laurelfit57 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Username. laurelfit57
    Weigh in day. Sunday
    PW. 160.6
    CW. 159.6

I almost forgot to enter this LOL!
    Finally made it into the 150s, by the end of September fingers crossed I will be peaking at the 140s (makes me a little nervous to write that down☺️)
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 - the wedding outfit is very very pretty and I love all the details and accessories!
    Congratulations on the loss, on fitting new clothes, having a blast with your family this summer and for celebrating your son’s graduation!!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,887 Member
    Options
    @askewcr Wishing you good thoughts.

@Jwhitegarcia Wow, what great progress, congrats!

@TwistedSassette Thank you! The boxing class is hard work but it's fun so that helps. :) That's good you were on target for the day. Sorry about the work stress. I hope that gets better. ((( SKINNY VIBES ))) for weigh-in!

@TeresaW1020 Thank you! Yeah, it was so hot, it wasn't surprising that I had a headache. I hope it doesn't happen again tonight. For us, September is the hottest month, so two more months. It can get up to 105F in September here. :( You are doing great, you are in the zone!

@GabiV125 Congrats on the loss! Good streak. That's cool that you discovered a new park.

@laurelfit57 Congrats on the loss! That's great that you were able to throw a party for your son and his fiance. I'm also trying to cut down on portion sizes. It makes a difference! It sounds like your niece is going to have a fun wedding. I love the Gatsby-inspired dress and congrats on the NSV of ordering it in a smaller size and entering a new decade!

Hi all. I survived working 3 days in the office with no vending machine/cafe trips! I also didn't have to have the root canal, so that's good. I am trying to be 100% accurate in my tracking. The pre-tracking challenge, I might skip tracking the occasional 3 No-sugar-added miniature Reese's peanut butter cups that I have. I justify it in my head by telling myself that there is no sugar in them. Because I committed to honest tracking for this challenge, I am tracking things like those peanut butter cups. It's not easy but it's important. Tonight is another round of boxing class. I'm looking forward to it. Still in the honeymoon phase of the class lol.

TRACKING CHALLENGE: 100% tracked yesterday and 100% pre-tracked for today :)

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    AUGUST TRACKING CHALLENGE
    Target Goals—Cal: 1,520, Pro: 76 gm., Carbs 190 gm., Fat 76 gm.

August 1
    Cal 1287, Carb 100, Protein 88, Fat 74

August 2
    Cal 1,543, Carb 130, Protein 141, Fat 136

August 3
    Cal 1,682, Carb 167, Protein 134, Fat 134

August 4
    Cal 1,670, Carb 202, Protein 49, Fat 75
  • askewcr
    Options
    I went and got tested for COVID and my result was negative! o:)
    I will continue to be careful.

Not a lot on today's agenda. Maybe clean some closets. Every little bit helps. Have a great day everyone! Let's go get it!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Once again, I've had too many posts to catch up on, so I will do my best...

@TwistedSassette - I think you are being incredibly strong in resisting temptation during your birthday week. That's a perfect time to say what the heck and let it all go off the rails. Go you!

@trooworld - look at you- boxing and resisting the vending machine! Pretracking it all! Go you too!

@TeresaW1020 - I'm proud of you for doing those squats. I'm too scared to do that one! I've gone back and forth on getting back to tracking. It's definitely a useful tool and I will pick it up again when I need to. Breaks are OK.

@askewcr- glad the test was negative!

@laurelfit57 - LOVE the Gatsby dress! You're making great progress!

@GabiV125 - that's cool you discovered a new trail to explore!

Been running around trying to get caught up on a few things left undone because of my parents visit and getting ready for the kids to move. Sometimes it feels stressy and yesterday was not the best eating day, but far from the worst. Also sleep has been especially bad lately which usually leads to less energy when exercising. Overall, I'm hanging in there and hoping for a loss tomorrow.

Happy Thurs.

Lisa
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Username: Renaegry
    Check in day: Thursday
    PW: 162.2 (I don’t think I was able to post it last week)
    CW: 159.6

Today won’t be much happening. Have 2 days of squat challenge to do today and I’m all caught up. It’s still extremely Smokey here so there won’t be any walks today. Will get my steps in today cutting the grass after lunch. Next week will plan to be more active. Hopefully this smoke lifts by then. Walked to the store yesterday which was only 2 blocks away and by the time I got home my eyes were burning. Also will spend the day sitting getting book work done.

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @laurelfit57 Ohhhh my goodness that Gastby inspired dress is amazing!!! What a super fun theme to have for a wedding. You are going to look beautiful, and we will need pictures! What a fun graduation party you had for your son and his fiancé. And wahooo for getting into the 150s!! You are doing rocking it! B)

@trooworld That is great that you didn’t have to have the root canal. And way to go for 3 days of no vending machine/café trips!! I agree that you need to track your no-sugar candy. Just like I had to track my fully loaded candy. We must be honest with ourselves no matter how hard it hurts. :grin:

@askewcr I’m glad that your Covid test was negative. You are doing great on your tracking!

@Cornanda I know that I won’t track forever because I just don’t like it. I’m doing it mostly for the discipline of staying accountable to myself. I can often be someone who sticks her head in the sand and then wanders what went wrong. :D I hope you can get better sleep. I find I sleep my best on days when I do exercise, but lack of sleep definitely affects my workouts.

@renaegry Yayy on your weight loss and for doing the squat challenge! B)

Hi Team! I’m dead tired today. I had an extra long staff meeting and then I cleaned the one building and after that, I took on the challenge of cleaning out the children’s ministry supply room, which hadn’t been touched since before Christmas last year. It was such a hot mess and I just couldn’t stand it anymore. I hauled out four big bags of trash and a bunch of broken-down boxes. It looks nice now but if I don’t take in on myself to keep it up, it won’t last. My eating was OK until I found the M & M’s and caved in and ate them while cleaning. Not happy with myself about that lack of willpower. After dinner tonight, I’m going to buy 8 puzzles from a woman that I often buy from. That should last me a while. :grin:

Target Goals—Cal: 1300, Pro: 125 gm., Net Carbs 30 gm., Fat 75 gm.
    Tracked I didn’t pre-track lunch and that wasn’t wise of me
    Target Goals Cal 1,258, Protein 116.3, Net Carb 49.7, Fat 64.6
    Squat Challenge Day 5 done! 30 regular and 15 side squats on each side. My legs are dead!!! :tired_face:
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,584 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @GabiV125 A 5-day streak is great! And yay for finding a new park to explore!

@laurelfit57 Oh wow that dress is amazing! What a great motivation too!

@trooworld You're so right, all those little things are important to track. They can be the downfall of many! I nearly didn't track some sauce I had yesterday but had the same thought as you, it's important to track it even if it was only 13 calories lol. Have fun at boxing class!

@askewcr Glad your test was negative!

@Cornanda I hear you on the sleep issue. It's hard to find the energy to do more than the basics when you're running on empty!

@renaegry Congrats on the loss! I hope the smoke clears soon.

@TeresaW1020 Wow, sounds like you had a huge day! I bet it feels good to have the supply room cleared out. So even with the M&Ms, you came in 42 calories under target for the day? That's great!

I don't have a whole lot to update. It's my birthday today, so yesterday my coworkers had a morning tea for me which was nice. I ate entirely too much, but on the bright side I wasn't hungry for lunch so I skipped that! Came in just under my calorie goal, but I know I ate too much junk so the scale was up a little this morning. We will be having pizza and beers tonight, so I am expecting some water retention over the next few days!

I also caught up on the squat challenge - yay! Work is also starting to ease up a little so that's good!

AUGUST CHALLENGES
    Tracking: 5/5
    Squats: 5/5
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @TwistedSassette !
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 182.2
    CW: 180.8
    LTD: 83.6
    Month: 1.4
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,887 Member
    Options
    @askewcr That's great you were negative!

@Cornanda Thank you! That's too bad about the sleep. What is causing the problems? I hope the stress isn't too bad.

@renaegry Congrats on the loss!

@TeresaW1020 Yes, I'm happy about it! Yes about honest tracking...we are only fooling ourselves if we don't! Sorry about the M&Ms. Next time, can you bring your own snacks to munch on? That worked for me this week. Ooh 8 puzzles! How fun! Congrats on the loss!

@TwistedSassette Yes, as I told Teresa above, we are only fooling ourselves/lying to ourselves. The scale will tell us the truth lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Pizza and beer sound like a fun time, I'm in! :) Congrats on the loss, well done!

@davidji82 Wow, what a nice loss. You are killing it!

@cherrymajoni Good loss, congrats!

Hi all. I went to boxing class last night and did my best to kill it. I really enjoy the class. For the most part, people are supportive. I just signed up for another month yesterday. I'm committed to going at least 2 times a week but I am aiming for 3 unless I have an appointment on one of my regular days. I came home to dinner made by my husband: bbq chicken breast, steamed green beans and some cut-up tomatoes with balsamic vinegar on them. It was delicious. The snacking was better yesterday although I did snack some. Here's some data about last night's class from the gym's app.

TRACKING CHALLENGE: 100% tracked yesterday and 100% pre-tracked for today:)

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS

6l5mph3e15a6.jpg
  • askewcr
    Options
    Target Goals—Cal: 1,520, Pro: 76 gm., Carbs 190 gm., Fat 76 gm.

August 1
    Cal 1287, Carb 100, Protein 88, Fat 74
    August 2
    Cal 1,543, Carb 130, Protein 141, Fat 136
    August 3
    Cal 1,682, Carb 167, Protein 134, Fat 134
    August 4
    Cal 1,670, Carb 202, Protein 49, Fat 75
    August 5
    Cal 1,049, Carb 112, Protein 26, Fat 56
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Username:@leonadixon
    PW 7/28:225.2
    Check in weight (8/4/2021): 226.6
    Check in weight (8/11/2021):
    Check in weight (8/18/2021):
    Check in weight (8/25/2021:
    Check in weight (7/28/2021):
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    @TwistedSassette Yeah, you are right that my calories were under yesterday. I made sure to make up for it today. :D Happy, happy birthday to you!! Enjoy yourself and that water weight will come off in no time. :)

@trooworld Yeah, I need to bring myself something to eat when I clean. I think I can push through but then I cave if I stay too long and there is something to munch on. Lesson learned! That’s great that you are liking boxing enough to sign up for another month of classes.
    B)

Hi Team! So yesterday, I managed to pull my back while I was cleaning, which is annoying because I’ve been feeling so good. I sucked it up and did the rest of my cleaning today and will take it easy for a day or so with the workouts so I can heal. I am happy I lost 1.4 lbs this week and I hope to do even better next week and make it to the the170s, which has been a goal for what feels like forever! I know, I’ll get there. Calories and macros are high today because hubby wanted corn on the cob and my pasta salad for dinner. So, we are having that along with some BBQ country-style pork ribs. A spurge every once in a while is a good thing, right? :grin:

Target Goals—Cal: 1300, Pro: 125 gm., Net Carbs 30 gm., Fat 75 gm.
    Tracked I did pre-track my day
    Target Goals Cal 1,521, Protein 107.2, Net Carb 79.9, Fat 78.8
    Squat Challenge Day 6 done! 35 regular and 35 narrow
    2021 Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • Jwhitegarcia
    Jwhitegarcia Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm having a really rough couple days.
    I've been working out but slacking on them, I'm eating healthy but always feel bloated. I'm not losing as much as I want (I'm in a wedding in November and I'm stressing about it) I got into a huge fight with my husband and I'm not sleeping well. I feel like im being stretched thin. Of course the cravings set in because when I'm stressed and anxious I turn to food. I keep remembering why I'm doing this and reading my self help books to help with it. So far so good. As much as I have no motivation to focus on my health, I'm dragging my feet and doing it anyway.
    Thanks for listening.
This discussion has been closed.