a lot.
    Exercise: Yes, spent the day at the beach with the family, so plenty of time walking and playing in the surf. Going to the gym this morning, and hopefully paddle boarding tomorrow morning in the intercoastal. Minimal gators like in the lakes and canals down here, so that's good for this northern lass. :lol:
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    4lc532317npi.png

Fall is my favorite time of year. I always start decorating in September and don't take it down until Thanksgiving-ish. Sometimes I decorate for Christmas on Thanksgiving. Growing up we always put up our tree and decorations after Thanksgiving dinner so that's something I started doing with my family too.
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew
    Weigh in Mondays
    8/2 137.6

So I guess that will be my start weight? Is this where I should be posting?

Great weigh in today!! 3.6 lbs...last week only .6lbs. I did everything exactly the same so I will never understand. Anyway it marks the 40lb milestone for me. My next goal is another 10 pounds by October 14th (a little over 10 weeks) for my 60th birthday. I feel like it is doable!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    bradkcrew wrote: »
    bradkcrew
    Weigh in Mondays
    8/2 137.6

So I guess that will be my start weight? Is this where I should be posting?

Great weigh in today!! 3.6 lbs...last week only .6lbs. I did everything exactly the same so I will never understand. Anyway it marks the 40lb milestone for me. My next goal is another 10 pounds by October 14th (a little over 10 weeks) for my 60th birthday. I feel like it is doable!!

Hi @bradkcrew nice loss this week!! Yes, this is where you post...I've recorded your weight in the August spreadsheet...great job! Very doable to lose another 10 lbs in 10 weeks...you might even top it!
    Jessica
  • bradkcrew
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    Weigh-in day - Mondays
    PW - 175.3
    CW - 177.3

Ouch. This one hurt.

It will be gone by next week!
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    August 2
  • JoDavo66
    STEPS:8000
    2nd: 14, 038
  • shnerb00
    shnerb00 Posts: 269 Member
    Shnerb00
    Tuesday
    PW : 136.4
    CW: 136.0

SW 160.2
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Steps... (yay)...goal (4000 until it cools down some...eek)

8/1 - 3523
    8/2 - 3307
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    Pupowl wrote: »
    My day was prety okay food wise, but I have been feeling awful. A lot of headaches and very tired. When I eventually gave in and took an hour long nap, I woke up nauseated and feeling worse than before. Thanks body! Will probably skip working out if I don't feel better before bedtime.

Good thinking 👍
    I felt like that one day last week. I skipped workout and drank even more water the day skipped workout again only did a light walk then it was ok afters
    Hope it returns to normal for you soon too
  • napattack9558
    napattack9558 Posts: 52 Member
    I've been pretty good diet wise with a cheat here and there but staying calorie deficit. Though today I felt so ravenous, very unlike me for te past month and stuffed my face 🤣 had fairly healthy food but not deficit, just a little over normal cals, did a 30 min walk only too today and no workout. Hope it's not going to bite me in the *kitten* this week 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
This discussion has been closed.